T Nation

Anavar Only Cycle

Disclaimer …I wanted to find out so I did. Now I know…

OK just finished a 3 week spree on Anavar only. Thought I would post my results and some basic opinions of what I thought. Also this is my first time with AAS.

Dose was 40 mgs a week for the full 3 weeks
I am now going to take 2 or 3 off. I have not decided which. I am in my second day of my off.

Method
I would open the cap dump part under my tongue for 30 secs. Wash it down with water. Then take the second half of the pill. And yes it kicks in waaaay faster that way. Trick I learned doing rec. drugs and tryed it with this stuff too.

First I have to say. I didn’t want to come off. And I might not have if I didn’t injure my back doing stupid stuff(I’ll get to that later). I absolutely loved this stuff. I felt like me again. Libido was normal. My strength was wicked. I felt on top of the world. It was a nice feeling.

Gains
Strength climbs on the second week. Then you get some mass gains but not much. I started after I had the flu, so I was 187lbs. My final was 197lbs. I think there was some bloat but not a lot. I am going to hit the scale Monday to check my wieght again. Ohh yeah ripped and shredded look too.

The Negs-
My balls are sore right now. They are the same size. Just fucking sore. Like that ache when someone kicks you in the sack. I am pretty tired. No pep or get up and go. Appetite was shit. I had to force myself to eat. Almost to the point I felt like I was sick. There was a minor amount of face bloat but nothing nobody would have noticed. Some redness to my hands and face but that would come and go.

Comments
You can feel this stuff kick in. Much much cleaner feeling then that over the counter shit you can get. The OTC stuff feels dirty in comparison. This is a like a pure pumped up goodness with happy ray of sunshine. I could not believe my mood. Only thing I think I would change is the blood levels are very unstable. Its like riding a coaster. So every morning you wake up and you need some get back to that pumped up feeling. Now I know why people inject cause its always there. Once you inject it its there no messing around with some pills and shit. Next time its going to be Test-E or Prop. + Var to end it.

Oh yeah I started to be stupid with my strength gains. Was doing a lift in bad form. Racked my back. Its getting better but it was very very stupid and dumb. I was doing PR’s. I must say looking at it now PR’s are for your ego and not when your cycling. Cause they way I was feeling I thought I would lift way way more. What I thought was conservative at the time, was stupidity. Lesson learned.

Welp if I can think of anything else I will post it here.

Do you have an concrete numbers of your strength gains?

40mg ED for 3 weeks and you gained 10lbs. I can’t gain 10lbs my first 3 weeks of test/deca/dbol.

I keep a log of my work outs here.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1896431&pageNo=2

That was thet start of my cycle of my lifts.
I tryed not to push the limit at first. But if you follow the thread you can see an increase in certain lifts.

Ex DB curls were 35 lbs went to 45 lbs sometimes I would try 50 lbs but backed away trying to be conservative. I would only record solid numbers on my lifts with good form. Nothing sloppy or partials. I never really tryed 1 rep maxes.

You also have to remember I had the flu just before I started. So I could have been dehydrated or anything else. I just remember stepping on the scale the day before and writing down a number 187. My normal weight is around 192.

just my 2eurocents:

1. 10lbs in 3 weeks? no way. You get it from food maybe water but VAR is no way so powerfull
  2. not sure but VAR is to much bigger for subtonque assimilation
  3. VAR it is weak but it is AAS, uncomparable to OTC
  4. can you post full stat pre-post cycle?

[quote]cadav wrote:
just my 2eurocents:

1. 10lbs in 3 weeks? no way. You get it from food maybe water but VAR is no way so powerfull
  4. can you post full stat pre-post cycle?[/quote]

You can say what you like. I have my final numbers. I kept a good log of it. The only thing is like I said. I had the flu just before I started my cycle. I could have lost water been dehydrated. I wrote down the weight and circled it 187. Normally I am not one to step on a scale all the time. I just remembered to do it the last day on. And that was my final weight.

Maybe I was ripped off, how am I suppose to know what an AAS feels like…even Var. For all I know the cap could have d-bol or something else in it. It was a UG lab product and said Anavar. I took what was recomended. The bottle was sealed and sealed under the cap.

I could post pics of the product if you like

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

Maybe I was ripped off, how am I suppose to know what an AAS feels like…even Var. For all I know the cap could have d-bol or something else in it. It was a UG lab product and said Anavar. I took what was recomended. The bottle was sealed and sealed under the cap.
[/quote]

May be.
However I don’t say you are a lier :slight_smile:
I just point out that VAR alone is not so powerfull.
And it is expansive so it can be dbol as you say. Dbol give you more bloat (due to aromatization) and more strenght/mass.

that sorness in your balls is the first sign they are shrinking. It should stop pretty soon now that you are off because you FSH/LH levels should rebound pretty quick.

[quote]cadav wrote:
dirtbag wrote:

May be.
However I don’t say you are a lier :slight_smile:
I just point out that VAR alone is not so powerfull.
And it is expansive so it can be dbol as you say. Dbol give you more bloat (due to aromatization) and more strenght/mass.
[/quote]

Yeah my close friends did say I looked bigger. I thought I was more of a serious training that was doing it for me. I know var is not suppose to give you size. But I just rolled with it. I can’t explain what happend. I did pay a good price for it …90$ for 100 10mg caps. Oh well. Not that I am complaining about my first time. Just reporting what happened. I would be more pissed if nothing happend at all.

I also had some other minor sides.
Heartburn–tums to the rescue. I thought it was cause my appiette was suppressed.

My back today seems to be normal. Even though yesterday I was crippled. I think its from a bad lift. Kinda wierd. It was a lower middle back pain and now its gone.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
that sorness in your balls is the first sign they are shrinking. It should stop pretty soon now that you are off because you FSH/LH levels should rebound pretty quick.

[/quote]

Yeah I thought as much. But also thought that Var is not suppose to cause shutdown. Or very little. All these little things are making me think this is not var but another substance.

I think it is not VAR.
Ball shrincage, bloat, fast weight gain…

I tell you this kind of thing just because next time you take VAR it can be really VAR and you may be disappointed by the different results :slight_smile:

[quote]cadav wrote:
I think it is not VAR.
Ball shrincage, bloat, fast weight gain…

I tell you this kind of thing just because next time you take VAR it can be really VAR and you may be disappointed by the different results :)[/quote]

What ever this was. I FUCKING LOVE IT. It has sooooo many positive aspects. My quality of life was much better. I was not fatigued or tired. I loved every moment of anything I was doing. My job, my kid, I was back. Like my the person I was a few years ago. I was normal me. All I have to say best workouts in my life!!! I can’t wait to try some Test.

Maybe it was Var mixed with something else? Dirtbag did claim he was “ripped and shredded”, and if it was dbol, wouldn’t it have caused more bloat, and not really making him “shredded”? Or, maybe it was mixed. Like Var and Dbol mixed together.

Anyways, I don’t think it’s that hard to believe the 10lb weight gain, considering he had the flu beforehand. When I wrestled way back in high school, I could drop 8lbs in a week, and gain it back in 2 days tops. Maybe less. So I can see how coming off the flu would lead to immediate weight gain.

Dirt, what was your dose frequency?

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
Maybe it was Var mixed with something else? Dirtbag did claim he was “ripped and shredded”, and if it was dbol, wouldn’t it have caused more bloat, and not really making him “shredded”? Or, maybe it was mixed. Like Var and Dbol mixed together.

Anyways, I don’t think it’s that hard to believe the 10lb weight gain, considering he had the flu beforehand. When I wrestled way back in high school, I could drop 8lbs in a week, and gain it back in 2 days tops. Maybe less. So I can see how coming off the flu would lead to immediate weight gain.

Dirt, what was your dose frequency?[/quote]

Yeah I could feel it go up and down all day long but in the end this is what I was doing to spred out the dose all day instead of just taking 4 pills. Sometimes it would be 40mgs a day then 45 on workout days.

7:00-30am full pill

11:00 am half pill

3:00 pm half pill

6:00 pm half pill

7:30-8 pm On a work out night full pill / half non-workout

11-12 pm full pill

I must say. I am burned out today. I am going to take it easy at the gym tonight. I have also canceled some social activities for this Friday. I am just not up for it. I could just sleeeeeeeep for the rest of the day.

Man I wish I could just stay on …

[quote]tico1028 wrote:

[/quote]

Do you mean that you can lose 8lbs of LBM and gain it back in 2 days?

Yeah its one thing to lose multiple pounds of weight due to illness or dehydration and gain it back quickly. I can lose several pounds of water weight one day and gain it back the next.

I would be a little cautious with the statement by dirtbag “whatever it was I love it.” Its a little unsettling to be unsure exactly what chemicals you are ingesting. If the package says VAR then I guess it is. $90 for 100 10mg pills is the best price on VAR I know of amongst my sources so congrats there.

Yeah. If you don’t know what you are using you can’t “control” it. You can’t plan stack, cycle and more important you can’t have the right PCT

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Disclaimer …I wanted to find out so I did. Now I know…

OK just finished a 3 week spree on Anavar only. Thought I would post my results and some basic opinions of what I thought. Also this is my first time with AAS.

Dose was 40 mgs a week for the full 3 weeks
I am now going to take 2 or 3 off. I have not decided which. I am in my second day of my off.

Method
I would open the cap dump part under my tongue for 30 secs. Wash it down with water. Then take the second half of the pill. And yes it kicks in waaaay faster that way. Trick I learned doing rec. drugs and tryed it with this stuff too.

First I have to say. I didn’t want to come off. And I might not have if I didn’t injure my back doing stupid stuff(I’ll get to that later). I absolutely loved this stuff. I felt like me again. Libido was normal. My strength was wicked. I felt on top of the world. It was a nice feeling.

Gains
Strength climbs on the second week. Then you get some mass gains but not much. I started after I had the flu, so I was 187lbs. My final was 197lbs. I think there was some bloat but not a lot. I am going to hit the scale Monday to check my wieght again. Ohh yeah ripped and shredded look too.

The Negs-
My balls are sore right now. They are the same size. Just fucking sore. Like that ache when someone kicks you in the sack. I am pretty tired. No pep or get up and go. Appetite was shit. I had to force myself to eat. Almost to the point I felt like I was sick. There was a minor amount of face bloat but nothing nobody would have noticed. Some redness to my hands and face but that would come and go.

Comments
You can feel this stuff kick in. Much much cleaner feeling then that over the counter shit you can get. The OTC stuff feels dirty in comparison. This is a like a pure pumped up goodness with happy ray of sunshine. I could not believe my mood. Only thing I think I would change is the blood levels are very unstable. Its like riding a coaster. So every morning you wake up and you need some get back to that pumped up feeling. Now I know why people inject cause its always there. Once you inject it its there no messing around with some pills and shit. Next time its going to be Test-E or Prop. + Var to end it.

Oh yeah I started to be stupid with my strength gains. Was doing a lift in bad form. Racked my back. Its getting better but it was very very stupid and dumb. I was doing PR’s. I must say looking at it now PR’s are for your ego and not when your cycling. Cause they way I was feeling I thought I would lift way way more. What I thought was conservative at the time, was stupidity. Lesson learned.

Welp if I can think of anything else I will post it here.
[/quote]

Now theres an addictive personality if i ever saw one!

Thats a grand claim for a drug that is constantly described as mediocre! I am glad you found it so good mind. Do you have pics at all? Also what is the reason you did a cycle so short, and not a good 6-8 weeks. Imagine if that had that effect, if you mixed it with a little eq and test or test and proviron (Mmm-mm)!

Joe

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
cadav wrote:
just my 2eurocents:

4. can you post full stat pre-post cycle?

You can say what you like. I have my final numbers. I kept a good log of it. The only thing is like I said. I had the flu just before I started my cycle. I could have lost water been dehydrated. I wrote down the weight and circled it 187. Normally I am not one to step on a scale all the time. I just remembered to do it the last day on. And that was my final weight.

[/quote]

Well if the flu droped you from a normal weight of 192lb to 187 and after cycle you were 197lb thats more like a real gain of 5lbs in 3 weeks which is nothing short of… mediocre.

Better than a kick in the teeth…

Joe