Anavar Timing

whats up guys about to take my second cycle now. I’m going to be playing football, so im not looking to get noticable gains. I want strength so i already bought anavar. The only problem is that i have capsules that are 25mg each so i was going to take 2 a day. One when i wake up and one before i go to bed. Would its nine hour half life have an effect on this? Also how ong does it usually take to feel the effects? Thanks

I am really not seeing enough intellegence about anavar or AAS in general to give you sound advice… By “football” im assuming you mean highschool football? And since me telling you that you are too young will go in one ear and out the other here is what i have to say…

My advice for you is to not take the anavar at all… critique your diet/workout and you will get far more results than taking an “anavar cycle” …dont think ive ever heard of such a thing…

And before anyone will give you any real advice you are going to need to give them a tad more information…

bmc

var capsules…???
25 mg…???
does your bottle say roidstore?

Hangiron, yeah I am anxious to see this too, as those are the shizz! :wink: :wink: ha!

No its underground. it’s real friend took it and got great results, Var is hard to come around where i live. so people orer the capsules and chemicals. Anyway im not in highshchool, im playing college ball im 22. I’ve taken cypionate and Eq already. Great cycle but the risks are to high. I’m currently 5’10" 195 at about 11% body fat. Been working out for about five years now. So rather than lecturing me, can i please get some advice on the TWO questions i asked

You will take your all-oral cycle… get somewhat stronger not very much lean muscle gain and lose most of it with or without PCT. I think you should re-think this all oral cycle. Just makes no sense to me… others should chime in here shortly though.

bmc

[quote]Nc003 wrote:
No its underground. it’s real friend took it and got great results, Var is hard to come around where i live. so people orer the capsules and chemicals. Anyway im not in highshchool, im playing college ball im 22. I’ve taken cypionate and Eq already. Great cycle but the risks are to high. I’m currently 5’10" 195 at about 11% body fat. Been working out for about five years now. So rather than lecturing me, can i please get some advice on the TWO questions i asked [/quote]

By risks are you referring to the long detection time of EQ?

First of all I would take three caps/day. I would take one when I wake up and the other ones spread evenly throughout the day. I would also throw in some winny, say 50mg eod.

i have read something to the point of var taking a bit longer to notice any strength gains compared to others even at 60-80 mgs …i cant speak from experience though some swear by
it for cutting combos

i am interested in a var/albuterol combo for fat loss only, with the var being a anti-catabolic bump

no offense with speculations of your gear but i
have not seen 25mg or capsule var and thats not to say its not available u/g i guess

arite thanks. I’m just looking for the strength gains mainly.Dont really other care about all the other b.s. But i have heard from many people that there is alot of fat loss with this drug and alamost permanent gains. I only have about 101 capsules so i was gonna take 2 a day one when i wake up and one when go to sleep. But according to the 9 hour half life i dont know if it will be as effective taken this way? what do you guys think? thanksfor the input

and yes i was refferring to the risks by the long detection time. Anavar is only three weeks i can pull that off but i cant pull off three months. Also according to steroid.com they say due to studies anavar is almost permanent and on the effectivness chart the mass gains are rated a 2 out of 10, fat loss 8 and strength is an 8 also

I dont believe the “Keep Gains” part on the effectiveness chart is very high though… cant remember exactly and too tired to pull it up… i would try a short estered test along with it but thats just me

bmc