Anavar Only Cycle

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
Maybe it was Var mixed with something else? Dirtbag did claim he was “ripped and shredded”, and if it was dbol, wouldn’t it have caused more bloat, and not really making him “shredded”? Or, maybe it was mixed. Like Var and Dbol mixed together.

Anyways, I don’t think it’s that hard to believe the 10lb weight gain, considering he had the flu beforehand. When I wrestled way back in high school, I could drop 8lbs in a week, and gain it back in 2 days tops. Maybe less. So I can see how coming off the flu would lead to immediate weight gain.

Dirt, what was your dose frequency?[/quote]

More like 5lbs normal weight 192lbs to 197lbs… plus he had no appetite, and heartburn… i reckon it WAS oxandrolone. After putting on what he lost from illness (as we all do) he gained 1.6lbs a week. W.O.W…
Anavar. Some people get nothing… some get a great effect… this kid probably had low test to begin with, and the right physiological backdrop for this mild AAS. He said it made him feel like he felt a few years back. Test increase anyone?

I think my work here is done.

Joe

The only thing I can say is it works great for me. My body loved it. My mind loved it. I am 33 and have lower then average test levels. I got them tested before I did the cycle. I eat a shit load of good clean food and protien powder. Got lots of sleep. Worked out really hard.

My cycle length is so short cause I want to do burst cycles as to not attract attention to myself. I have 3 planned. I had to move home with Ma n Pa for a bit. So its not like I can put on 20 lbs and hide that. But in May I am moving out with a room mate. So I am going to get my hands on some prop or eth. I plan to do that at the end of summer. Start of bulk season.

Update:

I went and did a mild work out last night. Nothing special just some upper body 3 x 8 type stuff.

My nuts feel normal. Still have mild pain in my back. Nothing advil takes care of. I don’t feel as burnt out today. Woke up with a nice morning wood. So my boys are back in biz. Even though they are lazy SOB’s hehehe :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I should wait 2 weeks or 3 to start again. hmmmm

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Thanks for the informative post Dirtbag.

I too am of the school of thought that it wasn’t anavar in the capsules. I’m glad you had a great time, but it does not sound like any anavar I have ever taken.

In an attempt to try and identify what you might have taken, I will list my thoughts, for what they’re worth.

OK, winstrol gives me heartburn, and is nicely anabolic for me. 10lbd in 3 weeks… meh, maybe, maybe not. Bloating? Definitely not. “Ripped and shredded”, yes. Appetite suppresing… not really. Strength increases, yes.

Dianabol. 10lbs in 3 weeks, yes. Facial bloat, yes. ripped, no. Heartburn, no. Strength increase, yes. Fast onset, yes.

Anadrol. 10lbs, yes. Facial bloat yes. Ripped, no. Heartburn, no. Appetite suppression, sometimes. Strength increase, yes.

Turinabol. 10lbs, no. Bloat, no. Ripped, not in 3 weeks. Heartburn, no.

Anavar. 10lbs, no. Ripped, yes. Facial bloat, no. Abdominal distension, yes. Fast onset, no.

A bit of a conundrum, but my money would be on winstrol, or maybe a mix of dbol and winstrol or something along those lines.

Bushy

EDIT: Also, the dramatic libido increases point to winstrol (SHBG binding) or dbol. The testicular shrinkage points to dbol more than others IMO.[/quote]

The guy I got them from is a HUGE fan of winnie. But he also loves his test too. He was trying to push the prop on me and just said the same as everyone here. JUST FUCKING DO IT!!! I wanted to know what the deal with orals was. Now I know. Its all good. I must say Orals are a pain in the ass.

I think it might be dbol in the caps. I would not know unless I had someone with more experience try it. Thats what sucks about being a newb I guess.

[quote]cadav wrote:
tico1028 wrote:

Anyways, I don’t think it’s that hard to believe the 10lb weight gain, considering he had the flu beforehand. When I wrestled way back in high school, I could drop 8lbs in a week, and gain it back in 2 days tops. Maybe less. So I can see how coming off the flu would lead to immediate weight gain.

Do you mean that you can lose 8lbs of LBM and gain it back in 2 days?

[/quote]

No. Not LBM. More like Sap said, water weight.

Anyways, Dirt, problem with it being dbol is that it would have made you bloat, especially at 45mg/d…at least that’s my understanding. I’ve never taken dbol before. Next time, just be careful with what you take, so you can stack it properly.

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
cadav wrote:
tico1028 wrote:

Do you mean that you can lose 8lbs of LBM and gain it back in 2 days?

No. Not LBM. More like Sap said, water weight.

Anyways, Dirt, problem with it being dbol is that it would have made you bloat, especially at 45mg/d…at least that’s my understanding. I’ve never taken dbol before. Next time, just be careful with what you take, so you can stack it properly.[/quote]

I think I am going to wait a while before I start to stack anything. I want to know what each drug is like on its own. So I can tell what it is. Dunno if that is smart but. As with most drugs you would not want to mix a + b = c when you don’t know what a or b equals. I am not going to do anything stupid and try 500 mgs a week of deca on its own. Also minimal amounts to get the job done is my school of thought. I figure stacks are later like an ace card.

You’d put on more weight than that if it was 40mg/d dbol. Given your illness you can assume that some of that weight gain was natural weight returning as others have said. I have only done dbol twice but I put on about 10lbs (from my usual weight) in the first week alone both times.

My guess would be that you got:
dbol and anavar
or dbol and winstrol

If you liked that you are gonna bust your load when your try test.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Yeah its one thing to lose multiple pounds of weight due to illness or dehydration and gain it back quickly. I can lose several pounds of water weight one day and gain it back the next.

I would be a little cautious with the statement by dirtbag “whatever it was I love it.” Its a little unsettling to be unsure exactly what chemicals you are ingesting. If the package says VAR then I guess it is. $90 for 100 10mg pills is the best price on VAR I know of amongst my sources so congrats there.[/quote]

thats what i was thinking when i read the price tag too sap

however i agree i feel pretty good on var also. but tired

vascular hell yeah, bloat none

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
You’d put on more weight than that if it was 40mg/d dbol. Given your illness you can assume that some of that weight gain was natural weight returning as others have said. I have only done dbol twice but I put on about 10lbs (from my usual weight) in the first week alone both times.

dbol and anavar
or dbol and winstrol

If you liked that you are gonna bust your load when your try test.[/quote]

Thats what my friends that all do test tell me too. They are like wow you are going love test. My only problem is I need a women I think that will keep up to me.

i’ve been on 50mg of var a day and 2.5 weeks have gained maybe 5lbs. My strength has increased and i feel preety damn good. My stomach has gotten tighter but the gas is horific! I shooting for a six week cycle.

[quote]fortyplus wrote:
i’ve been on 50mg of var a day and 2.5 weeks have gained maybe 5lbs. My strength has increased and i feel preety damn good. My stomach has gotten tighter but the gas is horific! I shooting for a six week cycle.[/quote]

Thats good to hear. Glad to see that var is agreeing with you. Keep us posted.

I think I am going to start another 3 week stint this weekend. Its been 2 weeks. I feel like my normal self. Anyone think this is to soon?

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:

dbol and anavar
or dbol and winstrol

Thats what my friends that all do test tell me too. They are like wow you are going love test. My only problem is I need a women I think that will keep up to me.[/quote]

Dirtbag,
You might need to rotate 2 or 3 girls to keep up with you when you go on a test-cycle, lol…

Jelly

Hey guys, do you think a PCT is needed after a 8 week cycle with 40mg ED? What about adding Biotest Alpha Male ( the one with Carbolin 19 ) to it?

Gab.

#EDIT#

Also, not my intention to hijack the thread, just getting some ideas on an “Anavar Only” cycle…

i think go for it

im running similar protocol with ya currently dirt

im sure i got var though, my intentions are for anti-cat effects while dieting and joint therapy :>)

no hijacks intended

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:

dbol and anavar
or dbol and winstrol

Thats what my friends that all do test tell me too. They are like wow you are going love test. My only problem is I need a women I think that will keep up to me.

Dirtbag,
You might need to rotate 2 or 3 girls to keep up with you when you go on a test-cycle, lol…

Jelly[/quote]

I think your right. I might have to do that. But I do know this one chick … she can keep up I am sure. But she is back into modeling and shit. So the rough stuff is out. She said bruises are bad and can’t risk it.

[quote]hangiron wrote:
i think go for it

im sure i got var though, my intentions are for anti-cat effects while dieting and joint therapy :>)

no hijacks intended[/quote]

I think your right. I am going to start again this Saturday. Should be a good day. Unless anyone here can find a reason not too. I figure why not.

[quote]hangiron wrote:
i think go for it

no hijacks intended[/quote]

Its all good. Just post what you feel is good about taken Var. You never know you could give me an idea I never thought of. We are all here to learn / help others learn.

Hey dirtbad,

Do you predict any hepatic aid or PCT for this cycles?

Gab.

I was fine after 3 weeks of the same dose. But I would have some nolva on had just incase. Sometimes as you might have guessed you can never tell what you got in your pill. I know that var is not that strong and is not suppose to shut you down. But everyone re-acts differently to different substances. Its always wise to keep it on hand. Forget the OTC stuff when your taking AAS.