Anavar for Height

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I have heard whisper of the legend of Al Shades, to be fair.

So some dude listed 0.9 of a banana eh? That is pretty hilarious.

Bushy[/quote]

Not only listed it - but insisted that he was right in only eating the 0.9.

Whenever we think we have it bad in this forum - he was worse. And judging from the fact that gets off on digging up 2.5 year-old threads - he hasn’t changed.

I’ve followed with interest the extended troll jobs of NP before, but I have never heard anything about white supremacy (and his apparent admission of this is even more interesting!). Can somebody provide a link? I’ve got this bag of popcorn kernels I’ve been meaning to pop…

[/quote]

Fitday.com uses decimal measurements, and I copied my diet from there.

Still hilarious?

[/quote]

Rainjack can’t make a post about me without uttering a lie.

0.9 Banana was copied off Fitday.com

Fitday.com uses decimal measurements.

But you thought I was an idiot. I’m not.

I wrote 0.9 Banana’s because Fitday.com uses decimals and had it written as 0.9 Banana’s.

I’m sure you are able to comprehend.

Now what? You’re going to pretend that you never saw this and continue to mock me for doing something that was perfectly reasonable.

There’s no such thing as a troll.

People who post stupid things are not “trolls”, they’re simply stupid people.

You’re either stupid or you’re not. Its reflected in your posts.

My posts are not stupid and neither am I.

There’s no such thing as a troll. I mean absolutely everything that I write and I write it to express my opinion, not to provoke anybody.

What’s with the Iron cross Nomz?

I notice it doesn’t have the SS inside and so therefore isn’t necessarily indicative of your being racist or a bigot or whatnot. Is that a correct assumption?

Just curious, never seen any of your threads so I can’t comment on what everyone is talking about. But being German myself, I was curious to what your use of the Iron Cross was supposed to symbolize.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
What’s with the Iron cross Nomz?

I notice it doesn’t have the SS inside and so therefore isn’t necessarily indicative of your being racist or a bigot or whatnot. Is that a correct assumption?

Just curious, never seen any of your threads so I can’t comment on what everyone is talking about. But being German myself, I was curious to what your use of the Iron Cross was supposed to symbolize.[/quote]

Read his posts. He’s a neo-nazi piece of shit. He’s been banned at least once and will undoubtedly be banned again.

He really has no business in the steroid forum because, despite the idiocy we get in here from time to time, he is a cancer. NP will rot this forum from the inside out if people give him the time of day.

Granted, I have wasted several posts on his racist, piece of shit ass - but I am trying to warn everyone who reads this to dismiss him immediately.

Do not reply to him. Do not engage in his discussion. All that really needs to be said to the chicken shit little racist fuck is “0.9 banana”.

Yikes. So I get the feeling this guy is a bit of a douche then…

It is NOT a valid approach to leave 0.1 of a banana. It is just retarded.[/quote]

No it’s not. If you leave that 0.1 of it in the skin, you have the perfect comedy prop. Extra slippage.