Anavar/Nolvadex Cycle

Age 23

I am going to start a Var/Nolva cycle this week at 80mgs/day Var and 10mgs/day Nolva. For either 6 or 8 week time

Has anyone had any experience with a similar cycle?

Do you recommend a PCT.

Any info or links would be great for knowledge.

Looks perfect. I can tell you’ve done your research. No need for PCT. PCT is for phaggots.

Run the Var. Then the Nolva. Do 6 weeks. Space out the Anavar throughout the day, with more before your workout.

Enjoy.

Taken from the Steroids for Newbies post. Read this word for word. There is an explicitly detailed section about Anavar. I would highly suggest you use this as your “cycle” instead of 8 straight weeks.

PART V - SHORT CYCLES (2-3 Weeks)

WHO
Shorties seem to be favoured by 2 groups of people.

1. Slow and Steady Gainers
    These are people who are already in good shape (not looking for radical body recomposition or huge mass gain) and want to just help facilitate steady gains. They may be people who need to “fly under the radar” for one reason or another or may be quite happy with simply making small steady gains.
    By doing a series of 2-3 week cycles with 3-4 weeks off in between steady gains will keep coming, albeit slowly, but steadily. By restricting the cycle to 2-3 weeks the negative health impact is very minimal but most importantly the suppression of endogenous FSH/LH/Test is pretty minimal (unless very high doses or 19Nors are used) so recovery is very fast and gains are maintained.

2. Blitz cycles
    This is a strategy sometimes employed by experienced users and isn’t so different from Blast cycles. It is basically 2 weeks of all out high dose androgen use, often accompanied by HGH, IGF-1, Insulin, and T3.
    The strategy is to overtrain to the point that you have actually depressed your endogenous test levels and upregulated your androgen receptors, then blast your system with very high dose androgens while lifting like a maniac for a period that is too brief to cause much testicular shutdown but long enough to cause hypertrophy and more importantly hyperplasia. Basically you are shocking your system into a very brief but rapid period of growth which can be built upon after the cycle is over.

The overall design of both is very similar as are the pros and cons.

PROS

1. Minimal Shutdown
    Because the duration of use is so short there is very little suppression of natural test production. The testes usually only start to shrink after about 2-3 weeks into the cycle so if you clear the androgens at that time there is no waiting period for them to return to normal size. LH and FSH levels bounce back very quickly and in many cases actually have a rebound above normal such that endogenous test levels climb above normal for a few weeks and the user continues to see gains after androgens have been discontinued.

2. Limiting Side Effects
    With such a short cycle negative sides don’t have very much time to manifest.
    BP may be elevated but for such a short period that it isn’t a big concern.
    Gyno may be an issue at higher doses but can be treaded easily with Nolva until the compounds clear.
    Liver tox is really only a concern with longer cycles so even very high doses of orals have little impact.
    Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) and Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH) are really not a concern unless the undividual is planning to do many 2-3 week cycles per year.
    Acne and other skin issues seem to start around 2 weeks in for most individuals as well so the short duration tends to make them less of a factor as well.

3. Gradual Gains
    This is important for anyone who needs to keep their androgen use somewhat under wraps. Some people due to their jobs or family situation simply can’t gain 20lbs without a certain risk of having questions asked. 20lbs over the course of a year is a lot different that 20lbs over the course of 6 weeks. If it is noticed it can be attributed to consistent training and diet.

4. Consistent focus
    If the user is running a series of short cycles with little to no supression there are smaller swings in weight, mood, strength, diet, and consistency. I think this is one of the biggest strengths of a cycle plan like this. Because there is slow but consistent gains the focus of the individual stays consistent. Consistent training, eating, and living year round. There is no big weight gain but there is also no big comedown where a user may feel depressed and lose motivation for a few months and undo all their accomplishments.

CONS

1. Limited compound selection
    Short esters and orals are really the only option to actually see any benifit and not continue supressing endogenous test after the 2-3 weeks is up.

2. Limited gains
    Gains from only 2-3 weeks are small (1-3lbs) and likely mostly water if they are even moderate (5-15lbs). The fact of the matter is that 2-3 weeks is not that long a time; the user doesn’t have a chance to even get in that many workouts unless they are training twice a day. It may be that the user is simply able to break through a weight plateau they couldn’t have otherwise.

COMPOUNDS
Because 2-3 weeks isn’t long enough to cause serious shutdown (for the mopst part) there are a number of short acting injectable and oral options.

Test Prop is a great choice for 2-3 week cycles for the same reasons as previously stated but in this scenario we are chosing it as the preferred base compound more out of reasons of its effectiveness. It is one of the few compounds that will have much of an effect over that short a period. It is not the only choice though, just a good one.
Typical prop doses are in the range of 75-300mg/d (with users simply looking for continued gains at the low end and blitz cycles at the high end). Because not everyone can tolerate the high end of the scale Prop doses are often restricted to about 200mg/d and stacked with orals or other injectables for Blitz cycles.

Because their duration is limited to only 2-3 weeks high dose orals can be used (DBol, Drol, Winny, and Var are all fine although Var would probably be much better off being run longer).

DBol only cycles would be around 50-100mg/d.

Drol only cycles would be around 100-200mg/d.

Winny would be best stacked with either DBol or Drol at a dose of about 50-100mg/d.

Var only cycles would be around 60-120mg/d but wouldn’t be good for much besides a bit of a boost in breaking through plateaus.

Short acting injectables that would work best would be Nandrolone (NPP only) and Mast (prop only), and Tren Ace but only if used with HCG because it can still cause pretty severe shutdown even after only a few weeks.

Typical NPP dose would be equal to or less than that of the test dose being run with the average in the range of 50-100mg ED. It would probably be pretty worthless run on it’s own but would make a fairly good addition to the test. My only worry with it would be Nandrolone’s ability to become re-esterfied in the body which may hurt recovery when doing a short cycle approach.

Mast Prop would be run in the range of about 37-75mg/d. Even at the high end listed many have difficulty with too much tightness in the muscles. It can’t be run in doses high enough to really do that much on its own over just a few weeks but it is a great addition to a short cycle of test to add a bit of strength and hardness.

Tren Ace is a bit of a wild card in a shorty. On the one hand it is probably the most effective drug in terms of short term results and maybe one of the few drugs that really makes sense for this protocol to be truly successful and on the other hand it is about the most suppressive which defeats the purpose of the protocol (avoiding shutdown in the first place). For this reason the use of maintenance dose HCG (250iu 2x/w) is really the only way it will work. The other problem is that most Tren users report fairly strong sides for the first 5 days or so that they are on the drug to the point that sleep and workouts are impaired…if the cycle is only two weeks long you really can’t sacrifice 5 days of gains so it’s use would also have to be restricted to those individuals that tolerate it well.

STACKING
Stacking is almost a necessity in the short cycle approach because you are working with the upper limits of tolerance for most drugs and stacking lets you increase the overall level of androgens. Same guidelines still remain for stacking (AR with non-AR mediated or combo or Test/19Nor/DHT) although for reasons discussed 19Nors may not be the best approach for some.

ANCILLIARY COMPOUNDS
Ancilliary compounds used are the same although their use isn’t as big a concern because the duration is so short.

The use of HGH would have to be high dose to really do anything and preferably combined with IGF-1. 2 weeks is a good timeline for IGF-1 alone so it could be run during the cycle or run during the off weeks. Use of Insulin and T3 is a more hardcore approach but effective if you don’t kill yourself or permenantly damage your thyroid.

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
So what would a sample 2-3 week cycle look like. Again I am not saying anyone should do this just that it would be a common protocol.

Note - for the off weeks between short cycles Nolva or Clomid can be used although FSH/LH levels should rebound pretty quick and will actually jump above normal on their own.

ORAL ONLY (2on, 2off, 2on, 2off, 2on, 4off)
W 1-2 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 3-4 off
W 5-6 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 7-8 off
W 9-10 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 11-14 off

INJ ONLY (3on, 4off, 3on, 4off, 3on, 8off)
W 1-3 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 4-7 off
W 8-10 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 11-14 off
W 15-17 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 18-25 off

NO TEST (2on, 2off, 2on, 2off, 2on, 4off)
W 1-2 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 3-4 off
W 5-6 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 7-8 off
W 9-10 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 11-14 off

BLITZ (2on, 8off)
W 1-2 Test Prop 150mg ED
W 1-2 Tren Ace 100mg ED
W 1-2 DBol 10mg 5x/d
W 1-2 HGH 2iu 4x/d
W 1-2 IGF-1 40mcg Post Workout
W 1-2 Insulin 6iu 2x/d (morning and post workout)
W 1-2 T3 25mcg 2x/d (tapered for another week after)
W 1-2 Letro 2mg ED
W 3-10 off

Again these are just examples but it should give you an idea of how it works.

do it. i blew up on nolva shits strong

Thanks for the info.

I am going to switch things up after more research.

30mgs/Day Var for weeks 1-2
40mgs/Day Var for weeks 3-5
50mgs/Day Var for week 6

10mg/day Nolv Entire cycle

Now I understand the fucking rage and the reason the vets refuse to fucking answer these stupid fucking newbs.

You are like a spoiled little fucking kid. I even took the time to copy and paste to save you some fucking 1.5 minutes of going to the main board and reading through the steroid newb thread. You don’t bother to even fucking read and just say fuck it I’m going to do it MY way.

Good luck you fucking mook. Enjoy wasting your fucking money. Your shit is probably fucking bogus anyway and if it isn’t you paid an arm and a leg and you are going to waste it.

GO FUCK YOURSELF and piss your money away child.

People have been doing cycles for years and the knowledge laid out is based on previous “experiments” as you call it. But go ahead and show us how ignorant you are by not following what has been laid at as working for 99% of the people that have used PED’s before.

One last fucking time and I am going to quit because if you can’t get it through your thick skull now you never will and my rage has better things to be focused on…

Use anavar to break through plateus. I.E. If you have hit a spot where you can’t put 10 more pounds on your bench and have been stalled there for months. That is where you are going to see results from the anavar.

well said

Sim37

I read your suggestion and appreciate the time you dedicated into helping me.

I am politely going to go another way.

I always have and always will have a reason for my decisions.

Your help and information I’m sure has guided many and might potentially help me in the future.

Don’t stop posting because you never know who can and will see it. Just because I did not go with your quality recommendation does not mean it is of value.

Whatever jackass. Enjoy wasting your money. I could care less.

[quote]IronManGary wrote:
Sim37

I read your suggestion and appreciate the time you dedicated into helping me.

I am politely going to go another way.

I always have and always will have a reason for my decisions.

Your help and information I’m sure has guided many and might potentially help me in the future.

Don’t stop posting because you never know who can and will see it. Just because I did not go with your quality recommendation does not mean it is of value.
[/quote]

You’re a fucking idiot. You don’t run a SERM on cycle. This isn’t a matter of “going one way or the other”- as if it’s debatable whether or not it’s a good idea. Show me ONE legitimate source that says “it’s a really good idea to run nolvadex on cycle”.

You know what bro, these guys can be dicks but use your shit and experiment. Some people just need to see how shit works for themselves maybe you’ll see a few things and can teach them to someone later. Ps tamoxifen boosts your test huge like 150% if you got the cash why the fuck not try that shit out learn what your body does in reaction and try something a bit more traditional next time see why the big boys don’t do it. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do!

[quote]TheLilGuy wrote:
You know what bro, these guys can be dicks but use your shit and experiment. Some people just need to see how shit works for themselves maybe you’ll see a few things and can teach them to someone later. Ps tamoxifen boosts your test huge like 150% if you got the cash why the fuck not try that shit out learn what your body does in reaction and try something a bit more traditional next time see why the big boys don’t do it. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do![/quote]

well I’m sure the poster can sleep easy after reading this.

Shame the thread died like 6 months ago…

OP i would seriously consider TOBY QUEEF’s advice on the nolva.

from my knowledge, when on var there will be very little estrogen to block because contrary to popular brology it will still somewhat supress T and that means less conversion to estrogen, also anavar does not aromatize.

on top of that nolva may act as an agonist in muscle tissue and detract from your gains, and from my experience nolva is not so tasty on the joints if you already have low E

Really?

OP is long gone

Hi Sim ! I just want to say i really apreciate your post, espec since im about to aliegliy try it my self ! And for once not all shout its worthless and you need Test and dbol e.t.c for it to be worth it. I wish i could send pm since i have some more questions. But still thanks alot, i will be getting 20mg 100 psc. Would twice a day be ok since its 8 hour before its out of the system ? Im a 185 pound guy 6 feet, and about 8 years of not getting good result on and off. And i was thinking to get a really good routine for atleast 2 - 3 months so the whole body is working perfect on the gym, then try the anavar to loose the last 10-15 pound of fat and som lean gains.

But when you write you think its better just to get thrue the platues when it start getting hard to gain ?

My arms allways been a crap muscle, i got pretty strong a few times, around 120 pound curls, but like 13.5 inch got damn arms ? and yeah around 12 -15 dips np, so triceps was good as well.

Now when i got out of my routine im down to 12.5 inches ! Wtf is wrong ?