Anavar Help

tomorrow is my 27th day of my cycle. Im taking 50mg of halodrol by gaspari for 48 days with anavar (liquid suspension). i took 25mg of var for 20 days then i switched to 20 mg for 35 days.

so far i gained 11 lbs which was in the first two weeks and i got a bit stronger. I’m thinking of increasing my dose of anavar because im not getting much stronger. I only managed to increase my bench by 15lbs. i figured i should have increased it way more by now. my diet is good and my training is good.

my question is should i up the dosage on the var? and to what? im thinking 40mg. I weigh 162lbs and i’m 5ft 7.

tell me what you guys think.

50mg of var and more food. orals won’t be as effective as injectibles.

Do a search there’s a pretty good equation for how much var you should use based on your bodyweight. I think I was around 35-40 and I’m 225-230. IMO 50 is probably more then you would need for sure. 15 lbs on your bench isn’t bad at all. Is it 15 lbs over your best bench ever? That would be real “not bad” in only about 1 month. Also how much did your squat and deadlift go up? Also what does you current diet look like?

Yeah it’s 15lbs over my previous max which was 215lbs. My diet consists of 45% 40% 15% (protein, carbs, fat) I get around 3000-3500 calories a day. 6-7 meals spreaded out. I did a lot of research on the dosage before i started and i did the math and it put me at 20-25mg. But it doesn’t seem like its been doing much although i have gotten stronger. maybe im just expectations are just too high. Afterall, this is my first cycle.

I’m not sure how much my deadlift and squat increased, but they have definately gone up. I’m repping with weights i couldnt have repped with before.

I got advice from a friend of mine who is experienced and he told me 50mg-60mg. So what should I up it to? anyone else think 50 is too much?

Yeah it’s 15lbs over my previous max which was 215lbs. My diet consists of 45% 40% 15% (protein, carbs, fat) I get around 3000-3500 calories a day. 6-7 meals spreaded out. I did a lot of research on the dosage before i started and i did the math and it put me at 20-25mg. But it doesn’t seem like its been doing much although i have gotten stronger. maybe im just expectations are just too high. Afterall, this is my first cycle.

I’m not sure how much my deadlift and squat increased, but they have definately gone up. I’m repping with weights i couldnt have repped with before.

I got advice from a friend of mine who is experienced and he told me 50mg-60mg. So what should I up it to? anyone else think 50 is too much?

That’s the strange thing with Var. You don’t feel stronger (as you do with Test), but you are stronger. I had the same experience when I did a Var only cycle over Xmas.

I know you said “anyone else” and I’m the guy who said “too much” in the first place. But lets look at it like this. I’m going to assume you are around 5’5-5’8? Yeah? No? How big is your more experiance buddy? Because chances are he’s bigger = him needing a higher dose + he’s “more experianced” meaning most likely he’s going to need more based on his receptors not being as fresh as your’s.

I don’t really know if upping it to 50 will mean you’ll get that much stronger. Then again var isn’t harsh at all so you could always just figure it out for yourself assuming it’s not a cost/availability issue. I’ll back off this one for now and let someone smarter answer :wink:

im 5 weeks into a d-bol, test C, var cycle and i cant wait for the last 5 weeks to hit the var. i absolutely loved it last cycle and it was only at 30mg e/d. i’m gonna do 50mg e/d this time :slight_smile: good luck with whatever you decide

Dezz

hey wide guy, i didn’t mean for it to sound like that. I just want all the input i can get. I appreciate your advice and i took it into consideration. i decided to go with 40mg by the way. i’ll see what happens. thanks guys. oh and one more thing. var taste like shit!

Some does mine’s cherry and not that bad. The stuff before that? UUUUUCCCKKKK! BTW, you didn’t come off like anything bro I was just anwering more then anyone so I phrased it like that. It’s all love here.