Anavar or Dianabol?

I find 57.3mg to be my sweet spot.

1 Like

Itā€™s probably because a lot of people were too busy returning video tapes.

No doubt while blasting Huey Lewis

In my limited experience anavar is the best oral for me having also taken anadrol and tbol

Anadrol is comparable to dbol, it blew me up but it was all water. I did get stronger but i also lost it on stoppingā€¦ i didnt lose any of my anavar gains on stopping i was still pushing the same weight. The muscle i put on is still thereā€¦ ive wondered why its called weak when you can get good steady gains you can keep on itā€¦

Anyway as others saidā€¦ nandroloneā€¦ have a look through the threads here at the horror storiesā€¦ i personally decided its not worth the risk. You can get great results with test and anavar

Look at mk-677 for weight gain if you cant eat enough. But obviously make sure its good quality protein you add

I think a lot of the ā€œAnavar is weakā€ argument is just ignorant machismo because it is widely used by women and doesnā€™t blow you up like some other compounds.

Here is what I can tell you, IME:

Anavar - Hard, lean, Dry gains with no noticeable sides. Great strength.
Dbol - Bloated, watery look, back pain, no real feeling of being ā€œonā€.
Drol - Couldnā€™t get past two weeks. Nausea, headache, insomnia.
Sdrol - Very close to Anavar or better but nausea, loss of appetite and general feeling of malaise after a few weeks.
Tbol - Didnā€™t notice anything.
Nandrolone - Full feeling, decent strength but gyno lumps after 8 weeks.
Boldenone - Didnā€™t notice anything.
Masterone - Great libido