Ancient Aliens: Do You Believe?

They are already doing it. This makes me wish I had pursued physics. So cool.

2 Likes

Noether theorem does not say that all the base laws of Physics will reign unchanged in every situation over time and space.

“Not great discoveries” is slightly different than no progress at all. Also, that is a very used line. You really think that we have reached a total understand about universe and its basics? The constant findings in science prove this otherwise. The recently referred quantum physics is a great example.

It’s just human nature that as soon as you make something a written law, someone else is going to break it.

What about technology improving the little things, and these leading to big improvements?

The chisel has been around for ever. Maybe Egyptians had batteries. Electric motors are 200 years old.

But my variable speed drill with brushless motor and 20V rechargeable battery is pretty new. Combine that with my laser-level and some adderal, and I’m more productive than most of humanity has ever been.

Unless you have been to every place in the Universe and tested the Laws of Physics there then you can’t come to this conclusion. You can generalise findings from Earth to the whole universe but it doesn’t mean that the whole Universe works like that.

I’ll emphasis the important word here. NOW

Yes I do, but given that this discussion was about Aliens ability to expand to the our planet you’ve sort of missed the Alien point.

Why couldn’t aliens upload themselves to a computer and send that into space in a sort of Hibernation then come out once in space. Why couldn’t humans do that given time, given how far humans have come I’d see it as a possibility. [quote=“jasmincar, post:53, topic:228586”]
You are another hopeless deluded republican. You got a basic animal mentality that thinks it can always expand and expand and that ANYTHING is possible
[/quote]

Brilliant idea you’ve stumbled upon here why do humans even need to expand. Why not just stay in Africa and piss about running around in fields till the Sun burns up and kills us. What’s the point of expansion anyway. [quote=“jasmincar, post:53, topic:228586”]
Now if you can answer just one thing, it would be this: do you think it is possible, feasible for every person in the world to have skycrapers and ferraris like the guy you voted for?
[/quote]

Unsure why you think that I voted at all, but I’ll answer the question given that you think I voted for who you are implying I would hypothetically vote for. Everyone could have a Ferrari if they bought one with money they earned, although most in the World can’t drive.
Cheapest new Ferrari $190,000. If some altruist bought Ferrari cut off the price hike on them and sold them with no added value just cost of parts and labour and such. Then sure everyone could get a Ferrari if they worked for it but then the coolness of the exclusivity of a Ferrari would go. It would be like being proud of owning a doormat or something similar.
A skyscraper is a bit different as the labour involved and also space on Land viable for building a skyscraper would be limited. If the sole purpose of the human race became a mission to give everyone a skyscraper then it would be fine depending on size of the scraper.
Then it would be like being proud of owning a set of teeth.

Not sure what do you mean but if there is a law, then it will be the same on another planet in the future. Doesnt mean the description we make of the law cant change.

The quantum clock thing is an example of the small exotic things and phenomenons researchers are working on now that are irrelevant compared to the main theory it’s derived from. There are tons of quantum effects that sound and are very exotic. It’s going to be less impressive when it’s yet another particuliar solution of the equation in some particuliar settings.

In every field there is tons of things you could talk about in a way to make it sound “wow” in a context of scientific vulgarisation.

Doesn’t mean it’s necessarily real “progress” to cream your short and go MAGA on.

At this point anytime someone studies something you would call it “progress” while it’s irrelevant for the future of humans and what we are becoming in the large sense. You can study everything, there is no limit. Do you know that on average university thesis are cited 0.5 times?

The major discoveries are already done.

I am going to make the assumption logic works everywhere. I am not interested in places where logic don’t go. I am agnostic.

The point is that anything is not possible.

Well what if your assumption is wrong. How do you know that in a separate galaxy your “logic” still applies.

1 Like

I am not on the board as often as I used to be and I just want to check if you’re being serious or playing a role.

Serious is as serious does little brother.

Are you against what the aliens are doing here on Earth?

Absolutely I’m against the reptilian globalist plot. But i can’t say too much here. Not safe.

hey chrono how many times have you been kidnapped by aliens?

Just once. But I’ve seen UFOs plenty of times.

So you are just joking, Are you Count Rockula?

It’s no joke. I’ve seen thousands of ufos flying in formation over the desert. These things are real. Face up to it.

Why do they send all of their proctology students to Earth?

1 Like

Because there are so many assholes to choose from
 :joy:
Sorry :joy:

4 Likes

Just FYI, chrono also posted an article in the “steroid” forum about Rod Stewart being “addicted to steroids” (referring to corticosteroids, not anabolic steroids) and didn’t seem to understand why it wasn’t relevant. So he’s either joking or very odd.

1 Like

Ya think?

:wink: