Ancient Aliens: Do You Believe?

Why not just clip the video instead of taking a video of the video.

Also, this has potential to be my favourite thread lol

I just made a long distance call to Weyland-Yutani Corp and they confirmed the alien sightings although my wife claims all she heard was a dial tone. She could be one of them. Will confirm after putting on my Ray Bans.

5 Likes

Taking a video of a video is easy and fast.
What you experts need to do is look hard at the original not some fuzzy reshoot.
When I capture Sasquatch video I’ll use this method. Just so my original remains valuable

The bar I bounced at has a signed photo of Ancient Aliens guy right next to the door. He was my guardian angel while I worked the door.

1 Like

These Critters have been watching over us for a long time
 Believe it.

If you believe in the bible then read the book of Enok. I truly believe these “ancient aliens” that they talk about were actually Nephilim. It explains why there are so many structures from long ago that look as if humans couldn’t have possibly built them. These fallen angels mated with the human women and created a race of half human and half angels.

2 Likes

This is why there was a flood. During this time nearly everyones DNA had become corrupted due to the Nephilim.

1 Like

They dug up a bunch of nephilim skeletons in the 1880s about 20 miles from where I live.

Don’t need to read Enok to come to that conspiracy theory, depending on how you dephine “sons of God”. Some places in the bible that phrase means angels (Job) other places in both Hebrew and Greek it means followers of God.

Genesis 6-4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

What drama! Just when you start thinking the guy who posts videos of aliens is looking to be the biggest lunatic in the thread, 3 new contenders emerge.

Good luck to all the competitors!!

I can read a bit of Hebrew, and the phrase in Genesis 6:4 is “b’nei Elohim”, which literally translates to “sons of Gods.” Yes, plural “Gods”. (The Law/Torah says God is one while frequently using the Hebrew plural for the word that translates into English as God. Back to the main point though) -

The Hebrew text begins with saying the Nephilim were on the earth then, and also after. The word “ha-Nefilim” literally means “the fallen” (plural), ergo creatures that had fallen from a former, higher estate/plane/location. “Nephilim” is usually translated to mean “the dead ones”, which is an interesting juxtaposition with the text’s statement about how the Nephilim were mighty among people. The verse describes how “b’nei Elohim” took wives from the daughters of man and had children from them. In most Tanakh/Old Testament occurrences, the Hebrew phrase ‘b’nei Elohim’ means angelic beings. Similarly, the Genesis text contrasts the “sons of God” immediately after by saying “daughters of men”. Then, the passage continues into an explanation of how the offspring that came from the sons of God mating with the daughters of men were remarkable and did extraordinary things.

In addition to this verse, future Bible books talk directly about giants, like the accounts of David and Goliath, which were written long after Genesis was. Finally, let’s not overlook the myriad non-biblical records of giants, from numerous societies’ accounts to oral traditions to Josephus’ writings in 93 A.D./C.E. to newspaper articles in Utah in the late 1800s. Given the number and variety of sources, I think giants/Nephilim’ existence is likely.

2 Likes

So I THINK I honestly saw a UFO last night.

Denver since it is close to the CO Springs Airforce base has lots of test flights of all sorts of flying objects and other military testing.

But last night was the first time that I honestly felt like I saw something that wasn’t from this planet!

They were probably heading here to look at hot topless Raelian women.

So what happened? Nobody’s going to call you crazy in the “Ancient Aliens: Do You Believe?” thread.

There are always reports from around military bases and installations. Some say experimental aircraft. I say that Aliens are fastidious about parking/landing regulations on planets that they invade.

A while back I did see a new F-35 fly overhead down in VA beach. The pilot hit the throttle just it as headed out over the ocean. The sound and acceleration was downright other worldly.

2 Likes

The f-35 is fucking gangsta.

1 Like

No kidding- It sounded like the sky was being ripped to pieces. If I was an enemy and that thing did a fly over I’d put the gun down and hide under a rock.

1 Like

Better be a big ass rock.

• 400 billion stars in the Milky Way.
  • Eliminate the 200 billion in the center due to gravity shifts, radiation, supernovas, etc. Shit is just to chaotic to support higher life.
  • Eliminate the outer 100 billion because I heard the right elements to support life are not present out there.
  • That leaves a ring of 100B potential star systems. That’s a lot, right?
  • Wait a minute. Only about half those stars will possibly support life. I think it’s stars like ours which make up about ten percent and red dwarfs which make up about 40% of the stars. So that gets us down to about fifty billion.
  • Were not going to have advanced life coming out of a multi-star system because shit will just be too chaotic. Lets knock out another 10%. Down to 45B.
  • Life supporting star system will have to have a planet that is not too big or too small that is also in the goldilocks zone (right temp for water to be in liquid form). 22.5B
  • Right size planet in the goldilocks zone will need to have plenty of water. 12B. I’m probably being obscenely generous with the last two estimates.
  • Even in our middle ring in the galaxy that is habitable, there are areas with filaments densly packed with stars and like I said, that leads to too much chaos for higher life. 8B
  • Oops, life didn’t happen. Just because conditions are perfect, doesn’t mean life has to start. Who knows what the percent is, but it’s not 100%, so lets just knock another billion off and we are down to 7B.
  • Just because life starts, doesn’t mean it will develop into advanced life. Life on this planet was single cell for 1 to 2 billion years before cells started joining up to create more complex life forms. Some people would say the chances of complex life forming from single cell life is 100% because sooner or later it’s going to happen. I say bulls##. Theres a window of opportunity on any planet and it’s not indefinite. Lets knock the tally down to 5 billion for a nice round number.
  • Just because complex life begins on a world is not guarantee it will evolve into complex, intelligent life. 4.5B
  • I think the odds are stacked against life forms getting as smart as us. There’s a lot I could say about this but I will just point out that humanity came to a bottleneck of around 20,000 individuals about 200,000 years ago. We almost got snuffed out. Not to mention if that meteor didn’t get rid of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago, what then? I think I should drop the tally down from 4.5 billion down to .5 but for the sake of erring on the high side, lets say 3 billion star systems with advanced life.
  • 400 billion down to 3 billion.
  • Those 3 billion will be spread out evenly in a ring all the way around the galaxy (which is huge) so most are simply unreachable.
  • No civilization will ever develop technology to travel faster than about 3/4 the speed of light so anything further than 20 light years is unreachable by anything other than a generational ship or a species that has developed some kind of hibernation technology. With hibernation or some kind of generational ship or fleet, maybe a range of 100 light years is conceivable.
  • From the galactic perspective, a 100 light year range is like from your house over to the grocery store. It’s really close.
  • Within 100 light years of us, there is probably only about a 1000 stars.
  • If you apply the limiting factors I mentioned (the ones that would apply to our 999 neighbors), plus all the 100’s of limiting factors i’m not smart enough to think up (or am too lazy to list) it’s pretty clear it’s very unlikely we ever have or ever will be visited. Sorry for killing the thread.
4 Likes

If the species is able to transfer consciousness time is not a limiting factor, so I don’t think your 100 light year limit is necessary.

You also don’t factor in time. An alien civilization could have visited our planet millions of years ago and we would have never known. The time that humans (as we currently define human) have been around is a very small period of our planet being around, not considering other planet’s timelines.

The Fermi Paradox only supports my post. Since we haven’t observed any evidence of other civilizations, there must be limiting factors. I only listed a fraction of the limiting factors that are probably in place.