Anavar, Winstrol, T3 and Clen

Hey guys,

I need some last minute advice. I just did a show and have a week until my next where I would like to tighten up even more for.

I have been taking:
Anavar 60mg daily the last week into my show and 30mg weekly prior for 8 weeks.
Clen I worked up to 120mg 2 on, 2 off
Primo I took 300mg for the last few weeks, after switching from stana which I took for 6 weeks prior.

Now I have Anavar, Stan, Clen and also some T3 on hand(which I have not touched).

This week leading into my next show what would be an ideal stack with the above to pull in hard?

Yes, diet, training and cardio is all on point.

thanks
GJ

i would not add the T3 in now, unless you have an idea how it will affect you…

some guys lose too much glycogen from their muscles and look flat. others have no energy, whereas others are wired…

something simple to add in could be an AI, as that might help you lose water and “harden up”…

Estradiol should be too low already from the current program (near complete suppression of natural testosterone, and no aromatizing steroid used, nor HCG.)

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Estradiol should be too low already from the current program (near complete suppression of natural testosterone, and no aromatizing steroid used, nor HCG.)[/quote]

yeah, good point.

i guess i was thinking of something that might be able to have a rapid effect there…