Anavar to Maintain While Traveling/No Exercise

A little of my background: Been training and dieting seriously for 4 years. My diet and Training are as strict even my cheat meals are strict.

Height: 6ft 1
Weight: 88kg
LBM:76 KG
bf: 14%

Im traveling to Southeast Asia for 4 months this year. Due to the general enviroment of southeast Asia( no gyms, high carb low protein meals) people generally loose ALOT of Lean body mass.

Its not unheard of for people to loose 15-30 pounds while traveling to this country.

As im sure most of you know, Anavar has been used with burn victims and HIV patient to prevent posttraumatic catabolism (muscle wasting) and worked even without exercise.

Consequently, I am considering taking 90 mg ED of anavar only a day for 3 of the 4 months that I am away to preserve my muscle mass and want to get you take on it. Please note I will not have much ability to exercise while im away so il be relying soley on anavar to preserve weight.

Peace!

*P.S No flaming

Dude U COULD just buy some extra meat…Im in india…and the diet here is high carb low protien but I just make sure I buy extra than regular folk…

90mg of var ED is pretty high dose for 4 months…
20-30mg would be good in terms of HPTA supression and retaining muscle, and no offense but ur 6’1 88kg? Im 5’7 and 86kg @ like 12%bf…your no where near ur limit genetically speaking so its not like you would see a huge loss of muscle if you eat enfough protien and do a pushup or 2.

Personally, anything above 40mg of Var makes me exteremly lethargic. I have been up to 100mg however and the results were great.

SB

Would you say 40 mg of Var would do the job over 90 mg?

get a selection of resistance bands and work out as normal. youl just have to be creative work on rep maxes etc eat as much meat as you can, take bcaas with you. but first and foremost just enjoy your fucking holiday. why fuck about with steroids just to preserve a view kilos of muscle. have a good time and try and come up with random workouts.

[quote]5IMON wrote:
Would you say 40 mg of Var would do the job over 90 mg?[/quote]

Probably, but you have to consider the side effects also.
You will be running no aromatising AAS, so low E will be a problem which will lead to low sex drive, lethargy and aching joints (in most people).
Tbh I wouldnt bother with running anything and just do pressups and other bodyweight exercises in an attempt to retain muscle and do a cycle when you get back.

SB

aren’t steroids legal most parts of SE Asia anyway? Just stay on the whole time you’re there, lol

4 months straight of oral steroids.
Not planning on working out.
South East Asia with illegal drugs.

And you want “no flaming”.

You weigh 193 lbs at 6’1" with 14% bodyfat…what exactly are you worried about losing?

It’s a toss-up between this and the ‘freakzol’ thread for 5-star thread of the week.

What country are you going to? If your going to play in the “sandbox” just say so and we can help, as me and many other guys have done it several times. If not then your total post makes absolutely no sense and is therefore flame worthy!

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
What country are you going to? If your going to play in the “sandbox” just say so and we can help, as me and many other guys have done it several times. If not then your total post makes absolutely no sense and is therefore flame worthy![/quote]

hu Id figure they want the troops to use for the increased agression and suck lol

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Dude U COULD just buy some extra meat…[/quote]

This. You don’t have to always eat all the carbs I’m sure you can find a way to get enough protein. And just because there is no gyms doesn’t mean you can’t workout. You can do push ups, pull ups, sit ups, hell fill some water jugs up for weights, find some rocks, tires, anything that’s heavy you can pick up and use it for weight. Get creative.

I was not expecting the question to be for 4 months. And in Asia aren’t AAS easy to get anyway?

But what about 2-3 week vacations while on cycle? I wouldn’t risk carrying vials and needles in other countries! But UG Anavar and other orals are often non-descript so could easily be put inside another “official” bottle of legal pills, and useful for coasting those 2-3 weeks (and injecting one gigantic shot just before leaving for the airport). Good idea, bad?

[quote]SwD wrote:
I was not expecting the question to be for 4 months. And in Asia aren’t AAS easy to get anyway?

But what about 2-3 week vacations while on cycle? I wouldn’t risk carrying vials and needles in other countries! But UG Anavar and other orals are often non-descript so could easily be put inside another “official” bottle of legal pills, and useful for coasting those 2-3 weeks (and injecting one gigantic shot just before leaving for the airport). Good idea, bad?[/quote]

Dude I’ve done everything from filling old insulin bottles to hiding my orals in a cologne bottles. The best way to get your gear where ever you need it is to plan ahead and just mail it to where your staying. Works international and domestic. Just mail a package to the place your going to be staying, call the hotel to let them know that a package will come for you and to hold it. 2 week vacation just mail what you need! If its international make sure to mail it 30 days ahead of time. I use a VCR tape, fill the guts with your needs and drop in the mail. Just dont put a return address on it to cover your ass. I done this many times and never had a problem.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

[quote]SwD wrote:

But what about 2-3 week vacations while on cycle? I wouldn’t risk carrying vials and needles in other countries! But UG Anavar and other orals are often non-descript so could easily be put inside another “official” bottle of legal pills, and useful for coasting those 2-3 weeks (and injecting one gigantic shot just before leaving for the airport). Good idea, bad?[/quote]

Dude I’ve done everything from filling old insulin bottles to hiding my orals in a cologne bottles. The best way to get your gear where ever you need it is to plan ahead and just mail it to where your staying. Works international and domestic. Just mail a package to the place your going to be staying, call the hotel to let them know that a package will come for you and to hold it. 2 week vacation just mail what you need! If its international make sure to mail it 30 days ahead of time. I use a VCR tape, fill the guts with your needs and drop in the mail. Just dont put a return address on it to cover your ass. I done this many times and never had a problem. [/quote]

Fuckin VCR tape, fuckin clever man

I had thought of using supplement/vitamin bottles, but those are probably suspect in any case to clueless custom officials. VCR tapes? Ah ah. So there is a use for my old tapes I can’t watch anymore. Thanks