Anavar Only Cycle

ive heard of people taking anavar to grow in height is this true? if so can i take it at 18 at 5.10 probly not fully grown but almost probly got half an inch left to grow

What the fuck is this shit. Thats completely ass backwards…

You know what, Im not even going to try.

/Thread.

Steroids will cause the complete opposite. It will most likely stop any potential growth in height.

More importantly, 18 is way too young to start AAS use. Stay away til you are well into your 20s and with a good natural base.

[quote]teddjones wrote:
ive heard of people taking anavar to grow in height is this true? if so can i take it at 18 at 5.10 probly not fully grown but almost probly got half an inch left to grow[/quote]

Almost kinda sorta maybe reckon you’ve got half an inch left to grow huh?

Did your crystal ball tell you that?

Dumbass.

[quote]teddjones wrote:
ive heard of people taking anavar to grow in height is this true? if so can i take it at 18 at 5.10 probly not fully grown but almost probly got half an inch left to grow[/quote]

Almost kinda sorta maybe reckon you’ve got half an inch left to grow huh?

Did your crystal ball tell you that?

Dumbass.

Don’t feed the troll.

anavar won’t stunt growth but it certainly won’t promote growth…HGH is the only thing which will promote elongation of the bones and will only do so when you are still growing…once you have stopped growing HGH will only cause bones to enlarge not lengthen.

i heard anavar can too :slight_smile:

I think you’re stupid if you are even considering using steroids if you haven’t reached full height yet.

Anavar ain’t going to do shit for you anyway…hasn’t been worth a damn since Searle quit making the lil footballs.

You have to take the anavar anally OP for it to work.