Anavar Headaches?

Just introduced anavar into my cycle. Those of you who’ve run var- did it produce headaches?
I’m running a moderate dose at 40mg daily. I’ve been on test for weeks now. BP fluctuations but no consistent headaches.

I did not experience a single headache while on 50mg daily. Has anything else changed? How’s water intake?

2 Likes

Water could be better. Everything else seems fine as compared to just using my test. I’m amazed at how well tolerated testosterone alone is. I was thinking about bumping my var dosage up a skosh but I should probably wait until this headache thing clears.

I got a mild headache the first day and felt slightly lathagic but jumped straight in with 50mg in the morning. I then started to split it and take twice a day and tolerated it much better. Took 50mg twice a day after a while and seemed to be used to it and was fine.

Maybe try splitting the dose for a while

My dose is split

Are they in the back of your head? I had those from excess tightening of the traps.

@jimbotrt was on 50mg for a while then just bumped up to 75mg. Maybe he can comment on the headaches

I do get headaches regularly, like once or twice a month. A bit of ibuprofen knocks them out. I’ve always though they are the tension type headaches. Tight traps and neck, clinching jaw, forward head posture, causes headache.

But this was like 3 out of 4 days right when I started the var. might be coincidence. Ibuprofen didn’t help much either.

I’ve been running 75mg / day for the last two and half weeks. I dose at 8 a.m, 3 p.m and between 11 and midnight. I haven’t experienced any headaches. I have encountered a few intense muscle cramps in the upper back / neck region, but they went away within 15-20 minutes. That only happened a couple times during the past two weeks and only when on 75mg. I never had any issues at 50mg.

1 Like

I definitely experienced var headaches and ive got a buddy running var right now and he is experiencing the same thing. My headaches lasted about 5 or 6 days. After that I forgot to take it one day and started back the next. The headaches never came back after that

2 Likes

I’ve experienced headaches on var, was on 60-70mg, so did a friend of mine.

1 Like

No headaches, but libido dropped. I probably will not run it again as the strength impact was minimal IMO. Strength is what I’m after.

2 Likes