T Nation

Anavar Only Cycle

Looking for advice on this. My goals are to recomp. Lose 3-5% BF and maybe add a little more LBM at the same time, nothing insane.

Stats
24
190
Been lifting for 6 years. I only come to this site because I have learned everything about working out from here.

I know how to train and my diet would be no problem.

Overall will var be a good choice for my goals?

First cycle i take it?

correct

well then test would be my advice. If you do know how to diet and train properly you can easily recomp with test. Just so you know Var only is a horrible idea and its kind of a running joke on the steroids forum. (expect to be flamed and/or added to the bloopers thread)

hahaha read the newbie stickies, theres lots of cycle ideas

This was a fucking joke post right. If it wasn’t run test its MUCH cheaper and effective… unless your woman anyways.

[quote]Reed wrote:
This was a fucking joke post right. If it wasn’t run test its MUCH cheaper and effective… unless your woman anyways.[/quote]
X2…for females i suppose Var only would be acceptable.

Seems like a lot of var only cycles are pooping up lately

Coming on here is just straight up useless. Anyone who proposes an oral only cycle gets bashed yet there is a sticky up there for oral only cycles. I figured Var would be better and safer than a prohormone so thats why I chose var. Instead of bashing people who do not want to pin why dont you offer some constructive criticism .

Where’s the sticky for oral only cycles? And you did get constructive critisim, its a terrible idea you just don’t want to accept that. Maybe look into why its a terrible idea instead of getting defensive

There’s a reason why most people get bashed, if they can’t do the research for themselves and figure out why oral only cycles are garbage then you have no buisness using AAS

There is a sticky completely devoted to Prohormones which are oral only…

Ya prohormones, not var only cycles and the like

Wouldnt anavar be safer than a pro hormone?

Prohormones and Anavar or any other type of oral steroid are completely different. Stop being a puss and and man up and pin. If your not committed to do what it takes to run gear correctly then don’t run it. Its not worth the money or the possible risk.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Prohormones and Anavar or any other type of oral steroid are completely different. Stop being a puss and and man up and pin. If your not committed to do what it takes to run gear correctly then don’t run it. Its not worth the money or the possible risk.[/quote]

BUDs with the softening blows, Reed with the KO punch.

PS: before you start a thread, do a quick search (top right corner of the page) for similar threads. If you had done that, you’d have seen that earlier in the week your fucktard twin had already created a post just like this one, where he got bashed harder than you. a few days before that, we added “var-only cycles” to the BLOOPER thread.

bitchin in the Steroids forums is only gonna trigger some roid-rage/TREN-rage

I play semi-pro football (it’s not even REMOTELY close to US standards) here in Brazil and ran a Anavar only cicle in January. I had pretty decent gains, packed 9 quality pounds while shredding some fat. My strength shot up and I kept almost all my gains.

It was my first and so far only cycle, and my experience was more than satisfying. Ran it at 50mg ED, cut back to 30mg ED on the last week. PCT was pretty clean with Tribulus and DAA, but even then there was a noticeable decrease in sex drive.

If you’re looking for HUGE gains, this might not be for you. But if you’re looking a little mass bump, and maybe break a plateau, I’d give it a shot IMHO.

[quote]Brant2 wrote:
I play semi-pro football (it’s not even REMOTELY close to US standards) here in Brazil and ran a Anavar only cicle in January. I had pretty decent gains, packed 9 quality pounds while shredding some fat. My strength shot up and I kept almost all my gains.

It was my first and so far only cycle, and my experience was more than satisfying. Ran it at 50mg ED, cut back to 30mg ED on the last week. PCT was pretty clean with Tribulus and DAA, but even then there was a noticeable decrease in sex drive.

If you’re looking for HUGE gains, this might not be for you. But if you’re looking a little mass bump, and maybe break a plateau, I’d give it a shot IMHO.

[/quote]

Cycle length? Pre cycle weight? Height? Age? Training age? Any previous cycles?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Cycle length? Pre cycle weight? Height? Age? Training age? Any previous cycles?[/quote]

I ran it for six weeks total. Week 1-5 at 50ED, week 6 at 30ED. I’m 20, have been lifting seriously since I started playing junior semi-pro at 17. I started off at 175lb and weighted 183lb on the last day of my cicle. Can not give a right number on BF, though. Maybe dropped from 12 to 9 or 8. Now I’m at a solid 186 and trying to make my way up to 190+.

That was my first cycle.

Before jumping to conclusions, I do understand I was (am) too young and probably could have achieved similar gains by adjusting my diet, etc. That is clear to me. The point is that I had four months to make a switch from a 4-3 free safety to a 5-2 Treyman strong safety, which plays pretty much like a linebacker (keep in mind that guys here are a lot smaller).

[quote]Brant2 wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Cycle length? Pre cycle weight? Height? Age? Training age? Any previous cycles?[/quote]

I ran it for six weeks total. Week 1-5 at 50ED, week 6 at 30ED. I’m 20, have been lifting seriously since I started playing junior semi-pro at 17. I started off at 175lb and weighted 183lb on the last day of my cicle. Can not give a right number on BF, though. Maybe dropped from 12 to 9 or 8. Now I’m at a solid 186 and trying to make my way up to 190+.

That was my first cycle.

Before jumping to conclusions, I do understand I was (am) too young and probably could have achieved similar gains by adjusting my diet, etc. That is clear to me. The point is that I had four months to make a switch from a 4-3 free safety to a 5-2 Treyman strong safety, which plays pretty much like a linebacker (keep in mind that guys here are a lot smaller).

[/quote]

I dont believe you were young, but you were small. I used test and tren about 6 months ago, at almost 20, for 3 weeks, but I was already 216 pounds at 6’1. Actually, my avatar is 6 months before I start my cycle. Anavar only is stupid, and you gained only because you were no where near your genetic limit. Test would have served you a lot better. If it is to fuck up your potential by using AAS too soon, at least do it for the best results possible.