T Nation

Anavar & Dbol 6 Week Cycle - Opinions Please

Hi all,

Looking to do an oral cycle of Anavar and Dbol for 6 weeks (running with Nolva and Liv52DS).
Before you all start bashing, I'm doing this oral cycle being pinning after my holidays.

I'm 30, have been training for 12 years and used to compete in powerlifting (90kg class).
Stats are:

184cm
98kg BW
240kg ATG high bar squat
130kg bench (low due to 3 shoulder operations)
285kg deadlift

Essentially just asking to see if any of you have done this stack before, and if so, did you get decent results?
Thinking about starting on 50mg pd 'Var and 30mg pd Dbol, ramping it up to around 75mg pd 'Var and 50mg pd Dbol. Then run 20mg pd of Nolva for 3-4 weeks if really needed.

Thanks all.

Im still confused on why you dont want to pin

I shall be doing a 12 week course of Test/Tren, but after my holiday (leave 25th Aug).

Just want a little boost before I go away. It’s nothing major, just asking if anyone has done a Var/Dbol course before?

Next expecting miracle gains, but anything is better than nothing!

decent numbers mate, but I would leave the oral only cycle. It wouldn’t be very long between your cycles and I don’t think your HPTA would like it

Thanks bud, took me a while to hit those numbers.
I was always a skinny youth, around 60kg and competed in long distance cross country events.

It was only when I joined the Air Force at 18 that I started lifting, then 3 years after that, started competing.

I may delay the 12 week course till the end of the year then since I shall definitely be doing this 6 week oral course.

[quote]Ryhound wrote:
Thanks bud, took me a while to hit those numbers.
I was always a skinny youth, around 60kg and competed in long distance cross country events.

It was only when I joined the Air Force at 18 that I started lifting, then 3 years after that, started competing.

I may delay the 12 week course till the end of the year then since I shall definitely be doing this 6 week oral course. [/quote]

why not add prop if you’re only wanting to do a 6 week course?

I’m starting this course next week and it shall take me up to the day I leave for my holiay (will take PCT with me).

Everything is at home waiting to go. I won’t pin until my next course which will be my first injectable course.

[quote]Ryhound wrote:
I’m starting this course next week and it shall take me up to the day I leave for my holiay (will take PCT with me).

Everything is at home waiting to go. I won’t pin until my next course which will be my first injectable course.[/quote]

The last thing id want to be doing on a holiday is pcting… Thats for damn sure