Anavar or Deca?

Which AAS do you know of can cure Tenditis? I have chonic tennis elbow. It kills me just to shake someones hand. I have tried all the natural remedies. Suppliments, massage, rest,ice,ice massage, heat ,etc…Nothing works! My last opition is Anavar or Deca. I am not looking to put on weight or muscle size. I am as big as I want to be and don’t want to put on weight. I am a grappler, not a bodybuilder. Does anyone have an experience with these AAS? I would really appreciate the help …

[quote]BIgKeith wrote:
Which AAS do you know of can cure Tenditis? I have chonic tennis elbow. It kills me just to shake someones hand. I have tried all the natural remedies. Suppliments, massage, rest,ice,ice massage, heat ,etc…Nothing works! My last opition is Anavar or Deca. I am not looking to put on weight or muscle size. I am as big as I want to be and don’t want to put on weight. I am a grappler, not a bodybuilder. Does anyone have an experience with these AAS? I would really appreciate the help …
[/quote]

You don’t need AAS to “cure” tennis elbow. Just take a heavy duty rubber band and wrap it around the first digit of every finger (just below the cuticle of your fingernail) and open your hand. Repeat 10 or so times.

1 Like

Well,
i use Anavar and its perfect for grappling. Super strength, minimal weight gain and i have noticed that the chronic pain in my shoulder/ Rotator cuff area has been reduced to a large degree.( old snowboarding dis location)

Its very good stuff, my training has gone through the roof, handling the heavier lads too!

Check out the following medical research paper.

It outlines a study that was carried out on the synthesis of collagen when using Var.

There are other studies online for that tested the effectiveness of AASs on collagen synthesis. Here['s a breakdown of some of them.

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis.

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% - less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% - better than deca.

Have you considered HGH for tendonitis?

Tone

[quote]oscarlinho wrote:
handling the heavier lads too![/quote]

LMAO. Is there something you want to tell us Oscar???

[quote]TONEdef wrote:

It outlines a study that was carried out on the synthesis of collagen when using Var.

There are other studies online for that tested the effectiveness of AASs on collagen synthesis. Here['s a breakdown of some of them.

Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis.

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% - less than deca and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% - better than deca.

Tone[/quote]

hgH can CAUSE Tendonitis.

[quote]BIgKeith wrote:
[/quote]

Good question! I have been wondering the same thing. I also have Chronic Tennis Elbow. I have 2 more things I need to try and then I may consider this direction. I plan on trying ART and I am also ordering some cream that I have read promising things on.

www.activerelease.com and
http://www.tennis-elbow.net/tenniselbow.htm

TR

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
How can HGH cause tendonitis? Very keen to hear more.

bushy[/quote]

Tendonitis? Maybe not. Pain through water retention/bone growth/or whatever it may be, certainly. Lots of people experience joint pain while on HGH. The higher the dose, the more severe the pain.

As far as I’m aware Lonestar, there are numerous studies that show that HGH is an excellent catalyst for collagen synthesis. I don’t see how this could lead to tendonitis. What research were you referring to, or are you speaking from personal experience?

Tone

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

bushy[/quote]

I believe it’s a rare side effect. Most likely at high doses for prolonged periods of time. But the Mayo Clinic and my prescription bottle says it’s a possible side effect along with a few others.

Keith, have you made a decision on your course of action?

[quote]TONEdef wrote:

Tone[/quote]

I once had about twenty members of steroid.com scanning every medical journal and website in the English speaking world. None have ever been able to confirm any of the numbers you’re quoting here (this piece was originally written by “Animal Mass”). When asked to support his claims, the author of them did not reply, to numerous e-mails.

In short…the numbers quoted there, although they appear “Official Sounding” aren’t based in anything anybody has ever been able to find.

Check out an article called (google it) “Deca, Winstrol, and your Joints” if you want an answer to this question with some scientific support.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
TONEdef wrote:

Tone

I once had about twenty members of steroid.com scanning every medical journal and website in the English speaking world. None have ever been able to confirm any of the numbers you’re quoting here (this piece was originally written by “Animal Mass”). When asked to support his claims, the author of them did not reply, to numerous e-mails.

In short…the numbers quoted there, although they appear “Official Sounding” aren’t based in anything anybody has ever been able to find.

Check out an article called (google it) “Deca, Winstrol, and your Joints” if you want an answer to this question with some scientific support.[/quote]

Thanks for that Anthony. The information was taken from a site, that’ll remain nameless, that had this down as scientific fact. I will in future make sure the sources I use ARE legitimate and backed by references. I’m glad there are guys like yourself who help the rest of us to wade through the information presented to us.

My apologies to you, Big Keith, for unitentionally misleading you with this information.

I’ll give you some anecdotal information. I cured my brother’s Carpel tunnel syndrome by injecting 150 mg of testosterone enanthate, along with 150mg of nandrolone decanoate per week, for 4 months.

He had tried every other option except surgery, so in that case it did work.

Oh and he isn’t a BB by the way, just a normal regular blue collar guy.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
TONEdef wrote:

Tone

Check out an article called (google it) “Deca, Winstrol, and your Joints” if you want an answer to this question with some scientific support.[/quote]

Anthony,

First off Great article. One question though. EQ may not increase collagen synthesis more than Deca but have you found it to increase it at all? If I missed you reference to this in your article I apologise.

Thanks

Trailrash

[quote]azul wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:

bushy

Tendonitis? Maybe not. Pain through water retention/bone growth/or whatever it may be, certainly. Lots of people experience joint pain while on HGH. The higher the dose, the more severe the pain. [/quote]

Yup, I’ve known a few people who’ve had elbow pain and even pains in their hands and feet when on hgh. My best friend uses hgh like a fiend and he wears these hand splints at night when he sleeps. When he doesn’t wear em, and wakes up in the morning, his hands/fingers are in these contorted positions and they look real deformed - it takes about 5 min before they return to normal.

I don’t know the how’s and why’s regarding that, but I’ve read about similiar things happening to people on hgh and they always blame it on the hgh. Don’t know if its coinsidence or not, but the idea of hgh doesn’t appeal to me in the least.

i don’t suggest you use aas solelly to cure an injury in your case unless you’ve exhausted ALL avenues.

you can try a combo
ART
acupuncture
shiatsu
rehab

Look into adequan or aflutop. Both have been known to help in repair of joints, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage but you have to inject them.

If you dont want to inject look into cissus rx by usplabs. Bone Boost by San Nutrition also has the same ingredient but it includes chondroitin, glucosamine, and I think msm if Im not mistaken.

Cissus by USP is good stuff!