Anavar & Creatine

Hey all. I am a beginner and wanted to know how I would go about on a 6 week cycle of anavar and creatine. A week by week schedule would help. Thanks guys!

anybody?

Okay, first off, how old are you?

pretty simple.

take 60-100mg/d var (start at 60 and work up till your happy).

take creatine as recommended on the bottle.

[quote]mc34 wrote:
Hey all. I am a beginner and wanted to know how I would go about on a 6 week cycle of anavar and creatine. A week by week schedule would help. Thanks guys![/quote]

Hello everyone. I am a beginner. I have never done a cycle in my life. I am not going to tell you anything whatsoever about my age, current blood panels, nutrition, lifting, or anything else that might be important. Please give me a detailed schedule of what to buy, where to buy it, how to take it, how often and how much to take, and anything else I may need to know.

Thanks for everything.

I am 21

ok. I am 21, 5’9 170 pounds 12% Body fat, clean diet. Been working out for the last 3 years. Looking to get a nice Lean muscular look quickly, so I have decided to take it to the next level.

navar and creatine??? where do these people come from …lol monkey

yeah, take 60-100 mgs of anavar a day, and 3-5 grams of creatine with 30-50 grams of simple carbs on your training days, post work out.

yeah thanks. I’m just starting gear and I don’t want to jump headfirst in. I figured I would try var first then move on to injectables.