Anavar Question

Hi.I’ve got a question about anavar (obviously).I have heard that this drug does not “close” you.Is this true? Also,would it be a good idea if I used 20mg,2 times a week,for 3-4 weeks? I don’t want to suppress my system.And for pct,should I take nolva for 1-2 weeks,20-30 mg again 2-3 times a week? Does the whole question sound good or crap?

what the hell does “close” you mean?

40mg a week? that will do absolutely nothing

Anavar is very expensive-if its real. Running it alone in my opinion is not very efficient. If you want to go the all oral route, find a class II to go with the var.

Crap!!!

I’m on var right now at 70mg ED. This is the 1st time I’ve ever used it by itself, but I needed a mild cycle for dieting and figured i’d give it a shot. I found that 50mg ED was sufficient to increase strength (slightly) and preserve muscle mass while dieting hard. I even gained 4 lbs. of muscle according to my bodyfat testing over the last 4 weeks. I have since ramped up the dosage to 70mg ED and feel even better. I think that 70mg+ is optimal for me.

It is great for dieting as it kills your hunger and makes you feel slightly nauseous from time to time. I think it shuts you down, not like tren but still I think a PCT would be in order. I plan a very simple Nolvadex PCT for 2-3 weeks depending on how I feel. All-in-all I think Var is freaking great! That being said I don’t think you’d be happy with it for putting on mass, but for dieting and for strength, its good stuff.

the “minimum” dose for VAR is 40-60mg ED

I am sorry to dissapoint you, but any sterioid taken in enough dosage will shut you down. Albeit taking Oxandrolone by itself will lower your natural t-level it will do less than say Test (E or C).

Now If by “closing” you mean the growth plates then you are completely wrong and whomever gave you that information is mistaken. Studies done on children that have given them Oxandrolone show that they reach puberty at an earlier age in comparisson with the average.

Furthermore 20mg, 2 times a week for 3 or 4 weeks is not enough to even see any kind of noticeable difference. Medical research has Ox at 20g taken every day for 3 months (12 weeks) to see any significant change. Also that dose will impact over your liver and HPTA.

The whole question sounds like crap.

[quote]sawadeekrob wrote:
I am sorry to dissapoint you, but any sterioid taken in enough dosage will shut you down. Albeit taking Oxandrolone by itself will lower your natural t-level it will do less than say Test (E or C).

Now If by “closing” you mean the growth plates then you are completely wrong and whomever gave you that information is mistaken. Studies done on children that have given them Oxandrolone show that they reach puberty at an earlier age in comparisson with the average.

Furthermore 20mg, 2 times a week for 3 or 4 weeks is not enough to even see any kind of noticeable difference. Medical research has Ox at 20g taken every day for 3 months (12 weeks) to see any significant change. Also that dose will impact over your liver and HPTA.

The whole question sounds like crap.[/quote]

Actually, Anavar will not cause growth plates to close prematurely. That is why it is used in short stature children to help get them growing.

[quote]piper1 wrote:
Actually, Anavar will not cause growth plates to close prematurely. That is why it is used in short stature children to help get them growing.

[/quote]

Besides that,anavar requires pct,right? I mean,even in low dosages.

anavar is a great steroid for strength, power, body recomposition and injury recovery. At 100-120mg/day it is by far the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.

My bud added 25kg(50lbs) on his bench press in 4 weeks at that dose, barely gained weight yet created a full sixpack out of nothing. It got him a fitness model contract while he wasn’t even trying to get one.

Too bad you need to go into homebrewing and find powder sources unless you want to pay insane amounts of cash… I’ll be looking to use it in december…

I had very good results @ 50mg ed. It’s getting cheaper too.

Question does sound like crap though haha. You can’t be running this stuff a few times a week.

Even at 50mg ed, I was not shutdown at all, and I think my test was above my baseline levels during PCT. I continued to make gains.

You don’t run PCT a few days a week. You run it continuously [daily] for a period of time. Often 2-3 weeks.