Anavar Only Cycle

I plan on running an anavar only cycle & wanted to get some advice. I’ve been searching all over the place & am only finding guys recovering from injuries, novice & women.

I myself am not a novice to training or gear. At my heaviest I was 405 but competing in strongman contests. I’ve pressed 520 raw, pulled 750 & squat 635. Injuries have taken a toll. Surprisingly only shoulder injuries. Bursitis, tendinitis & arthritis in my right shoulder.

I was 370 a year ago & have had to change not only my style of training but my eating habits as well.

Currently I’m at 300. I’m 6’1" & 34 years old. I want to get down to 270 within the next 3-4 months. Then 250 from there.

So my question is, running an anavar only cycle at what dose & for how long? I’m only looking to aid in reaching my goal. I need to lose a significant % of body fat.

I’m not looking for any kind of mass gains. I’m fat & I need to fix that. Even with my current style of training I’m still pulling over 500 for reps. Pressing over 400 for 5 (only with db) squat has taken a shit though. 365 for 5.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here’s some free advice for you:

Don’t do it. There’s a reason that only 16 year old kids and women run var only cycles. Chances are you’re going to order and pay for var, but you’re going to get dbol. Even if you get var, your gains will be absolutely minimal. Because of the impact it has on your liver, you have to keep var dosage pretty low and can’t run for more than a few weeks.

Run some test. You’ll thank me if you do.

Also, make sure that you have your adex and tamox on hand before you start.

I figured this would be the advice I would get. I think that’s what everyone is going to say. I’m just worried about the water retention & the fact that I’m an asshole even when I’m not on. If I do decide test is the way to go, then how many mgs per week do you think is ideal & which form of test?

My mistake. Yes I always run arimidex.

[quote]BAbuelo wrote:
I figured this would be the advice I would get. I think that’s what everyone is going to say. I’m just worried about the water retention & the fact that I’m an asshole even when I’m not on. If I do decide test is the way to go, then how many mgs per week do you think is ideal & which form of test?

My mistake. Yes I always run arimidex.[/quote]

Diet and fat burners with a moderate dose of prop is your no. 1 best option. Scratch that some tren on top would be magic.

Like a clem with a t3? My brother is trying to talk me into t400. I’m so freaking lost. I’ve done pgcl & honestly in still not sure what it did if anything for me. The diet is clean. That I have along with arimidex. Another question, us I’m running the arimidex, is there a need for post cycle Clomid?

Sorry guys. Please forgive my typos. My smart phone isn’t that smart. Well played auto correct. Well played.

Sorry guys. Please forgive my typos. My smart phone isn’t that smart. Well played auto correct. Well played.