T Nation

Anavar Diet Plan?

When using Anavar what is the diet plan most use when taking this substance?

the diet plan must be related to your target.

What do you want? get bigger? Cut down fat?

when you have choose your target, you can choose (if you need them…) the right chem.

But, if you can’t pursuit your target “naturally” chem will not be a big help…

Will anavar allow u too cut while bulking?

[quote]Cljader1 wrote:
Will anavar allow u too cut while bulking?[/quote]

LMAO! come on man.

[quote]Cljader1 wrote:
Will anavar allow u too cut while bulking?[/quote]

no
you can’t “bulk and cut”

lol thanks guys just trying to get some basic question out the way, u guys been great help too me

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]cadav wrote:
Cljader1 wrote:
Will anavar allow u too cut while bulking?

no
you can’t “bulk and cut”[/quote]

Bushy’s right. That’s certainly not the case with steroids. You can put on appreciable muscle and get leaner fairly easily with many steroids and steroid stacks. Though, obviously your muscle gains won’t be as great as they would be if you were eating more. And you won’t lose as much fat as you would if you were eating less. That’s just a given.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Hmmm, are you sure about that?

IMO, certain combinations of drugs will allow you to put on muscle mass and drop a little body fat at the same time, BUT only if you eat very clean…

bushy[/quote]

I agree with you. The problem IMHO is that it is very hard to eat so clean. So in “real life” is too harder :)… quite impossible :smiley:

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Bushy’s right. That’s certainly not the case with steroids. You can put on appreciable muscle and get leaner fairly easily with many steroids and steroid stacks. Though, obviously your muscle gains won’t be as great as they would be if you were eating more. And you won’t lose as much fat as you would if you were eating less. That’s just a given. [/quote]

well when i wrote bulk i mean bulk ie huge mass gain.

i’m not for “mid” solution :smiley:

[quote]cadav wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Bushy’s right. That’s certainly not the case with steroids. You can put on appreciable muscle and get leaner fairly easily with many steroids and steroid stacks. Though, obviously your muscle gains won’t be as great as they would be if you were eating more. And you won’t lose as much fat as you would if you were eating less. That’s just a given.

well when i wrote bulk i mean bulk ie huge mass gain.

i’m not for “mid” solution :D[/quote]

Well, for those who want to use steroids as a shortcut, they could most likely lose some fat while adding as much or more muscle than a natural trainer could eating an amount that would result in some fat gain.

Having said that, from what I know of anavar, I would not expect huge gains at liver-safe[r] doses.