Anavar Only Cycle

This would be first cycle, so I kind of want to feel things out.
I was planning on doing it for 4 weeks, but I have yet to determine the dosage. I have read to take anywhere from 40-100mg per day so I am kind of confused.

Don’t.

4 weeks won’t be long enough. For your first cycle 50mg for 6 weeks will give you good results provided your training/diet would have you adding muscle without it.

I should have elaborated, as you probably won’t understand:

Do not do Anavar for your first cycle.

As Contrl say: VAR is not the right choice for the first cycle.

IMVHO avoi “oral-only” as first cycle.

only the first cycle?

Should oral only cycles not be avoided by anyone including vets?

electric_eales:
Not always. For example as a “bridge cycle” i found that a short VAR+TBOL cycle give me nice (and permanent) strenght gain. It also help me working on my strength when in low cal nutrition plan.

BTW as a general rules if you want LBM increase and want the best for your money you need to use IM AAS.

Many people start off using an all oral cycle, this by NO means makes it a good idea. Wait until you are ready to use an injectable and then try it out. If you want to be cautious then use a small dose of test.

Bottom line is 4 weeks of anavar will do very little in terms of gains compared to a small test cycle.

I really don’t know why people are so against oral only cycles. I haven’t done many oral only, but the one time I did an anavar only cycle it was awesome. I felt great, got strong as hell and I wasn’t shut down at all. I would use nothing but anavar if I could afford it. The only reason I run injectables is because they are so damn cheap. Injectables give WAY more bang for the buck.

Anavar only cycles are great for beginners. I’ve always thought, why bring out the big guns like test before you start with the light stuff like var, primo & tbol. I put 8 pounds on in 6 weeks on a var only cycle while getting leaner.

But ya, if you are looking for the most gains possible for the lowest price, then obviously var isn’t the right choice.

sigh
This discussion again.
In my opinion, just do it. See what it does for you. No one can tell you what works for you; only you will know. NO ONE will respond exactly the same to ANY of these compounds.

Personally though, I think you will find that the others who have answered are speaking the truth; i.e. oral only cycles don’t seem to work very well for most people (but they have worked VERY well for me). IF you try this (and I highly encourage it) and find that it works to your desires, then fabulous. IF you are unhappy with the results, then you know you need to add something more to your arsenal.

Many like to just jump full bore into steroids. I preach a more gradual and patient methodology; and one of more self evaluation.

It depends on what you expect. I don’t see why doing 50mg of var for 4 weeks to try it out would hurt. You should see gains also, regardless of what you read. Of course if you want to maxamize the newbie gains from you first cycle, then it is a bad idea and you should do medium test+eq or deca and maybe dbol.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
I really don’t know why people are so against oral only cycles. I haven’t done many oral only, but the one time I did an anavar only cycle it was awesome. I felt great, got strong as hell and I wasn’t shut down at all. I would use nothing but anavar if I could afford it. The only reason I run injectables is because they are so damn cheap. Injectables give WAY more bang for the buck.[/quote]

I’m not an expert
However i do a VAR/TBOL cycle and it was not as powerfull as any other IM cycle i do.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Anavar only cycles are great for beginners. I’ve always thought, why bring out the big guns like test before you start with the light stuff like var, primo & tbol. I put 8 pounds on in 6 weeks on a var only cycle while getting leaner.

But ya, if you are looking for the most gains possible for the lowest price, then obviously var isn’t the right choice. [/quote]

Anaver only cycles, or any oral only cycles, are a horrible idea altogether; especially for beginners. One’s receptors are as fresh as they’ll ever be for their first cycles, and one should take advantage of that by using substances that will ensure a higher percentage of retained gaines, namely testosterone (a kick-start oral is okay, however). To go with something as flemsy and slow as Anavar is a horrible idea, I don’t care how many success testimonies there are.

I am suprised the Bushmiester has not posted yet, he is probably up some Welsh mountain top hunting his Sunday roast.

Any way I am not 100% clued up on the different classes of AAS but as I understand it there are Class 1 AAS and class 2 AAS, orals (all orals??) are class 2 and if taken wwithout a class 1 (all IM??) the gains made will be very difficult to keep.

If i did not have a a wife with a real fne ass in the next room I would research this and give you some good information, but you will need to look into this yourself cos I am about to get me some tasty Greek kebab.

Yesus

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I am suprised the Bushmiester has not posted yet, he is probably up some Welsh mountain top hunting his Sunday roast.

Any way I am not 100% clued up on the different classes of AAS but as I understand it there are Class 1 AAS and class 2 AAS, orals (all orals??) are class 2 and if taken wwithout a class 1 (all IM??) the gains made will be very difficult to keep.

If i did not have a a wife with a real fne ass in the next room I would research this and give you some good information, but you will need to look into this yourself cos I am about to get me some tasty Greek kebab.

Yesus[/quote]

Not all orals are class II. I think that anavar is a class I. I am unsure about winstrol and primo tabs but these may be class I as well.

Just to chime in: A short while back I tried my first (short) cycle with Var only at 60 mg / day. I was using it to cut on a low-calorie, high protein diet. I didn’t really even notice I was on cycle while I was taking the Var, but I maintained weight even at only 1800 calories, and lost a couple percent bodyfat at the same time. I noticed a small shutdown of natural Test while on, but nothing major. Just a bit of lack of libido.

It was AFTER I stopped taking the Var that I noticed a big difference. My diet and training stayed the same, but I was much weaker (10-20%) in the gym, and began losing weight.

While it was an interesting experiment, I will say that several years down the road when I try my next cycle, there will be some Test.

var is great for lean gains, a huge increase in bw-relative strength, collagen healing purposes and fat loss(especially in the viscera).

IMHO by far the best oral out there any maybe even steroid for non-mass purposes.

An var only cycle is a great cycle for newbies with no true bb-aspirations, like strenght/power athletes, fighters, fitness models.

Biggest problem is the price and the amount of fake stuff. Even in powderform this stuff is mostly a cheaper anabolic or at least mixed up with some.

Pure anavar is extremely hard to get. I’m pretty sure many of the supposed “not so great results var-cycles” were in fact winstrol cycles. If people report any kind of joint pain on var it’s not var at all.

damn now i am confused, my research and AAS education has led me to believe that ALL oral only cycles are bad ideas, mainly due to them not keeping gains well post cycle.

I have to be honest Anavar is not something I have looked into much, but now I am intrigued, I am considering a VAR only cycle in between IM cycles to assist with cutting, I like what I have read so far about Anavar.

I sympathise with those who state it is expensive and diffilcult to get as that is not the case from where I am.

so would a 4 week cycle of Anavar at say 80mg a day require no anti E or PCT?

i respond very well to even mild dosages of oral steroids. discovered that moderate dosage oral cycles for relatively long(and controversial) periods (8-12 weeks),is excellent for building quality lean mass. downside obviously is the extreme and prolonged stress on the liver, severity based upon the steroid involved.

cycles consisting of var or tbol for 8-12 weeks at the 40-60mg range slowly builds solid muscle mass that i have had no trouble keeping. bloat and common androgenic sides have never been an issue, hence never needing anti-e during.

keep in mind I get blood tests before/mid cycle/and well after pct. also liver supplementation and a lifestyle which involves avoiding other toxins paired with a healthy diet is utilized.

my time off is also considerably longer than time on. pct is always in check as well as anti e’s on hand in case of unexpected occurrences. I have accepted the risks involved, do what i can to avoid them, and am willing to face the potential consequences. this is important when embarking on oral only cycles.

dezz