Anavar Cycle

Hi guys,

new here but not new to bb and been reading the site for a while, decided time to join.

looking to run my first cycle of var only, 6wks at 40mg, pct nolva 20/20/20. been given half course for free from a friend. alas he’s not ordering again until may. he originally advised i try 20mg at 6 wks but after reading and asking about this is too low so im going try 40, still a bit low some regard but its my first cycle and want to try out to see how it goes, if nothing il up on the next or maybe go for 250-500 test.

so wondering if im allowed to ask on here to confirm a source i found is legit? or is this allowed only in pm or not at all.

thanks and apologies in advance.

No you cant post sources.

Another poster wrote… "he originally advised i try 20mg at 6 wks but after reading and asking about this is too low so im going try 40, still a bit low some regard but its my first cycle and want to try out to see how it goes, if nothing il up on the next or maybe go for 250-500 test.

so wondering if im allowed to ask on here to confirm a source i found is legit? or is this allowed only in pm or not at all."

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
No you cant post sources. [/quote]

I have a private gym so am not around others that would get to know me & train with me on regular basis. What are us newbies ( noob in not knowing where to get anti-aromatase source, I’ve lifted for years) supposed to do in order to locate help in acquiring anti-aromatase. I’m eating huge amount of broccoli & white mushrooms taking lots of zinc (100mg/ day in 3 doses with meals)

I’m going at just 100mg test/week but understand that can still aromatase. Would like to try 200-250 mg but won’t until I know how to counter the side effects.

I’ve asked this in past. Is the old Gaspari Novadex XT very good? I’ve seen it for $60 on ebay but that’s a lot for something that may not help. You can post or pm me but I do need any kind of advice. I’m out here on a limb.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

Another poster wrote… "he originally advised i try 20mg at 6 wks but after reading and asking about this is too low so im going try 40, still a bit low some regard but its my first cycle and want to try out to see how it goes, if nothing il up on the next or maybe go for 250-500 test.

so wondering if im allowed to ask on here to confirm a source i found is legit? or is this allowed only in pm or not at all."

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I have a private gym so am not around others that would get to know me & train with me on regular basis. What are us newbies ( noob in not knowing where to get anti-aromatase source, I’ve lifted for years) supposed to do in order to locate help in acquiring anti-aromatase. I’m eating huge amount of broccoli & white mushrooms taking lots of zinc (100mg/ day in 3 doses with meals)

I’m going at just 100mg test/week but understand that can still aromatase. Would like to try 200-250 mg but won’t until I know how to counter the side effects.

I’ve asked this in past. Is the old Gaspari Novadex XT very good? I’ve seen it for $60 on ebay but that’s a lot for something that may not help. You can post or pm me but I do need any kind of advice. I’m out here on a limb.

[/quote]

Type the name of the specific compounds you desire into google along with “research chemicals” and you’ll find what you need.

Best of luck.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]
Fuck, why would you do 100mg test per week? UNless you are on TRT, that’s NOT a good idea. You will shut down natural T for no good reason.

BBB[/quote]

I failed to mention I’ve been on hormone replacement therapy for 4 years but looking to up the dosage. I have never found a source of anti-aromatase hence the hesitation to try the higher 200-250mg/week since it would undoubtedly convert in to estrogen to try and keep a balance.

Also after 4 years are my testes shut down permanently? I wasn’t producing in the normal range and that is why the 100mg test per week hrt.

If I were to search under research chemicals and find oral form, which would be preferred Nolvadex or Arimidex for 250mg/week of test. How much of oral every other day etc…?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]
Fuck, why would you do 100mg test per week? UNless you are on TRT, that’s NOT a good idea. You will shut down natural T for no good reason.

BBB[/quote]

I failed to mention I’ve been on hormone replacement therapy for 4 years but looking to up the dosage. I have never found a source of anti-aromatase hence the hesitation to try the higher 200-250mg/week since it would undoubtedly convert in to estrogen to try and keep a balance.

Also after 4 years are my testes shut down permanently? I wasn’t producing in the normal range and that is why the 100mg test per week hrt.

If I were to search under research chemicals and find oral form, which would be preferred Nolvadex or Arimidex for 250mg/week of test. How much of oral every other day etc…?
[/quote]

You need to read the SERM/AI sticky.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

BBB[/quote]

[/quote]

If you are one TRT, can’t you just get your doctor to prescribe an AI for you. Go tell him that your nipples are constantly itchy and sore and that you’ve read on online forums that that is an early warning sign of gyno.

[quote]squat junky wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

BBB[/quote]

[/quote]

If you are one TRT, can’t you just get your doctor to prescribe an AI for you. Go tell him that your nipples are constantly itchy and sore and that you’ve read on online forums that that is an early warning sign of gyno.
[/quote]

Not all doctors are created equally. MOST docs dont know about AIs and hcg. And Im not sure most doctors are too keen to hear the “I read this on a forum” line unless they have a good deal of respect for their patient’s knowledge.

But youre right in that it couldnt hurt to bring it up.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

BBB[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not all doctors are created equally. MOST docs dont know about AIs and hcg. And Im not sure most doctors are too keen to hear the “I read this on a forum” line unless they have a good deal of respect for their patient’s knowledge.

But youre right in that it couldnt hurt to bring it up. [/quote]

Thanks guys. This is one of the best sites around and I do appreciate you members taking the time to respond without dumping on us noobs.

P.S. If you are not allowed to list source sites is there a site that names the scam/ripoff online companies? Im a fan of MD magazine and when I see ads selling “legal steroids” for $79 a bottle I want to toilet paper their homes.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

BBB[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But youre right in that it couldnt hurt to bring it up. [/quote]

Thanks guys. This is one of the best sites around and I do appreciate you members taking the time to respond without dumping on us noobs.

P.S. If you are not allowed to list source sites is there a site that names the scam/ripoff online companies? Im a fan of MD magazine and when I see ads selling “legal steroids” for $79 a bottle I want to toilet paper their homes.
[/quote]

Yes and you need to pay a monthly fee or something to access it.