T Nation

...And Here We Go

week 1-8: test prop. 100mg/day
week 1-8: tren ace. 75mg/eod
week 6-10: winny 40mg/day
letrozole .25mg/day
nolva for PCT

Stats: 11 years training, 220lbs @ 12% BF.

I’m finally back from injury and ready to rock! I would like to get lean and hard with this cocktail. I have run all of these compounds before, just not at once. Any comments or critiques are welcome, especially concerning the letro dosage. I’ve also considered just taking a half cc of tren @75mg/mL/day instead of eod. Thanks in advance!

Cbigs

I’d replace the letro will proviron. Usually get similar anti-estrogen support plus proviron aids in keeping you hard; all over

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I’d replace the letro will proviron. Usually get similar anti-estrogen support plus proviron aids in keeping you hard; all over[/quote]

I agree proviron would be most ideal. However, it’s not something I can acquire at this time because I have no source. Thanks for the input

Use the letro .25mg eod, or go with a less harsh AI such as A-dex.

I would advise against using tren ace eod - side effects will be increased due to the fluctuating blood levels. Just shoot half the dose ed since you are planning on pinning every day anyhow.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Use the letro .25mg eod, or go with a less harsh AI such as A-dex.

I would advise against using tren ace eod - side effects will be increased due to the fluctuating blood levels. Just shoot half the dose ed since you are planning on pinning every day anyhow. [/quote]

I think I will likely go with this route since I chose letro to counter the side effects of tren anyway.

So tren will be 37.5mg/day and letro @ .25mg/eod. Thanks rj

[quote]ClaytonBigsby wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Use the letro .25mg eod, or go with a less harsh AI such as A-dex.

I would advise against using tren ace eod - side effects will be increased due to the fluctuating blood levels. Just shoot half the dose ed since you are planning on pinning every day anyhow.

I think I will likely go with this route since I chose letro to counter the side effects of tren anyway.

So tren will be 37.5mg/day and letro @ .25mg/eod. Thanks rj[/quote]

The letro won’t do much for the tren.

You need to take B6, or cabergoline to combat the progesterone problems associated with tren. But at only 37.5mg/day, you probably won’t have any problems.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
ClaytonBigsby wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Use the letro .25mg eod, or go with a less harsh AI such as A-dex.

I would advise against using tren ace eod - side effects will be increased due to the fluctuating blood levels. Just shoot half the dose ed since you are planning on pinning every day anyhow.

I think I will likely go with this route since I chose letro to counter the side effects of tren anyway.

So tren will be 37.5mg/day and letro @ .25mg/eod. Thanks rj

The letro won’t do much for the tren.

You need to take B6, or cabergoline to combat the progesterone problems associated with tren. But at only 37.5mg/day, you probably won’t have any problems. [/quote]

What dosages of B6 and cabergoline would you recommend? I may decide to up the tren dosage so I’d like to be prepared. THX

[quote]ClaytonBigsby wrote:
What dosages of B6 and cabergoline would you recommend? I may decide to up the tren dosage so I’d like to be prepared. THX
[/quote]

B6 is kind of sketchy as to how much to take. If you take too much, it can lead to brain seizures. There are guys on here that can’t take more than 100 or so mgs without getting a splitting headache. I took 480mg/day without any problems. I would say try starting at around 200mgs.

As for the cabergoline - 5mg eod or E3D should be sufficient.

The B6 is the cheaper route, and you can find it in any vitamin store. The Caber is quite expensive - the cheapest I know of is $100 for 60mls.