Anavar Bridge

I’ve heard of a dianabol bridge after a cycle for maintaining mass after a cycle but what about using anavar?

Var bridges are much more common than dbol ones. Classic choice all be it not cheap depending on your dosage.

Var it’s a common chose for bridging purpose

I’m assuming they work really well?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Primo would be cheaper, more convenient, and less stressful on the liver. It also does not give abdominal bloating - something which anavar (in certain users, me amongst them) is known to cause.[/quote]

I had that effect also with anavar. I would personally use a masteron test combo it worked well for me. Right now i’m cruising on masteron eq and feeling pretty good

Anavar is actually 1 of the easiest orals on the liver. It is excellant for bridging between cycles, but can be a bit pricey.

[quote]Future2501 wrote:
I’ve heard of a dianabol bridge after a cycle for maintaining mass after a cycle but what about using anavar?[/quote]

There’s a new Q&A with William Llewellyn over at mesomorphosis.com that discusses exactly this point. Conclusion is that it is a bad idea.

I believe the Anavar bridge was the reason behind the development of Carbolin 19

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
I believe the Anavar bridge was the reason behind the development of Carbolin 19[/quote]

Except anavar works. I think Primo would be a much MORE reasonable choice. You can use all the money you save on tug and rubs…

While I always like to see how this works out, keep in mind you are not bridging, your still on.

As long as you are okay with that, cool. Just don’t count it as time off.

Keep us posted on how it works for ya.

Monopoly

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
I believe the Anavar bridge was the reason behind the development of Carbolin 19[/quote]

Carbolin 19 is a very effective non-steroidal supplement. Quality as most Biotest supplements are. But it is not anavar and is not effective in the way anavar is.

Bloating with var? Did you get it tested? Sounds like anadrol - hope for your sake it was b/c my var experience has been very positive.

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
I believe the Anavar bridge was the reason behind the development of Carbolin 19

Except anavar works. I think Primo would be a much MORE reasonable choice. You can use all the money you save on tug and rubs…
[/quote]

On a mg per mg basis, I’m a fan of var over primo. Oral dosing with primo is just so damn high because the acetate ester doesn’t do diddly to protect it (thus no liver sides). When you figure the cost differential, I just can’t see using primo. Just one more opinion. . .

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
You can use all the money you save on tug and rubs…[/quote]

I like the way you think.