Anavar

I just received my Anavar and plan on using 50 mg daily and tablets are 10mg each. Is it best to take desired dossage once or to stager the intake such as 20 mg morrning and 30 mg afternoon.

Thanks
Edz

[quote]edz wrote:
I just received my Anavar and plan on using 50 mg daily and tablets are 10mg each. Is it best to take desired dossage once or to stager the intake such as 20 mg morrning and 30 mg afternoon.

Thanks
Edz[/quote]

Edz, From what I’ve read, it’s best to take Anavar twice a day. A good bet would once in the morning and again 12 hours later. Take it the same time each day.

Definitely stagger the doses. Twice a day is easy to do, although if you want the steadiest blood levels you’d take it even more frequently. You can look at a half-life calculator to see what I’m talking about.

50mg of anavar should be nice. I’m planning on running 60mg of var for my next run.

[quote]confusion wrote:
edz wrote:

Thanks
Edz

Edz, From what I’ve read, it’s best to take Anavar twice a day. A good bet would once in the morning and again 12 hours later. Take it the same time each day.[/quote]

Thanks…
Edz