Anavar,Winny,Primo Stack

25 mgs of each a day… it is worth it?
anavar apparently has poor AR binding capability, and Primo is considered to be superior to it in the same class. I found a blend of each combined with winny. They are considered to be ineffective at low doses, but what about combined? It’s pretty much 75mgs of the blend a day, oral.

I know of one American record holder in Olympic lifting who was using 25mgs. of Anavar a day when he did his best lifts. Also, from what I’ve read Anavar has a rather good binding to the AR, thats was why it was always sold in 2.5mg tablets. I think you’ll do just fine with the stack your proposing.

Cool Galvatron,
Yeah I had read that it had poor AR binding (anavar), but then again who believes everything they read. That’s why I came to this. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. I’m planning on using clomid for PCT as well. I did a cycle of Omnadren 250 at a young age, (I know, dumb) and didn’t even know enough to use a PCT plan… Thankfully I didn’t have any noticeable side effects.

Anyways, thanks again.

[quote]Galvatron wrote:
I know of one American record holder in Olympic lifting who was using 25mgs. of Anavar a day when he did his best lifts. Also, from what I’ve read Anavar has a rather good binding to the AR, thats was why it was always sold in 2.5mg tablets. I think you’ll do just fine with the stack your proposing.[/quote]

Yes, but most people don’t get real noticable results untill they are using upwards of 40 mg per day.

Yeah but what do you think of the stack Prisoner#22? Is it synergistic? I heard/read that primo is used near the end of most cycles… I’m just contemplating if the blend is worth getting or not.

Depends on your goals. This lifter was trying to stay within the bounds of his weight class, not maximizing size. Most lifters use much smaller doses than bodybuilders anyway, so a 75mg/day stack would work quite well for strength purposes, which would have to result in a size boost too.

Prisoner#22 wrote:

Yes, but most people don’t get real noticable results untill they are using upwards of 40 mg per day.[/quote]

yes, this stack does have good synergy. There’s both class 1, class 2, included with some DHT from the primobolan.