Anavar/Test E Cycle, Diet Help

Yo bros looking for advice on diet regimen for first cycle.

Been lifting forever, know pretty much everything there is to know about diet, not a rook to exercise and diet.

Height: 6’0
Weight: 193 lbs.
BF: 12%
Experience: on and off 6 years BB, 4 years power/strength
Bench: 325, Squat: 445-500

Here is the layout…

500mg TestE/week (1-10)
Anavar 50mg/day (1-4)
Anavar 50mg/day (9-12)
PCT - Nolva and Clomid 13-16
Arimidex .25/eod (1-10)
Milk thistle, Liv 52
Creatine ethyl ester
Blood work checked out!

Protein sources: chicken, tuna, turkey, salmon, tilapia, occasional red meat, whey, casein (260-300g/day)
Carbs: complex (wheat bread, brown rice, quinoa, oats), veggies, fruits, occasional pasta, chocolate milk or pop tarts post workout :slight_smile: (350g/day)
Fats: almonds, peanut butter w/ non-hydrogenated oils, eggs, fish oil, occasional cheese or bacon (70g/day)

Looking for advice on macros; want to put on muscle gains (clean bulk @ 3000-3200/day, 0.7-1 lb./week calorie surplus) while eliminating fat gain and possibly some fat loss. Running the Var weeks 1-4 to kick start the TestE; was hoping during this period I would shed a small amount of fat if diet was strict enough while making some lean gains. Planned on upping the calories during the intermediate TestE only weeks (3300-3400/day), and then getting shredded the final 4 weeks between (2200 @ week 9), (2100 @ week 10), (2000 @ week 11), and (1900 @ week 12) 2200-1900 calories per day.

My question is; with running Var and TestE will I get marginal strength and size gains while simultaneously losing body fat on a calorie surplus? Ultimately, should I keep the above macros in order to obtain these results?

If the above is not possible, or muscle gain will be relatively small, then what do you suggest?

I don’t know why but I refuse to give advice to any one who starts a thread or sentence with the words " Hey Bros" and also I refuse to give nutritional advice to someone who says" I know pretty much everything there is to know about dieting." But yet ask advice about dieting.

I’m doing the same cycle as you pretty much, but at higher dosages and for longer.

Although our goals are quite different. I can’t offer you much advice as I’ve never tried to diet during a cycle, but I will say this, when it comes to cycling on and off steroids, you should go for either a bulk or a cut, and not try and do both, IMO your pretty much wasting your gear doing both. If your B&C then you can do what you want :stuck_out_tongue:

Knows everything about dieting, asks about how to diet