Ancillary Drugs

For whatever reason, noval, clomid, hcg are all hard to find in my area. I have run into a few football players from the university who also have the same problem, so they are using TRIBEX or tribestan to help kick in there own testosterone. Does this really work? According to them its the only alternative and it seems to work fine.

tribulus terrestris, and other drugs of the like are only moderately effective for recovery…I suppose if you’re doing a cycle less than 3 weeks, it could suffice, but anything longer I’d use ancillary drugs.

MK

That’s what I thought. The cycle I want to start will be for 15 weeks and a mixture of t-400, d-bol and tren. I guess I might have to find a decent doctor who I can trust.

Many good UG labs carry those products.

Crowbar

[quote]pikonme wrote:
That’s what I thought. The cycle I want to start will be for 15 weeks and a mixture of t-400, d-bol and tren. I guess I might have to find a decent doctor who I can trust.[/quote]

thats gonna be an aggressive aproach,to not haveing the proper recovery.the tren can be hard to recover from.like crow bar said its easy to find ancillary products and not to mention if gyno starts tribulus wont help with that.please get your ancillaries first.