Anavar Legit?

Hi,

I have 5mg tabs, that are pale pink with deeper pink/purple speckles. Not sure if I am allowed to mention the brand, but they are supposedly made in Denmark. Is it common for them to be this colour? Been taking them past 2 days @ 70mg per day. Not really felt much from them so far.

Been running test e for a few weeks now, developed mild gyno before taking the arimidex I had on stand by. Been taking 1 tab arimidex every other day as a precaution and it hadn’t shown any signs of worsening. A week ago I increased the test dose from 250mg per week to 450mg, so it could be that the higher dose is kicking in, I guess… but concerned that the var may be bunk.

Any thoughts on this are appreciated.

most var is bunk they say. check with clint darden hes smart…

Not to mention it wouldn’t kick in in two days. … seven days or so youll feel harder, stronger pumps, stronger. Im running 80mg epharma anavar a day ( 4 20mg tabs ) abd im definitely feeling it. But that to say, it could just be dbol in disguise.

He is right about what he said ^^^

[quote]Lift-up-put-down wrote:
Not to mention it wouldn’t kick in in two days. … seven days or so youll feel harder, stronger pumps, stronger. Im running 80mg epharma anavar a day ( 4 20mg tabs ) abd im definitely feeling it. But that to say, it could just be dbol in disguise.

He is right about what he said ^^[1]

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting to have felt anything after two days.

I know it’s hard to get legit stuff, but my source has been cycling and selling for years - he said all the stuff he gets is the real deal. Spoke to him about it tonight and he said he has personally used that brand and has sold it to a lot of people without complaints; thinking it must just be due to the higher dose of test last week.

Wouldn’t Dbol have a perceptable uplift in mood?.. Not had one.

1. /quote ↩︎

Well yea, but that’s just an example, could be a “proprietary blend” of the makers left over powders when making batches, having some winny or tbol whatever they have left.

Of course it could be real deal as well, but as the other fello stated, its apparently getting ever harder to find legit var. I have noticed a definite difference from anavar to dbol, but still don’t know if its legit or just another substance.

Tell yea this much, im still getting retarded low back pumps. Like whoa boy.

[quote]Lift-up-put-down wrote:
Well yea, but that’s just an example, could be a “proprietary blend” of the makers left over powders when making batches, having some winny or tbol whatever they have left.

Of course it could be real deal as well, but as the other fello stated, its apparently getting ever harder to find legit var. I have noticed a definite difference from anavar to dbol, but still don’t know if its legit or just another substance.

Tell yea this much, im still getting retarded low back pumps. Like whoa boy. [/quote]

Probably unlikely that they are left overs, as they have been around in this format for a good while, and seemingly consistent in appearance.

The fact that he has used them personally, and supplied them to a number of satisfied customers has made me less concerned about it… pumps seem to be a defining characteristic, so sure it will become apparent soon…

The “proprietary blend” is an interesting theory. I myself purchased 30 mg capsules of anavar from what is supposed to be from a reputable source with connections to a big name retired bodybuilder. I took exactly 5 capsules over the course of 3 days and felt it working like crazy. I immediately stopped, was concerned it wasn’t really anavar. I pulled the orange no print capsule open and gave it a taste test. Tasted a little like sugar. I’m sure if it is Var powder they have to fill the capsules with something. Var powder is actually granular, I did develop some stomach pains. I’d love to give it another go but am concerned it’s some crazy shit like Tren cattle pellets. Not interested in that!