Anavar? Does it Really Work?

So how the hell do you go about finding this stuff? I know there is no way in hell I could find it at my gym… small town YMCA… I dont think I could trust the internet…anyway that is all!

WG, I don’t disagree that it is supressive to some extent, as I think all AAss by their nature are. It’s just that I don’t feel that you have to run a PCT with Var, especially if you are running it at lower levels. Why add more chemicals into your body, when your body is well equipped to deal with such a small amount of supression? Of course this only applies to Var in isolation. If you are running it as part of a cycle then normal PCT protocols would apply.

BTW how was your cycle?

It’s going pretty well. I was up to around 230 and leaning out but I added slin for the last 2 weeks and the first 2 weeks of pct, then I’ll switch over to some igf-1. The strange thing is I’ve done slin for 2 days so far and it seems I’m down a solid 3-4 lbs, but I look fuller??? I’ve seen this happen before with other guys and eventually it moves in the opposite direction, I’m thinking I need to eat more. So I’ll probably up the carbs and cals, and keep my fat next to nothing.

The var has been doing a nice job at increasing strength and I’ve noticed a little more vascularity, I’m not ver vascular by nature. I do just look alot more dense and large so I’m not dissapointed. I’ll run it again in in the summer with a cycle that will include, tren, masteron, test, var, maybe primo, slin, and perhaps some hgh and igf. SHould be a real nice cycle.

Might try some oral tbol, but I’m really thinking about never using any orals again as I’ve been playing around now for almost 3 years of cycling, (I always go off for the adequate amount of time, never go overboard on the oral, and never go over 4-6 weeks with orals). However, I just feel that most orals aren’t really worth the liver issues, bloating, weight fluctutation ect. I WILL NOT SAY THAT FOR VAR, it’s a good one, and the tbol might make it’s way onto the OK list.

I’m using OT as part of my cycle as well. I like it, but it does cause me back pumps from time to time.

Sorry Farmboy for hijacking your original post. I have a tendency to go off on tangents. Talking of tangents, has anyone seen how hot Joanna Krupka looks in the ‘Powerful Images’

I HAVE! I’d lick a mile of her shit just to get to kiss her ass.

BTW, have you tried any taurine for the back pumps?

Yeah I’ve tried Taurine. It does work, but not all the time. Nothing worse than trying to walk to the end of your street and having to give up half way due to back pumps.

And it truly is the best “Powerful Image” yet. Very VERY inspiring!

YES; or rather, It did (& does) for me. I use it in conjunction with Deca & Test for a 3 month CUT UP stack that allows me to minimize fat accumulation and optimize muscle mass gain. When purly trying to mass up, however, I replace Anavar with Dianabol. Since I am naturally serawny and have a tendency to cut up very easilty I have not found the Anavar, for me, to be terribly useful since I am going for total massing and cuts come naturally for me. Oxandralone can be got by scrip, however; Dianabol cant.