Anavar Dosage

[quote]facko wrote:
Because anavar isn’t as good as testosterone, and it is replacing your natural test. For me…I found the best results were within the 3 week range, and after that I started to feel progressively crappier. [/quote]

So my proposed 2 on / 2 off / 2 on / PCT idea isn’t so bad?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
facko wrote:
Because anavar isn’t as good as testosterone, and it is replacing your natural test. For me…I found the best results were within the 3 week range, and after that I started to feel progressively crappier.

So my proposed 2 on / 2 off / 2 on / PCT idea isn’t so bad?[/quote]

I think its a good idea!

[quote]facko wrote:
Can I make a leap and possibly give my opinion on anavar. I could be totally wrong! So correct me if I am. I feel that…the first few weeks of using var brings the best results. MY theory is that the anavar is working in synergy with your natty test production, then as your natty test starts declining…so do the gains from the var.

Because anavar isn’t as good as testosterone, and it is replacing your natural test. For me…I found the best results were within the 3 week range, and after that I started to feel progressively crappier. [/quote]

i agree…but wouldn’t any aas have similar effects though, minus exogenous test
some claim var to be only mildly suppressive …well for me 3 wks @ 40-70 mgs = almost total shutdown…“my natural test levels are low to begin with though”

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Guys, the question was “What dose of anavar”, not what dose when combined with other things, LOL!

If I was running anavar alone, I would do (as I did) 120mg ED.

At that dose, the effects are quite anabolic, thank you very much.

Obviously, test would be cheaper. Of course, adding a class II would be a wise move.

IMO, unless you have access to a good, affordable powder source, you shouldn’t even consider an anavar only cycle. Even if you do have that resource, it’s still an expensive waste of money.

A little test and masteron will do just as nicely for size, strength and hardness. The only ‘uniqure’ attribute that anavar possesses, is its ability to shift abdominal fat, as proven by research studies. For that purpose, 20-40mg is probably enough, especially if combined with other things.

However, it will alter lipid values quite dramatically, even at that dose.

Bushy[/quote]

As usual, good down to earth advice from Bushy. Myself and others have personally experienced the “shifting” or seemingly preferential reduction in abdominal fat patterns from oxandrolone usage.
Good strength gains, visual hardening, etc without the horrid bloating and estrogenic sides of dbol. Lesser gains, but the gains come at much less costs in terms of toxicities, and have much higher potential for remaining once off cycle.
Perhaps I should come up with some sort of mathematical coefficient relating var to dbol to tbol, etc considering side effects, monetary costs and net gains post cycle?

[quote]hangiron wrote:
facko wrote:
Can I make a leap and possibly give my opinion on anavar. I could be totally wrong! So correct me if I am. I feel that…the first few weeks of using var brings the best results. MY theory is that the anavar is working in synergy with your natty test production, then as your natty test starts declining…so do the gains from the var.

Because anavar isn’t as good as testosterone, and it is replacing your natural test. For me…I found the best results were within the 3 week range, and after that I started to feel progressively crappier.

i agree…but wouldn’t any aas have similar effects though, minus exogenous test
some claim var to be only mildly suppressive …well for me 3 wks @ 40-70 mgs = almost total shutdown…“my natural test levels are low to begin with though”[/quote]

Well…more so var because it is a class I…

Personally I enjoy my 40mgs of var. I have found some good strength gains from it. Plus and over all good increase in libido. My mood is really good. I have a slight increase in aggression but nothing that would make me think I am psyco or anything. I have found that my tolerance of things I found bothersome is slightly less then before. But I am well aware of it and take steps to avoid any type of confrontation. I found that I am more confident and worry less then when I was off.

But my back ground comes from someone that has a low test profile. I also found that you get slight middle back pumps but they are nothing to cry about. I use to get worst ones from standing all day in a job I worked. So all in all this is a positive experience. Just wish the cost was lower. I would continue to take it as a top off to my low test profile. The only thing that caught me off guard was a hypoglycemic attack but nothing some food didn’t take care of.

Just thought I would add my experience to the mix.

60mg Winny ED
30mg Anavar ED

2 weeks on (Nolva 20mg EOD)
2 weeks off (Nolva 20mg ED)

Is the Nolvadex a bit much while on? What’s water retention like with these two drugs?

Especially given that I plan on something like this (to cut) after a run with something like test (to bulk).

Est. date of cycle starting? Sometime late 2009.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
60mg Winny ED
30mg Anavar ED

Is the Nolvadex a bit much while on? What’s water retention like with these two drugs?

Especially given that I plan on something like this (to cut) after a run with something like test (to bulk).

Est. date of cycle starting? Sometime late 2009.[/quote]

You’re kidding right? If you know to use them for a cut cycle then why do you ask how much water they hold?!

Plus for me, i fing tamoxifen does little for water, then again AI’s dont either… dunno.

PLUS just fyi… if you are not competing, you may as well use test for a cut cycle too… it is cheaper and does the same job - except it will give you some water weight, but that is only ever a concern for competing BBs and weight limited atheletes… if you are not going below 10% then it wont make much difference being on the more expensive “cutting” drugs.

Some test with some var or another “cutting” drug would go down nice… possibly prop if you are bothered about water a bit, but 500mg of cyp/ent with an anabolic (anyone see my patterns forming here?!) like var or primo high dose… shit test alone at that dose would allow you to build muscle while dieting down to a degree, and you’d look great with loads of muscle and low BF even if you were as bloated as a pregnant woman on drol.

JJ

[quote]Makavali wrote:
So my proposed 2 on / 2 off / 2 on / PCT idea isn’t so bad?[/quote]

Keep in mind that the 2on / 2off protocol was designed to eliminate (or at least substantially minimize) any need for PCT.

[quote] JJ wrote:
You’re kidding right? If you know to use them for a cut cycle then why do you ask how much water they hold?![/quote]

Come on man. Lighten up on me, I’m still learning here. And given that some of my info comes from Wikipedia, you can understand why I’d confirm that here…

And I’m a pot head.

What?

[quote]Plus for me, i fing tamoxifen does little for water, then again AI’s dont either… dunno.

PLUS just fyi… if you are not competing, you may as well use test for a cut cycle too… it is cheaper and does the same job - except it will give you some water weight, but that is only ever a concern for competing BBs and weight limited atheletes… if you are not going below 10% then it wont make much difference being on the more expensive “cutting” drugs.[/quote]

My body is my chemistry set. I’m going as low as I can with minimal muscle loss. I’ll try pretty much anything once.

Except ghey stuff.

I was under the impression that bulk first, cut later was the better approach?

[quote]chillain wrote:
Makavali wrote:
So my proposed 2 on / 2 off / 2 on / PCT idea isn’t so bad?

Keep in mind that the 2on / 2off protocol was designed to eliminate (or at least substantially minimize) any need for PCT.[/quote]

So I could run for 4 weeks and use a SERM based PCT then?

i would not bother with the winstrol mate.

My advice would be run as follows;

Dianabol 50mg ed
Anavar 50mg ed

(have some adex on hand if you dont know how you react with dbol)

Run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, LH levels will be sizzling so your 2 off will still see gains coming through.

Have 3 ‘on 2 weeks’ then use a nolva pct 2 weeks at 20mg ed should do it as this cycle will minimise suppression.

Keep salt and sodium in your diet low to minimise bloat, drink half as much water again as you normally do and eat until it hurts.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
i would not bother with the winstrol mate.[/quote]

Any particular reason? I’m assuming greater gains…

[quote]My advice would be run as follows;

Dianabol 50mg ed
Anavar 50mg ed

(have some adex on hand if you dont know how you react with dbol)[/quote]

Arimidex or Nolva? Have you got a (reliable) link I can take a gander at discussing the benefit or need for one or the other?

Sounds good to me.

Minimal suppression… is that perhaps why you recommend dropping the Winstrol?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
JJ wrote:
You’re kidding right? If you know to use them for a cut cycle then why do you ask how much water they hold?!

Come on man. Lighten up on me, I’m still learning here. And given that some of my info comes from Wikipedia, you can understand why I’d confirm that here…

And I’m a pot head.

What?

Plus for me, i fing tamoxifen does little for water, then again AI’s dont either… dunno.

PLUS just fyi… if you are not competing, you may as well use test for a cut cycle too… it is cheaper and does the same job - except it will give you some water weight, but that is only ever a concern for competing BBs and weight limited atheletes… if you are not going below 10% then it wont make much difference being on the more expensive “cutting” drugs.

My body is my chemistry set. I’m going as low as I can with minimal muscle loss. I’ll try pretty much anything once.

Except ghey stuff.

Some test with some var or another “cutting” drug would go down nice… possibly prop if you are bothered about water a bit, but 500mg of cyp/ent with an anabolic (anyone see my patterns forming here?!) like var or primo high dose… shit test alone at that dose would allow you to build muscle while dieting down to a degree, and you’d look great with loads of muscle and low BF even if you were as bloated as a pregnant woman on drol.

I was under the impression that bulk first, cut later was the better approach?[/quote]

OK fair enough, i apologise, it because you been here a while.

OK –

They are both drugs that do not convert to estrogen, and it is estrogen that makes you blow up in retained water. This is why dbol and drol are such big “gainers” and why a woman feels fat when they are on their period… you know this all i’m sure.

So winny and var are non-aromatising steroids. They will give little water retention - reduce it even some say, then with their low anabolic properties, it is enough to offset any catabolism caused by a “cutting” diet and no retention so as to give that hard dry look. That is what competing BBs go for on stage and is a little over kill for a normal guy - shredded or not.

The reason behind bulk and cut is that way you can get the most from each phase, so concentrate all your efforts on bulking - then cut the same way. It is pobbible to create a great finish that way, but remember this is after many years even with steroids!

IF you bulk with test, dbol whatever - great, then when you cut, make sure you are on cycle and then you can work real hard trying to lose fat and not worry about losing muscle too - this is why naturals suffer so, they spend all year putting on 5lbs of muscle and then diet 1lb of it off!
As a non-competer, you can “cut” on anything, test, drol whatever. A pro would look smooth and bloated on test even at 5% bf.
You or me on the beach however, would look amazing at 10% bf and on test, dbol etc with the same muscle as the BB! less even.

A cycle of winny at 50mg a day for 6 weeks(min dose IME) is £120+ and the equal cycle of test for the same 6 weeks is about £30…

so use of the anabolic cutting friendly drugs is pointless unless you are going to benefit from their specific action by modelling or competing.

JMO.

JJ

[quote]Makavali wrote:
testanabol wrote:
i would not bother with the winstrol mate.

Any particular reason? I’m assuming greater gains…

My advice would be run as follows;

Dianabol 50mg ed
Anavar 50mg ed

(have some adex on hand if you dont know how you react with dbol)

Arimidex or Nolva? Have you got a (reliable) link I can take a gander at discussing the benefit or need for one or the other?

Run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, LH levels will be sizzling so your 2 off will still see gains coming through.

Sounds good to me.

Have 3 ‘on 2 weeks’ then use a nolva pct 2 weeks at 20mg ed should do it as this cycle will minimise suppression.

Minimal suppression… is that perhaps why you recommend dropping the Winstrol?

[/quote]

If i may answer for TestAnna… ;p
No, winny suppresses as much or little as most of them, it is because it is shite!

Joe

[quote] JJ wrote:
OK fair enough, i apologise, it because you been here a while.

JJ[/quote]

Much thanks for the info.

I hope nobody here thinks I know much about AAS. My knowledge is pretty much limited to cutting down on sides, liver support & PCT. That’s where I chose to start learning.

I’ve talked it over with my source, and I managed to twist his arm into getting me some of his test. Not 100% guaranteed to be available… but I’ll damn well take it.

Yay!

He can offer me test (and test-e and test-p), d-bol, anavar, winstrol and nolvadex.

So I guess the general recommendation would be test with an oral?

How does test + d-bol sound for bulking? I think from what I’ve read, it would be a pretty good way to bulk.

Then to cut… I suppose test + anavar?

Yeah, great choices… let me be the first to impress upon you doses.

Test neednt be over 600mg for a long time, a matter of years IMO. Especially if you use proviron.

Dbol neednt be used above 40mg, 30mg will be fine the first few times too IMHO.

Var i havent used, but i know is best between 60-80mg and as it is expensive it is effective at 40mg.

I would use arimidex wheneveryou use test or dbol. Begin at 0.25EOD increase that incrementally to 0.5ED as and when or IF.

JJ

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Guys, the question was “What dose of anavar”, not what dose when combined with other things, LOL!

If I was running anavar alone, I would do (as I did) 120mg ED.

At that dose, the effects are quite anabolic, thank you very much.

Obviously, test would be cheaper. Of course, adding a class II would be a wise move.

IMO, unless you have access to a good, affordable powder source, you shouldn’t even consider an anavar only cycle. Even if you do have that resource, it’s still an expensive waste of money.

A little test and masteron will do just as nicely for size, strength and hardness. The only ‘uniqure’ attribute that anavar possesses, is its ability to shift abdominal fat, as proven by research studies. For that purpose, 20-40mg is probably enough, especially if combined with other things.

However, it will alter lipid values quite dramatically, even at that dose.

Bushy[/quote]

I’d heard that Anavar dosage was particularly related to (lean) bodyweight, even more so than other AAS?

[quote] JJ wrote:
Var i havent used, but i know is best between 60-80mg and as it is expensive it is effective at 40mg.[/quote]

Something like AAS, I’m not likely to cheap out on. But seeing as I’d be a newbie to Anavar… 60mg?

Another question I have is… would AAS be similar to Clen by way of ramping up the dose to find “tolerance” or is that not necessary?