And Justice Is Served?

How was it a threat to democracy? Or our Republic, which is what I’m assuming you meant.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I mean, their stated intention was to stop the certification of the election. I say that as someone who voted for Trump twice.

4 Likes

Too bad more of them weren’t shot.

I get what your saying, but who stated that intention? Who’s they? I don’t think a majority of the people that entered the Capital had any plan but to wander around, which is exactly what they did.

More elected and unelected officials deserve to be charged with sedition than those at the capital on J6.

2 Likes

That wouldn’t have brought back St. George Floyd, patron saint of fentanyl, sex traffickers and home invaders.

2 Likes

Everyone of them was basically Hitlosamastrolin.

1 Like

What does george floyd have to do with this?

I respect a man that clearly sees that george floyd doesn’t desire to have his name capitalized.

1 Like

I’m too lazy to use grammar sometimes. Why do you hate George Floyd so much?

I suppose I could ask the same thing.

2 Likes

I’m 99% sure you’re not serious but, on the off chance you are, why?

How did they plan on doing that?

2 Likes

Too bad more of him aren’t killed. Anyway, you can tell a lot about people by looking at their martyrs.

2 Likes

Just because they were incompetent fools doesn’t mean they weren’t a threat. Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

1 Like

I’m thinking about all the presidents I’ve been governed by: Carter (only my first two years I was alive with him and I don’t know a single thing about this man), Regan, the Bushes, Clinton, Obama, Trump, and Biden.

I dislike or hate all of them, and only voted once in all my 26 eligible years, on a whim, because my future wife stopped by and said, “Let’s go vote,” and I went along.

From my experience under these clowns, I’ll try to come up with a reason at this point in time, with the condition of America, why I want the mass/liberal democracy scam going.

(Thinking…)

I can’t! Which is likely why I was and am completely indifferent to the January 6th incident. Can you guys? :grinning:

Democracy is now one of a collection of words that acts as a sedative for me.

2 Likes

Outside of a minute number of fools(if, in fact, even moosehead and the people, whomever they were, who built a gallows, did), did anyone have any intention of doing anything other than encouraging Pence to not certify the election? And Moosehead and his friends were not a threat. They had zero chance of accomplishing anything, even if they wanted to. The one violent death was that of a protestor.

1 Like

Didn’t it seem odd that a group who ALL claim the 2nd Amendment as a critical right, that not a one had a firearm? But I suppose they entered a “gun free zone.”

4 Likes

It seemed idiotic(edit: or things/people were not as they seemed). That someone would go to something like that, knowing the government would use force against them with the least justification, unarmed, is idiotic.

2 Likes

In the January 6th era, all protests were mostly peaceful (regardless the death and damage), except for the protest against the Ruling Class.

5 Likes

That needs emphasis. You could loot private business all you wanted, but you deserved death if you put your feet up on Pelosi’s desk.

5 Likes