Anavar Only Cycle

[quote]BSC819 wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
damn now i am confused, my research and AAS education has led me to believe that ALL oral only cycles are bad ideas, mainly due to them not keeping gains well post cycle.

I have to be honest Anavar is not something I have looked into much, but now I am intrigued, I am considering a VAR only cycle in between IM cycles to assist with cutting, I like what I have read so far about Anavar.

I sympathise with those who state it is expensive and diffilcult to get as that is not the case from where I am.

so would a 4 week cycle of Anavar at say 80mg a day require no anti E or PCT?

I was a noobie last year and was all about oral cycles and thought that they were safer than IM AAS. I have a friend that is a Dr and he even stated that orals are far worse for your body as long as you keep a sterile field when giving the injections. I would recommend doing a moderate cycle of test and deca for you first and see what kind of gains you get.

Take all the extra money that you have left over and just buy food and protein with it. Make sure your diet is spot on. Run it for 12 weeks and dont be scared, its not that big of a deal. You should be much more pleased with the results than with a Var only cycle. By the way I did a var only cycle last year and it do much for me at all IMO. Not worth the $$ that I shelled out for a very minimal gain.
[/quote]

Thanks for the post, I have run 4 IM cycles previously though, so I wont be scared :slight_smile:

Anavar is not tat expensive here, I might give it a go inbetween IM cycles just to see how I react.