T Nation

And Now a Message From the Children

This is almost too much for me, but I figured there were several hearts and minds that might be convinced by it…and many more that might have a coronary because of its sheer tastelessness.

Enjoy!

Wow what douchebaggery

[quote]groo wrote:
sheer tastelessness.

[/quote]

This captures my thoughts very well.

LOL!!! And people say Christians brainwash their kids?

They can’t sing for shit

[quote]lbraga wrote:
They can’t sing for shit[/quote]

Not for anything, but you’d think they’d be able to pick kids that are actually cute. If you’re going for an appeal to emotions, do it right.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
They can’t sing for s…t
[/quote]
They do not sound like elite singers, but they are pretty much on pitch / in tune.

Also, the “ordinariness” of their appearance and their singing (aside from the good pitch accuracy) is probably deliberate (on the part of the adults who selected them), as part of the “golly gee we’re just average kids” shtick.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
[/quote]
Don’t you see those kids aren’t brainwashed; they’re exercising critical thinking skills? (LOL.)

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Dude, have you ever actually seen a children’s choir? I usually want to beat my own head with a hammer to stop the pain. Those kids were awesome.

Quit hatin’

[quote]undoredo wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
[/quote]
Don’t you see those kids aren’t brainwashed; they’re exercising critical thinking skills? (LOL.)
[/quote]

Could it be? Another Massachusetts conservative?

Lol. I can’t stop laughing about how many of them are probably going to regret having themselves caught on film in that later.

[quote]groo wrote:
This is almost too much for me, but I figured there were several hearts and minds that might be convinced by it…and many more that might have a coronary because of its sheer tastelessness.

Enjoy!

LOL! I thought it said ‘The Fuhrer Children’s Project’ at first glance.

Then again…

[quote]csulli wrote:
Lol. I can’t stop laughing about how many of them are probably going to regret having themselves caught on film in that later.[/quote]

They were each promised a new IPOD, made by labor in China, as a reward for singing.

Not srs.

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Dude, have you ever actually seen a children’s choir? I usually want to beat my own head with a hammer to stop the pain. Those kids were awesome.

Quit hatin’
[/quote]
Much better than the usual bunch of kids singing. But not polished, and no harmony.

I say (the vocal musicality) is not “awesome”; but definitely “solid”.

[quote]groo wrote:

Enjoy!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Kids_votd1957.jpg
A remake of "Village of the Damned?