Anavar Info?

Is there anyone on here who is familiar with Anavar? I was thinking about running it with a cycle of Test E. Any information will help.

50-80 mg/day for example would add considerably to a modest cycle of testosterone enanthate, but you didn’t say what your planned dosage was. Only advantages over more testosterone are non-aromatization (however an aromatase inhibitor takes care of that) and non-conversion to DHT (not that big an issue.) Disadvantages are liver toxicity, cost, and frequency of not being legit.

The test enanthate dosage is 250 twice a week. I had planned on adding the anavar to that twice daily. Without them right here in front of me I am guessing they are 25mg a pill. I will be taking a liver support with them as well.

I have used it a couple times, and I believe it was legit. As “weak” as everyone makes it seem, I found it to be pretty potent stuff. I was getting pretty lean pretty quick, with 40 mg on top of 400 mg test. I actually stopped it early due to cramps, uncomfortable pumps in the gym, and fatigue. I know taurine should have helped with the pumps but I did not try it. I also tried a lower dose in combination with DBOL, like 30 mg var with a lower dose of dbol in addition to injectables.

Agreed, it’s not weak at all.

The myth about that I am guessing comes from the tablets originally being only 2.5 mg (which was because it is strong) and people referred to “strength” in terms of how many tablets were needed. One might need 20 Anavar tablets, but only one Anadrol tablet, so Anavar was weak and Anadrol was strong!

There’s also the fact that by itself it’s pretty unsatisfactory, but combined with testosterone, Dianabol, or Anadrol, legit oxandrolone has p,e plenty of kick. 50 mg/day is a quite effective dose and 80 mg/day is quite solid…

^ bill as far as a modest cut goes would this be a decent run with anavar if goal was say to drop 3-4% bf in 8 weeks while getting some lean muscle on
50mg anavar daily 7 days
test cyp 200mg ÷ into 2 shots
3iu hgh daily
.25 arimedex eod
hcg 20units eod
8 weeks

I don’t think anyone considers Anavar to be a “weak” drug in general. I think it is mostly because it cost twice and even more what some other drugs cost at half the dose for very similar arguably better results.

So would 50mg a day be too much anavar with 200mg test cyp per week? Or not enough anavar for a good cut. This would also be run with low dose hgh daily

It would be an interesting cycle: personally I would like to know your results. I really anticipate, based though on a number of quite differing cycles that would be pretty decent, probably comparable to a moderate dose trenbolone cycle with 200 mg/week testosterone as support. (Not kidding: in direct comparisons where cycles were exactly the same but for oxandrolone vs trenbolone, oxandrolone compares pretty well though it requires as an estimate 50% more milligrams.)

But I have never done the above combination, written that combination, or learned of the results of it. It genuinely would be interesting and I’m confident it would not be bad at all, where wanting specifically to keep testosterone quite moderate.

If I were doing that personally I’d kick the oxandrolone up to 75 or 80 mg/day. However, I’d be looking for a cycle with the effectiveness of about a gram per week of testosterone. From the description of what you’re looking for, it sounds that 50 mg/day should be fine this time around.

I really don’t like the idea of Whinny causing weaked ligaments and joint pain so it feels like the default for cutting is Anavar if you care about your joints. Is this overblown?

On the rest of the cycle plan,

[quote]bill as far as a modest cut goes would this be a decent run with anavar if goal was say to drop 3-4% bf in 8 weeks while getting some lean muscle on
50mg anavar daily 7 days
3iu hgh daily
.25 arimedex eod
hcg 20units eod
8 weeks [/quote]

If there were no HCG, Arimidex would only rarely be needed with that little testosterone, but you are using HCG.

I’m guessing you meant HCG at 200 IU every other day. That will make the cycle more like using 300 mg/week testosterone or perhaps a bit more rather than the 200 that is being injected. This is fine, and is now at a point where the Arimidex is good insurance and for some would be needed.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
I really don’t like the idea of Whinny causing weaked ligaments and joint pain so it feels like the default for cutting is Anavar if you care about your joints. Is this overblown?[/quote]
Tendon problem with really chronic use of Winstrol is I think not overblown at all; wanting to use it for the last 4 weeks of a cycle once per year or something like that, I can hardly believe to be much of an issue for the tendons. Where to give guidance as to where problem starts becoming major, I don’t know. I myself don’t fear for example 8 weeks total use per year. That gives the tendons far more time without Winstrol than with, so I’d think their overall composition should be nearly the same as with no Winstrol, but that’s unproven. Just guesswork.

if I could just jump in here:

Bill, what’re your thoughts about using a low dose of winny at the end of a cycle to lower SHGB?

SHBG isn’t an enemy at all, and there’s no advantage in driving it abnormally low.

Unfortunately many authors keep saying that SHBG ties up testosterone or other anabolic steroids and therefore decreasing SHBG will increase them.

But this is not true.

If you drove your SHBG to zero right this instant, it would free up only micrograms of testosterone, as that’s all that’s bound to SHBG! Say you’re at 1200 ng/dl and you have 5 liters, so 50 dL, of blood. That makes 60 micrograms, 0.06 milligrams, that will be freed up. That’s all.

Whoop-de-do!

And that would be a one-time deal.

Just 0.0005 mL of testosterone ester injection, one time, will provide that. How much will that do?

Free testosterone is the determinant of testosterone activity, and the amount bound to SHBG does not reduce free testosterone.

SHBG is a useful transport protein for testosterone, not a “sucker-up” or consumer of testosterone. Testosterone goes onto it, to help transport it, and comes off, rather than being destroyed or consumed by SHBG. Net effect over time, zero. Immediate effect if hypothetically freeing all of it: negligible.

No one gets added gains from driving down SHBG. Bad theory, with no practical results to support it. But it’s a theory that doesn’t die, I guess because it keeps getting put out there and it seems intuitively sound.

yet again, Bill, my mind is completely blown.

I’m buying you a steak!

excellent explanation Bill!

[quote]Reed wrote:
I don’t think anyone considers Anavar to be a “weak” drug in general. I think it is mostly because it cost twice and even more what some other drugs cost at half the dose for very similar arguably better results.[/quote]

I thought it was considered weak because you’re actually buying winny

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
On the rest of the cycle plan,

[quote]bill as far as a modest cut goes would this be a decent run with anavar if goal was say to drop 3-4% bf in 8 weeks while getting some lean muscle on
50mg anavar daily 7 days
3iu hgh daily
.25 arimedex eod
hcg 20units eod
8 weeks [/quote]

If there were no HCG, Arimidex would only rarely be needed with that little testosterone, but you are using HCG.

I’m guessing you meant HCG at 200 IU every other day. That will make the cycle more like using 300 mg/week testosterone or perhaps a bit more rather than the 200 that is being injected. This is fine, and is now at a point where the Arimidex is good insurance and for some would be needed.[/quote]

Thanks bill yup thats correct 200 iu hcg my bad on typo. This would pretty much just be poormans cut cycle.Trt dose of tcyp/ 1 bottle of anavar I/ .5 kit of hgh
& the rest for sides & support…trying to make a $1 outa $0.15 you dig :slight_smile: