Anavar vs Clenbuterol vs Winstrol

Hi guys. I used to work out until I got injured. At time of injury 5 years ago, i weighed 204 with 6.5% bodyfat. Fast forward until today, Im 34 years old, 271 and god knows my percentage of bodyfat. I havent lifted in any of the last five years but am looking to get back into it. The problem is that, at this weight, I can barely move without pain in my back, knees, thighs, etc.

I always worked out cleanly and never touched a roid before. I really feel like Im not capable of lifting again until I can lose some weight. Diet doesnt seem to work for me. I never developed good eating habits as I did so much weight training I never had to think about it.

My question is this - what can I do, roid wise, to lose some of this weight. Weights or cardio are simply out of the question until I can manage to lose about 30 pounds. From there, I should be able to lose the rest through weights and cardio.

At the same time, I would rather lose it slowly with a not so toxic steroid then to lose it quickly with a highly toxic one. Please help me out guys - I have no experience with steroids but can’t live life as a fat man any longer. Thanks.

nothing will make you lose 30 lbs while you arent working out and still havent developed good eating habits.

why exactly are weights and cardio out of the question?

that being said T3 and GHRP6/ModGrf can cause some fat loss. also the G6/ModGrf can improve joints if that is a limiting factor to training…