Anavar Only 12 Weeks / Blood Stats

Hi guys

I’ve been taking Anavar 100mg ED for the past 11 weeks. I had bloods done (below). I’ve been feeling great and want to continue for another 3-4 weeks. My question is do you think I can based off the bloods below?

BILIRUBIN 17 umol/L 0 - 20
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE * 34 IU/L 40 - 129
ASPARTATE TRANSFERASE * 38 IU/L 0 - 37
ALANINE TRANSFERASE 46 IU/L 10 - 50
GAMMA GT * 9 IU/L 10 - 71
TOTAL PROTEIN 68 g/L 63 - 83
ALBUMIN 48 g/L 34 - 50
GLOBULIN 20 g/L 19 - 35
CHOLESTEROL 4.5 mmol/L Optimum <5.0

ENDOCRINOLOGY
FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE 3.5 IU/L 1.5 - 12.4
LUTEINISING HORMONE 2.6 IU/L 1.7 - 8.6
TESTOSTERONE * 2.4 nmol/L 7.6 - 31.4
TRIGLYCERIDES 0.9 mmol/L < 2.3

CHOLESTEROL 4.5 mmol/L Optimum <5.0
HDL CHOLESTEROL *0.5 mmol/L 0.9-1.5
HDL % of total *11 % 20 and over
LDL Cholesterol *3.6 mmol/L Up to 3.0
Non-HDL Cholesterol *4.0 mmol/L <3.9

Looks like your HPTA is shut down and your cholesterol is in the crapper. Just an FYI

11weeks anavar only cycle 100mg ed?
That’s the stupidest thing I have heard this year

i do not know how people can do stuff like this without basic research first

You know guys I asked for an answer. Instead of flaming me and making me feel like shit, why can you not just answer and give me some help and advice? I don’t understand how calling me stupid is at all helping me or making this forum grow.

No, you should not extend your cycle stop doing anavar. Either PCT with a SERM or get on TRT or cruise for life.

1.never run any cycle without test
2.never run any oral longer than 6weeks(for some stronger oral like halo,4 weeks is max)
3.go do your pct right now before too late

we are flaming you because you did not do basic research about the compound you are taking or what it does instead you decide to do an 11 week oral only cycle with anavar at 100MG lol! do you know what anavar is even used for? or did your friend just give u a bottle and tell you to shove it down your throat?

Somebody forgot to Google how to put together a basic cycle with Anavar. How do you not run test as a base? gotta research.

You are fucked my friend anavar only will supress your overall endogenous test levels by atleast 5-6% per week you ran it at 11 weeks so you have pretty much shut down 66% of your own natural testosterone, at this rate you might as well just start a cycle with actual test base so you can make some gains, you will lose all strength and size gains you made on anavar very fast. You have pretty much shutdown yourself.

PCT and just move on, and next time actually do some research, i researched for 4-5 months before i made any decision on what i was going to take.

1 Like

Its a simple mistake, just regroup, and research next time. After this cycle is over my next cycle is in may. I am planning a test prop, stanozol, npp cycle, with no orals.
But yeah test is always used as base in cycle, with exception of female.

Sorry I thought my first post answered your question. Your HPTA is shut down from your labs like I said… meaning no natural test production. The orals put your cholesterol in the crapper. So the obvious answer was to stop and perform an HPTA recovery. I guess I should have said that point blank.