Anavar PCT

Okay well I have been debating whether i should i take clomid, or nolva? or both? which one would be better for the pct? I read that anavar DOES supress your libido and im kind of concerned about that. Also what are the doses with clomid if im going about 40-50Mg var for 5 weeks

Sorry about the n00b question, any input would be appreciated.

var bridge is a bad idea. even if you get legit var which you probably won’t there is some suppression.

I don’t think this guy is talking about bridging FG…

[quote]Matt155 wrote:
Okay well I have been debating whether i should i take clomid, or nolva? or both? which one would be better for the pct? I read that anavar DOES supress your libido and im kind of concerned about that. Also what are the doses with clomid if im going about 40-50Mg var for 5 weeks

Sorry about the n00b question, any input would be appreciated.[/quote]

Why var? Why 5 weeks only? Why that dose? Why Both SERMS? Why dont you know Clomiphene dosages?

I will make some assumptions.

You want a cycle that wont make you massive but puit on some size and strength, but you want as little sides as possible,… no titties, no libido drop, no roid rage etc etc…
However it is those very sides that are caused by the chemical that you need to ingest or at the very least “have” circulating for a good high libido.

DHT is an Androgen, and a potent one at that. Var does not convert into it as testosterone does, and thus when you get shut down (all AAS suppress the natural system to a degree - although var the least) your libido will drop as the Var is not “bringing any thing to the party” so to speak.
Adding proviron would make a good addition for the libido, but it wont help with the miserable gains you WONT make on a 5 week var cycle.

What gains do you expect anyway?

And either nolva or clomid is fine for such a mild cycle - although i dont recommend you run it (the cycle) as you obviously have come to the conclusion to do so with invalid and ignorant information and knowledge.

Brook

alrightt thanks for the input.

after the cycle ill probabaly do 40/20/20 with nolva, is that enough?

im not running it yet. im trying to decide between this and t-bol.

looking for some decent strength gains, not so much a lot of size.

i guess i can go 7 weeks of 40-50mg. i just didn’t think to run it too long cause of it being an oral. (liver toxic)