Anavar Powder Help

So recently just bought some anavar (trying to ease into the game). But anyways, I bought 1.5 grams (1500mg)and I plan on running it at 60 mg per day. This yields a 25 mL solution and Im going to use olive oil to suspend it.

So now comes the problem. When I pour out 25 mL of the olive oil and compare it to the powder, it seems like it wouldnt mix well (be too clumpy due to very little solution and more powder). 25 mL is small to begin with so not sure what to do.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Yeah fucking stop what your doing and just buy some gear because you obviously have 0 <---- Zero knowledge and even less of a idea but what the hell your doing.

thanks man appreciate it anyone else thats actually willing to help and isnt a complete dbag?

you don’t suspend it in oil, use alcohol

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
you don’t suspend it in oil, use alcohol[/quote]

I’ve read of people suspending it in oil but I thinking of going with alcohol

I’m not being a dbag. You have no clue about what your doing so don’t do it.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

I have no idea about this, but you are injecting alcohol then? Or afterwards you suspend it further with oil?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

I have no idea about this, but you are injecting alcohol then? Or afterwards you suspend it further with oil?[/quote]

you don’t inject it, you swallow it

remember we’re talking about anavar here, not an injectable

It’s an oral. You can find a guide online for dissolving it into a solution with PEG300 or Everclear. For the love of god dont inject the shit.

-PTD

lol… either that or make caps.

VAR isn’t soluble in oil, however, Grapeseed oil is less viscous and works better than olive oil.
Shake well before each dose.

Chances are the VAR powder you bought is anything but VAR though.
Good Luck.

olive oil…GTFO. It would be an oral solution you want to make, using everclear or some similar proof alcohol, not any type of oil FFS… you will not get an even dose, and basically waste the var putting it in oil. Or, get the equipment necessary to accurate weigh out the powder and make capsules. A brief search on google will tell you how to make oral solutions.