Anavar Only Cycle for Powerlifting? (18 Yrs Old)

Im glad I was helpful in steering you away from steroids in a way that you viewed as respectful, its something I been working on.

I think the other people being straightforward with you mean as well as I do.

I asked a simple question. You answered it with a lot of other questions. Sorry that you’re so easily triggered. For the record, that’s not actually how you answer questions. If you want to defend your position then actually defend it. That’s how adult conversation usually goes.

2 Likes

Look at the response and reply given to you compared to the others who didn’t reply like idiots. I did not get “offended”.

You asked a question about something being meaningless. How is me saying that maybe people value certain things and accept certain risks to achieve those personal goals based on values, not an adequate way to answer your question?

And about your comment on the abundance of questions, it should’ve been obvious that the other questions were meant for the other people and the others who generalized with an idiot repsonse.

Both the squat and deadlifts are possible, but highly unlikely with the bodyweights you listed and the small timeframe. To increase the bench 85lbs while gaining no bodyweight in a year is near impossible.

Your missing the point and once again getting defensive.

What you value at 18 (a state record) probably wont be what you value at 30.

Unfortunately the immature 18yr old brain that your exhibiting here in this post is further proving the point of people commenting that you are not capable of making the best decisions.

Its ok tho most 18yr olds arent (with the exception of @unreal24278 lol thats a young old man)

Im sure youl have a witty triggered teenage response to this so il be waiting altho im not gonna waste anymore time entertaining your ignorance

Best of luck

I also gotta say that it’s alarming that you’re in such close proximity to these PEDs at your age and level. I’m almost 32 and I’ve only seen people use topical test in person. Although I know non-tested athletes who aren’t natty, I’ve never been around or seen their stuff.

Testosterone Enanthate is a common drug in my school. Our team has thirteen members and six of them bench over 300, and around seven squat 500 or more. At least three of these students are under 200 lbs as well. One of our students entered high school at 90 lbs bodyweight, and is 173 as a senior and benches 325 and cleans 340. I personally don’t agree with the way our team trains. We Bench, squat, deadlift, cleans three times a week. And our days to lift are Mon, Tue, and Thursday. There’s also a ton of accessory work on top of that. Somehow we’ve never had an injury and people gain strength well.

Doesn’t seem healthy for kids that age. This is in Kentucky?

Also, kids going from 90-173 in high school doesn’t seem far fetched if kids are eating good, lifting seriously, and experiencing growth spurts.

Yeah, Kentucky. And he’s got all the signs. He’s definitely a serious and competitive lifter, but he’s without a doubt on test. He doesn’t even deny.

Ok, so there are so many issues here. I honestly don’t have time to address all of it, and actually I’m going to mostly leave the steroids topic alone…

I’d like to just address your bodyweight from a competitive perspective. First off, you need to understand what a small pond you’re swimming in. ‘junior state record in Kentucky for powerlifting in the 132 class’. That’s just… It’s a nothing accomplishment. If it means something to you personally, cool I guess. But dude. Think bigger.

So, in line with thinking bigger, you’re underweight even at your height, for powerlifting. If you want to stay lean and relatively small forever, that’s not the worst decision in the world, but I’d really be pushing for the 148 class now, filling that out, and probably eventually the 165 class. I’m 5’10, and to me, the 198 class is pretty much where I think I can compete my best and really ‘fill out’ the weight. 5’8 is kind of my marker for 181, and 5’6 makes sense for 165. One of my favorite quotes is ‘weight classes are height classes in disguise’. You’re artificially capping your progress in the gym right now by continually doing what is necessary to make weight at 132. Be bold, man. Push your bodyweight over 150, and start putting up some numbers that are actually impressive. You will never, ever be able to do that at your height at 132. I promise.

Best of luck… And don’t run anavar only. That’s dumb.

3 Likes

Man, I got cursed out and called an idiot for letting this guy know that a low dose anavar cycle is enough to shut down his test production but not yield results. Guess that’s not a useful thing to know when making a decision.

2 Likes

Not particularly alarming, it’s just our awful generation … From what I remember I’d seen people binge drinking by the time I was eleven, first time I saw illigal drugs up close say thirteen or fourteen, I can’t quite remember exactly how old I was as it wasn’t particularly important.

If you associate with athletes, chances of you knowing someone using AAS skyrockets.

Yeah, our school is filled with a lot of stuff like that, sadly.

And I didn’t mean to exactly come at you as bad @flappinit, you were right though. Now is definitely a bad time. If I were to juice, I definitely think another two years at minimal and another additional 15/25 lbs is minimal.

I think that’s still even low - thats like what 150-160 and 2 years of training? But then again, once you’re there you’ll probably change your mind again.

I was interested in going on TRT before I started powerlifting. Even met a endocrinologist who was really hesitant to do it (wanted me to do other tests). I ended up going to a meet and saw how strong drug tested athletes were and changed my mind. Then I found out USAPL doesn’t even allow TRT, and I was sold on the world of drug free/drug tested powerlifting (for now)

I think the issue right now is that you have low natty strength standards and don’t know the value of proper training

I’ve never taken it too serious in all honesty. I’ve mostly relied on genetic ability. I’ve been able to gain pretty easily without really trying. I definitely don’t want to stay at this class. And I honestly don’t think I’ll pursue powerlifting for much longer after high school. Bodybuilding seems like a much better option for me based on structure.

1 Like

it’s not your generation.

I would bet steroids were even more prevalent in high schools a couple decades ago, like in the 80s and 90s. A lot more things were legal back then. Dbol and winstrol were EVERYWHERE, and PH’s/ designer steroids were still all legal. A lot of people thought they were just taking supplements with that stuff, lol.

But yea, any relatively high level athlete in high school will have this exposure in most parts of this country.

this statement doesn’t really match up with your bodyweight and lifting numbers. It makes me think you haven’t actually seen people who ‘gain easily without trying’.

Am I right in thinking your goal is to cheat, by definition, to break a junior state record in the 130lb class in a niche sport? You are willing to take the risks mentioned for THAT goal? Trust me, once you do it, it won’t feel like an accomplishment.

1 Like

But you previously wanted to take steroids for a 132 lbs state record in something that doesn’t have an official federation yet

Gain what, exactly? I’m confused.

Are you under 5 feet tall?

I mostly came here for the laughs, but nothing you have said here sounds like a good idea. Full grown adults have to inject testosterone to have the same levels as you do naturally at your age. Why waste that? This is not something that kids should be messing with, and especially kids who have no idea what they are doing. Taking steroids is only an advantage if you are going to compete against people who don’t.

I’m 35 and I have no intention of taking anything unless at some point in the future I’m diagnosed with low test. Nothing against fully grown adults who choose to do so, but keep in mind that side effects are a real thing. Just look through some of the threads in this forum. One guy told me he has no problem picking up girls, but in his words “if my dick stands up, it’s a miracle”. Another guy I know ended up in jail for a few months while on cycle and came out with severe gyno.