T Nation

Anavar VS. Winstrol

Whats the pros and cons with these compounds and during a cutting cycle whick would be more benifical. Also how bout running both. Obsviously some Test (prop) and EQ would be throw in and maybe a little tren.

I know: how about Anavar plus Winstrol plus “obviously” testosterone propionate plus Equipoise plus trenbolone, as you suggest, but also plus Proviron, plus Primobolan, and plus Deca (wouldn’t want to leave that out, for sure.)

Maybe the kitchen sink should be included too. Or perhaps all would be lost if there isn’t some clostebol in there.

There is no point – unless it’s simply a question of having both on hand and wanting to use them up, or if each has differing undesirable side effects so using half as much of each rather than the full amount of one may be more tlerable – in using two things that both have the same activity.

If it were the case that each component of your proposed stack of Anavar/Winstrol/testosterone/Equipoise/trenbolone worked by its own different mechanism then your plan would make sense.

But as that’s not the case, it does not.

For example, if using trenbolone why use Equipoise. No point.

If using trenbolone, why use Anavar? No point with regards to muscle, probably not with regards to fat either. (There is no study with trenbolone comparable to the study of oxandrolone’s effects on abdominal fat, but experience shows trenbolone to be good for fat loss.)

If you can afford the Winstrol it may well have an activity that the testosterone and trenbolone do not, or is better at that activity, and if you can afford it all well and good, but if you can’t afford it you can do fine without it.

Ok so are you trying to be helpful? Looks like your trying to make a pointless point. Lets try this again, let me put this in some diff words. k. This summer i plan to run a cutting cycle that consist of Test and EQ (maybe tren).

I also would like to take either Anavar or Winstrol. I have taken Winstrol before and liked how it made my appear harder. On the other hand ive never taken Anavar and ive heard really good things about it and i was just wondering what would be the diff in the two.

Which would be the best choice for cutting. And I was also curious of running both. Would there be a diff. And as for you Mr. Bill this is a forum and ppl like to exchange opinions on what they do and love and if you are going to sit there and flame on something by the way that makes no since please dont answer back to anything I post. Thanks.

I would choose either the e.q or the tren and run a test—and what ever you choose combo.

If you are cutting then i would go with the tren- and a low dose 500mgs test with 75 mgs tren would be great.

I believe what bill is saying is and would be the same as running test cyp. with test e. with a little suspension.

When you should narrow it down a little if i were you i would cut with500mgs test prop 75mgs tren with a little anavar if you so choose.

I have bad joint pain with out the winny drying them out.

Help a little?

THE JUDGE

[quote]swole wrote:
Ok so are you trying to be helpful? Looks like your trying to make a pointless point. Lets try this again, let me put this in some diff words. k. This summer i plan to run a cutting cycle that consist of Test and EQ (maybe tren).

I also would like to take either Anavar or Winstrol. I have taken Winstrol before and liked how it made my appear harder. On the other hand ive never taken Anavar and ive heard really good things about it and i was just wondering what would be the diff in the two.

Which would be the best choice for cutting. And I was also curious of running both. Would there be a diff. And as for you Mr. Bill this is a forum and ppl like to exchange opinions on what they do and love and if you are going to sit there and flame on something by the way that makes no since please dont answer back to anything I post. Thanks. [/quote]

dood! Bill gave you some good advice, maybe you should re-read it.

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
swole wrote:
Ok so are you trying to be helpful? Looks like your trying to make a pointless point. Lets try this again, let me put this in some diff words. k. This summer i plan to run a cutting cycle that consist of Test and EQ (maybe tren).

I also would like to take either Anavar or Winstrol. I have taken Winstrol before and liked how it made my appear harder. On the other hand ive never taken Anavar and ive heard really good things about it and i was just wondering what would be the diff in the two.

Which would be the best choice for cutting. And I was also curious of running both. Would there be a diff. And as for you Mr. Bill this is a forum and ppl like to exchange opinions on what they do and love and if you are going to sit there and flame on something by the way that makes no since please dont answer back to anything I post. Thanks.

dood! Bill gave you some good advice, maybe you should re-read it.

DG[/quote]

No doubt, I would take the advice from Bill gratefully and take it to heart if I were you swole.

ToneBone

[quote]swole wrote:
Ok so are you trying to be helpful? Looks like your trying to make a pointless point. Lets try this again, let me put this in some diff words. k. This summer i plan to run a cutting cycle that consist of Test and EQ (maybe tren).

I also would like to take either Anavar or Winstrol. I have taken Winstrol before and liked how it made my appear harder. On the other hand ive never taken Anavar and ive heard really good things about it and i was just wondering what would be the diff in the two.

Which would be the best choice for cutting. And I was also curious of running both. Would there be a diff. And as for you Mr. Bill this is a forum and ppl like to exchange opinions on what they do and love and if you are going to sit there and flame on something by the way that makes no since please dont answer back to anything I post. Thanks. [/quote]

Oh dear. Oh deary deary me…

Whopps! that is the funniest thing i have ever read online i think.

“Yeah Bill Roberts - what the fuck do YOU know anyway?!!”

lololol!

JJ

ok so im going to be lacs here. So i see your point that has been brought out by the judge. Im not trying to be easy to upset, but I seriously didnt know the true diffs in Anavar and Winstrol. From what ive read they have alot of the same properties, and i understand your point brooke. Sorry. iight? So from all this bull shit. LOL. I think i will go with something like this.

Week 1-10 Test prop 400mg aweek, 100mg EOD
Week 6-10 Tren A 75mg EOD
Week 6-10 Anavar 50mg ED
PCT to follow

[quote]swole wrote:
ok so im going to be lacs here. So i see your point that has been brought out by the judge. Im not trying to be easy to upset, but I seriously didnt know the true diffs in Anavar and Winstrol. From what ive read they have alot of the same properties, and i understand your point brooke. Sorry. iight? So from all this bull shit. LOL. I think i will go with something like this.

Week 1-10 Test prop 400mg aweek, 100mg EOD
Week 6-10 Tren A 75mg EOD
Week 6-10 Anavar 50mg ED
PCT to follow [/quote]

So you asked for advice, got some from Bill Roberts, and chose not to listen. I don’t get it. Why ask in the first place?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
swole wrote:
ok so im going to be lacs here. So i see your point that has been brought out by the judge. Im not trying to be easy to upset, but I seriously didnt know the true diffs in Anavar and Winstrol. From what ive read they have alot of the same properties, and i understand your point brooke. Sorry. iight? So from all this bull shit. LOL. I think i will go with something like this.

Week 1-10 Test prop 400mg aweek, 100mg EOD
Week 6-10 Tren A 75mg EOD
Week 6-10 Anavar 50mg ED
PCT to follow

So you asked for advice, got some from Bill Roberts, and chose not to listen. I don’t get it. Why ask in the first place? [/quote]

Hahaha, I dont think he realizes just how “qualified” Bill is.

Its really quite humorous.

Priceless! Bill hasn’t come back either.

Ha! That’ll teach Bill to be helpful.

You bastard.

:wink:

Couple of fine points to add here. There seems to be many who post here from time to time that simple math is hard to come by. 100 mg EOD is in fact 350mg/wk and not 400. I know it is tough to figure out that one week will be 4 shots and the next only 3.

Another thing to add is that many people on here who most consider to be in the know recommend that tren ace be shot ED rather than EOD.

Most will also not benefit all that much from that low of a dose of tren seeing as though its only 262.5 mg/wk. And I do say most as one of our members here does well off 35mg/day.

Also have you looked into the price of taking 50mg/day of var compared to 50mg/day of winstrol? Your choice should be rather easy if you have as you feel they both do relatively the same thing and the winstrol typically costs less than half the amount of the var.

PLUS the fact that BR already quite clearly stated:

“…If using trenbolone, why use Anavar…”

“…if using trenbolone why use Equipoise. No point…”

“…If you can afford the Winstrol it may well have an activity that the testosterone and trenbolone do not…”

So that by simple deduction leaves a stack of:

Test Tren and Winny… yet you magically came up with Test, tren and Var!!

Can you see just HOW dumb that was - after trying to say you see the point? FAIL.

After all this i SERIOUSLY doubt you are advanced enough to need to run a “cutting” cycle! You built all the mass you need have you? You got a photoshoot coming up have you? Olympia? or NOC?

I think everyone has it all wrong:
Let’s start with our base: Test and add what is needed from there:
Tren is great for body composition, fat loss, strength, etc so let’s add it

But Tren doesn’t really give the shear mass that something like Deca does or the joint protection

Anavar is known as a great cutter and offers more fat loss than Test or Deca and far less mg

Winstrol is on of the only steroids that effects the microsomal par of the AR, so it obviously needs to be added, plus its potential effects on Progesterone…

EQ is great for increasing RBC and everyone thinks is so good at helping in a cutter that even though it doesn’t really do shit, we’ll add it

Speaking of RBC, where’s the Anadrol? Plus Anadrol and Winstrol are like Peanut Butter and Jelly and we got the Winstrol

My favorite, and the best compliment for any cycle with Tren in my opinion is Dbol, but many talk of a great synergy with Dbol and Anadrol

Even with boost we will get from the above compounds, we could benefit from some more increase in aggression/mood and hardness from Masteron

We forgot about shbg, everyone knows about Proviron for that, plus it will help with wood and other things anyway

Obviously we are running a lot of orals here, but we’ll keep the doses low and run an liver protectant with them: I mean they are called “Liver Protectant”'s and cost a lot of money so they must work? Right, of course. Let’s start out ancillery list:
LIVER 52

We will need something to keep our estrogen lowered and might as well get the other benefits and stronger Letrozole

We will need something to keep our balls swinging - hcg

and nothing works better at increasing sperm count than HMG

We will also need something to counter possible Prolactin levels - Dostinex

Since Tren and many others lower T3 we should add it

If we are going to increase or T3 we should take advantage of the synergy of a beta-2a like Clen

High blood pressure is probably going to be a problem, and an diuretic is great for that, plus it’s other benefits that can be easily seen, no pun intended, lol

But that might not be enough and will probably need a calcium channel blocker

Mood might be an issue, and we don’t want “roid rage”- Welbuterin

We’re going to need a statin to keep those lipids under control

With all of these drugs, ED might be a problem so let’s add some Cialis

I might be forgetting something, so let me know, but I think that these should all make for a great cycle…hardcore? Well, you’ve got to be if you want it bad enough!!!
Here’s what I came up with for the perfect cycle, and everything does have it’s own reason for being there:

TESTOSTERONE
TRENBOLONE
DECA (NANDROLONE)
ANAVAR
WINSTROL
EQUIPOISE
ANADROL
DIANABOL
MASTERON
PROVIRON

LIVER 52
LETROZOLE
HCG
HMG
DOSTINEX
CYTOMEL
CLENBUTEROL
DYAZIDE
DIHYRODPYRIDINE
WELBUTERIN
LIPITOR
CIALIS

Before you flame it, how big are you? Are you Pro? This is what it takes bro!!!

(KIDDING, PLEASE KNOW I AM KIDDING)

Wow i was going to suggest droping the var for some masteron.

Any who at this point i don’t want to confuse the op.

The Judge

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:
I think everyone has it all wrong:
Let’s start with our base: Test and add what is needed from there:
Tren is great for body composition, fat loss, strength, etc so let’s add it

But Tren doesn’t really give the shear mass that something like Deca does or the joint protection

Anavar is known as a great cutter and offers more fat loss than Test or Deca and far less mg

Winstrol is on of the only steroids that effects the microsomal par of the AR, so it obviously needs to be added, plus its potential effects on Progesterone…

EQ is great for increasing RBC and everyone thinks is so good at helping in a cutter that even though it doesn’t really do shit, we’ll add it

Speaking of RBC, where’s the Anadrol? Plus Anadrol and Winstrol are like Peanut Butter and Jelly and we got the Winstrol

My favorite, and the best compliment for any cycle with Tren in my opinion is Dbol, but many talk of a great synergy with Dbol and Anadrol

Even with boost we will get from the above compounds, we could benefit from some more increase in aggression/mood and hardness from Masteron

We forgot about shbg, everyone knows about Proviron for that, plus it will help with wood and other things anyway

Obviously we are running a lot of orals here, but we’ll keep the doses low and run an liver protectant with them: I mean they are called “Liver Protectant”'s and cost a lot of money so they must work? Right, of course. Let’s start out ancillery list:
LIVER 52

We will need something to keep our estrogen lowered and might as well get the other benefits and stronger Letrozole

We will need something to keep our balls swinging - hcg

and nothing works better at increasing sperm count than HMG

We will also need something to counter possible Prolactin levels - Dostinex

Since Tren and many others lower T3 we should add it

If we are going to increase or T3 we should take advantage of the synergy of a beta-2a like Clen

High blood pressure is probably going to be a problem, and an diuretic is great for that, plus it’s other benefits that can be easily seen, no pun intended, lol

But that might not be enough and will probably need a calcium channel blocker

Mood might be an issue, and we don’t want “roid rage”- Welbuterin

We’re going to need a statin to keep those lipids under control

With all of these drugs, ED might be a problem so let’s add some Cialis

I might be forgetting something, so let me know, but I think that these should all make for a great cycle…hardcore? Well, you’ve got to be if you want it bad enough!!!
Here’s what I came up with for the perfect cycle, and everything does have it’s own reason for being there:

TESTOSTERONE
TRENBOLONE
DECA (NANDROLONE)
ANAVAR
WINSTROL
EQUIPOISE
ANADROL
DIANABOL
MASTERON
PROVIRON

LIVER 52
LETROZOLE
HCG
HMG
DOSTINEX
CYTOMEL
CLENBUTEROL
DYAZIDE
DIHYRODPYRIDINE
WELBUTERIN
LIPITOR
CIALIS

Before you flame it, how big are you? Are you Pro? This is what it takes bro!!!

(KIDDING, PLEASE KNOW I AM KIDDING)[/quote]

I laughed out loud.

Oral Turinabol. The East Germans used it so it must be good.

Also,remember to take a “before” picture with your left trainer clearly visible…

[quote]latspread wrote:
Oral Turinabol. The East Germans used it so it must be good.

Also,remember to take a “before” picture with your left trainer clearly visible…
[/quote]

Huh?!?

4 posts in five years. Impressive

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
latspread wrote:
Oral Turinabol. The East Germans used it so it must be good.

Also,remember to take a “before” picture with your left trainer clearly visible…

Huh?!?[/quote]

An Eliteballa reference, I believe.