T Nation

Anavar Cycle

guys i'm thinking to run anavar for 6 weeks just 20 mg .. to really get that last stubborn fat off ..i am at 11% bf .. i've done it before back in april and it really polished my gains .. just 20 mg everyday for 6 weeks it was not bad at all ..however i dont need pct ..i mean last time i took 20's i didn't ..just want to be more sure ..or if any of you advices something else ? im 20 years old , 182 pounds 5'6

huh?

this guy just made a thread about his “first cycle”… http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_cycle_advice_25

troll.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
huh?

this guy just made a thread about his “first cycle”… http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_cycle_advice_25

troll.[/quote]

YOLO

All teasing aside this would be a great cycle for you. Track your progress and post pics for us. PCT is for wimps.

guys its for a friend …i already said im planning a first cycle …i dont think i need to be more clear …didnt expect such comments… really …atleast from grown ups … my friend asked me to post his shit … so i thought id share … he said u guys have more knowledge … maybe u guys would advice sumthin better …however you are all repling saying …i posted other shit on another post … this one is for a friend …maybe u would advice him somethin other then the 20 mg anavar cycle. … keep it real guys! thank you

[quote]tank510 wrote:
guys its for a friend …i already said im planning a first cycle …i dont think i need to be more clear …didnt expect such comments… really …atleast from grown ups … my friend asked me to post his shit … so i thought id share … he said u guys have more knowledge … maybe u guys would advice sumthin better …however you are all repling saying …i posted other shit on another post … this one is for a friend …maybe u would advice him somethin other then the 20 mg anavar cycle. … keep it real guys! thank you [/quote]

Errr…

YOLO!

If the anavar is real 20mg is more than enough, if its fake/watered down (95% of the time it is) it wont do much.
Why dont you just eat good, train good and have fun

[quote]tank510 wrote:
guys its for a friend …i already said im planning a first cycle …i dont think i need to be more clear …didnt expect such comments… really …atleast from grown ups … my friend asked me to post his shit … so i thought id share … he said u guys have more knowledge … maybe u guys would advice sumthin better …however you are all repling saying …i posted other shit on another post … this one is for a friend …maybe u would advice him somethin other then the 20 mg anavar cycle. … keep it real guys! thank you [/quote]

When you ask stupid questions for stupid friends what else would you expect? You clearly have no clue what you are doing nor does your friend.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[quote]tank510 wrote:

When you ask stupid questions for stupid friends what else would you expect? You clearly have no clue what you are doing nor does your friend.[/quote]
Come on… he’s keepin’ it real, yo…

[quote]tank510 wrote:

you and your friend need to grow up.

while most of use have found the side effects of AAS to be vastly overstated, this can have negative effects on one’s health. if your buddy is too lazy to do the research on his own, then tell him not to do it. this isn’t a game, and if somebody isn’t going to take the time to do their own research, i don’t know why people here should be required to spend the time to spoonfeed them the information.

if you have the time to ask a dumb question on a message board, then you have the time to do a search and do some reading, plain and simple.

whats stupid about the question lol? the guys used 20 mg before …without pct…he wants to know what he could use without getting shutdown.

lol okay man. i made him read that

[quote]tank510 wrote:
whats stupid about the question lol? the guys used 20 mg before …without pct…he wants to know what he could use without getting shutdown. [/quote]

seriously, take a minute and think about it…

even if one takes a low dose of an androgen, your body will recognize it and decrease production to account for the additional dose. any amount of an additional androgen will decrease production to some degree or another.

since i have no idea what your buddy’s test levels are, i have no way of knowing what will cause partial or total shutdown.

^but it really doesn’t matter, either. you need to take enough to make significant gains that make the risks associated worth it, while being within the realm that you can retain them after PCT…

[quote]tank510 wrote:
whats stupid about the question lol? the guys used 20 mg before …without pct…he wants to know what he could use without getting shutdown. [/quote]

What was his baseline testosterone before the cycle and what was it after it was out of his system? How about LH and FSH? Did his nuts ache during cycle? Anavar is suppressive. Not highly suppressive but enough.

here’s a study where they administered 20 mg/day of anavar for 12 weeks. they measured testosterone 12 weeks after the cycle was over (no PCT, also), and the anavar group was STILL 15% lower than the control group…

http://jap.physiology.org/content/96/3/1055

anavar is suppressive, and it needs a PCT.

dont listen to haters. 20mg is fine. No pct. HOWEVER if good var it will shut you down meaning no more boners and horrible tiredness from hell. You will either have to run expensive PCT or start injecting testosterone. This will be your worst nightmare if not prepared for consequences. Take ephedrine will shed 20Ibs in 2 weeks :wink: