Anavar Cycle for Strength Only

I guys, I planning to run a short cycle of anavar in 2015.
Im not interested in gainzzz, I don’t want more size. I just want the strength.
I have a goal for 2014 to raw squat ATG 200kg all natural at 74kg, I will not hit it by the end of the year, im tired right now, and my best squat was last friday 188kg.

You think Anavar can help me to increase my strength next year, but this time “all natural”?

I can still bang my GF? Or in the end of the cycle my “thing” is dead?

Other options?

How about PCT?

Btw newbie here.

For fucks sake…

No a var only cycle is a very srupid idea.

Girls do var only cycles

Jesus man were you forcefully dropped on your fucking head as a baby.

1. Strength gains are GAINZ BRO.
  2. Anavar only cycle or any oral only cycle is sad.
  3. Once you use steroids you are not natural any more. Even if you use them and then come off your lifts at that point are not natural.

I bet you are on of the fake natties who will run this and then claim this and that natural and then do it again and again.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Jesus man were you forcefully dropped on your fucking head as a baby.

1. Strength gains are GAINZ BRO.
  2. Anavar only cycle or any oral only cycle is sad.
  3. Once you use steroids you are not natural any more. Even if you use them and then come off your lifts at that point are not natural.

I bet you are on of the fake natties who will run this and then claim this and that natural and then do it again and again. [/quote]

1. Ok, so im just interested strength gains
    , aesthetics is secundary for me.
  2. Why var only cycle is sad?
  3. I know once I use steroids, I not natural anymore, thats why i put the “”.

And you lost you bet.

Your an idiot

Why not throw in a little test and make it a decent cycle.

BTW anavar only will shut you down.

[quote]nujoaiX wrote:

Btw newbie here.
[/quote]

Hmmm, I wouldn’t have guessed.

Nor could I guess from your post that you did about 42 seconds of research and now your here looking for advice.

My advice. Use this thing called Google and do about a week of solid, real, research. Then come back with a real cycle proposal. Not this anavar only cycle with no idea about PCT and what the drugs will do to you.

That’s the best advice I can give you. Members of this forum will tweak your cycle and give you advice on it. You have to first have a cycle laid out.

Yeah i gotta agree wi the rest of the guys here. Planning to start my first test cyp and dbol cycle at start of february and ffs i thought i didnt know much?! I was determined to do a dbol only cycle like you (but you with var i know) and believe me do even a days worth of research and you will see its a waste of time , money and effort. Also shut ursel.down just for that. And i saw nothing about PCT?

If i was you i would dedicate my time (a lot) into researching aas use and then when you feel confident enough put up your proposed cycle. And stats. AAS ARE F****NG SERIOUS DRUGS.

[quote]nujoaiX wrote:

I can still bang my GF? Or in the end of the cycle my “thing” is dead?
[/quote]

your thing will be dead. no more bang bang.

It’s not so bad though. Mine fell off years ago. I get along just fine. Girls don’t even notice!