T Nation

Anavar-- Stomach Complaints...?

Yeah im 4 days into cycle of Var - wow today was the first real day that i noticed super human power!!! Im a big fan already. Incredible stength (rookie user here!)

Anyway just wanted to know if it was common to get some sort of stomach discomfort whilst on Anavar???

I have certainly noticed that my stomach is making funny noises and although no uncomfortable, it’s jst not feeling 100% normal. apart from that Anavar is suiting my training needs perfectly!

[quote]oscarlinho wrote:
Yeah im 4 days into cycle of Var - wow today was the first real day that i noticed super human power!!! Im a big fan already. Incredible stength (rookie user here!)

Anyway just wanted to know if it was common to get some sort of stomach discomfort whilst on Anavar???

I have certainly noticed that my stomach is making funny noises and although no uncomfortable, it’s jst not feeling 100% normal. apart from that Anavar is suiting my training needs perfectly! [/quote]

I had the exact same problem with Var, and it is apparently a common side effect. My stomach actually became quite distended and my appetite was really supressed when on it. These symptoms gradually subsided through the cycle (even though at the peak of my cycle I was on 80mgED), though my swollen gut didn’t disappear fully until the cycle was completed. I love Var it is definately my favourite oral by miles.

I get stomach problems on 'Var. I gave the rest of my var stash to a figure competitor I know, because it was jacking my stomach up.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am interested in doing a cycle of var and have read that it will increase your strength pretty good but that it also helps with belly fat. Has anyone noticed this?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Same here -stomach problems with var. There is no way I’d give mine away though, I like it too much Haha.

bushy[/quote]

Maybe you need to see the broad I gave the Var to before you say that…

She’s getting all my Primo too…I can’t stand that shit…

[quote]Donofrioms wrote:
I am interested in doing a cycle of var and have read that it will increase your strength pretty good but that it also helps with belly fat. Has anyone noticed this?[/quote]

Hi Dono, welcome to T-Nation.

I feel that it is the best oral to use during a cutting cycle, though my instinct tells me that it would stack really well with winny (something I’ll try in the future). It really suppressed my appetite while I was on it to the point where I was living on protein shakes and fruit. I found that it really improved muscle hardness and gave me a more vascular look. It also increases strength, but you don’t feel stronger (as you do on say Test) you just lift more weight.

Thanks for the info, Guys in the gym have said the same and some haven’t had a problem. So like we all know it affects different people different ways. I am going to give it a try.

All YOUR PRIMO!!

Bro what do you like? Also while I’m asking do you share my thoughts on winny being a shitty drug, compared to it’s alternatives?

How much primo?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
All YOUR PRIMO!!

Bro what do you like? Also while I’m asking do you share my thoughts on winny being a shitty drug, compared to it’s alternatives?

How much primo?[/quote]

How much primo? I dunno…couple of bottles?

What drugs do I like? I haven’t met too many that I don’t…but Test is my favorite.

Right now, I’m using TestP/Masteron/NPP (an underground Blend). Masteron is my favorite non-test drug…Var is alright, but jacks up my stomach. Boldenone without an ester is fun. Halotestin is good stuff.

I dunno…is that what you were looking for?

Wow you take the shit then research the side effects

[quote]Vikingfan wrote:
Wow you take the shit then research the side effects[/quote]

Side effects are different for every person. Some people are sensetive to gyno, some are not. Some experience bloating, some don’t. If you look at the side effects listed on any medicine they’ll probably have a list like this:

an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
black, bloody, or tarry stools;
nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain;
uncontrolled fever;
blood in your urine or vomit;
decreased hearing or ringing in the ears;
seizures; or
dizziness, confusion, or hallucinations.

This is the side effect list for aspirin, which millions take every day without experiencing any of the above.

I’m not saying that AAS shouldn’t be approached with caution. I’m just making a point that Anthony isn’t taking anything without prior knowledge of the possible outcomes.

Tone

Anyway just wanted to know if it was common to get some sort of stomach discomfort whilst on Anavar???

Doesn’t sound as though it has been researched by the original poster.

[quote]Vikingfan wrote:
Doesn’t sound as though it has been researched by the original poster.[/quote]

Strange stomach noises aren’t listed as a side effect of Var in any of the literature I’ve been able to find :slight_smile: That’s why I asked a similar question in post a few months ago.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=856542

Nausea and vomiting are normally listed. Most orals AAS have the following listed as sides (though this is a very general list):

Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, trouble sleeping or excitation (may occur the first several days as your body adjusts to the medication), acne, yellowing of the skin or mood changes. Males before puberty may experience increases in penis size, frequency of erections, and hair growth. After puberty, males may experience loss of scalp hair, breast tenderness or swelling, trouble urinating, changes in sex drive. May cause serious, sometimes life-threatening liver problems including liver failure, liver cysts and liver tumors.

Sound like shit load of fun doesn’t it :wink:, but I still think it’s the best oral I’ve tried.