Anavar as a Finisher if Over 15% BF?

Anavar is magic. You get stronger, can lift longer, and it doesn’t make you feel like you just ate a dozen Chinese horseshoe bats. It’s not going to make you look like you would on tren and you won’t get the size of dbol, but it’s a pretty low impact way to improve every aspect of your training and thus your physique.

it’s also easily the strongest steroid I’ve taken. It sent my strength through the roof faster than anything else I’ve ever taken. If anything, Halo is a great example of those numbers being meaningful. That drug is POWERFUL, and that was at a dose that would normally be well below what I would take with dbol. 20mg/day of halo is much more effective than dbol at 100mg/day.

1 Like

Huh, interesting take. I haven’t tried halo. I am betting you have heard skepticism about AAS ratings? I have heard several cast doubt about listening to the ratings.

It would be useful if they were pretty close to correct. I would be open to any evidence showing that they should be trusted.

@mnben87 How long did the anavar affect your libido? I’m very interested in running some Var with my test/mast this summer but I am worried about the libido affects. Just wondering if get those affects, then bail, how long recovery will take. The mast may mask it anyway.

Libido was back pretty fast after Var. Nothing like what you hear with Nandralone. I think one or two days after I was back. It also was not a complete loss of libido, but more of a suppression.

Personally, I did not get a whole lot out of it. I think I could feel a difference doing big compound lifts, and felt stronger. Maybe underdosed.

I have. Halo just happens to be one of those drugs that is absolutely as strong as its rating would indicate.

I think the issue is that those ratings don’t exist in a bubble. Like, tren may very well be an awesome, effective steroid, but for me, the appetite suppression makes it a useless drug for me. Anything that’s on the more toxic end of the spectrum tends to be of lesser benefit to me, because I can’t sufficiently eat to make use of it.

I think that, at least in general, those ratings are useful in predicting both potential side effects of a drug, and their efficacy.

1 Like

Do you think EQ’s ratings are about on? About as anabolic as test, but half as androgenic? If so, I would probably try it out.

I do. The only thing you have to consider about EQ is the fact that, at doses at or above around 600mg/wk, some people see climbing RBC. Just something to pay attention to at higher doses, but at lower doses probably nothing to worry about. If it does raise RBC, you can just donate your blood periodically and it solves the problem.

But ya, it mostly feels like test but with fewer sides.

Okay, I might give that a run. Probably not over 600 mg anyways, but I probably would run it long duration since I am on TRT (self administered now, so maybe it is a cruise). Something like 16 to 20 weeks.

1 Like

Mine just arrived and got lab tested @iron_yuppie. Both pills tested were overdosed.

I’m debating between 30mg, 40mg or 50mg on top of 500mg test.

I will split the daily dose in half… taking it an AM and PM.

How much money does it cost to get these lab tested? Have you done this with your testosterone? I am just going off of blood work for testosterone, but testing stuff in the future would be preferable if going UGL.

@mnben87 and @everybodygetsone, it cost me around $115 for two pills. I didn’t do it with the test as test is super cheap. My logic was if they don’t skimp on the Var why skimp on the test.

1 Like

It took about 2 weeks to kill my libido and I stopped it before week 3. Libido returned full force within 8 days of stopping.

1 Like

Do 50mg at least. @jimbotrt recently did 50mg for 4-5 weeks and upped to 75mg the next 2-3 weeks and got great results.

@dextermorgan @mnben87

Could each of you let me know what your dosage / scheduling was like for the Var?

I was taking 50 mg per day split twice. I would take the first 25 at about 7:30, and the next dose at around 1 pm. I tried to take the second earlier in the afternoon, because I felt if impacted sleep a bit.

1 Like

25mg morning
25mg evening
I’d going 75mg next time

@dextermorgan and others,

How long did it take for you to feel the Var working? First day or much longer?

Thanks

Its going to take a while and as far as “working” for me, it means harder contractions, and sometimes bad muscle cramps at the worst times! LOL

1 Like

Thanks @studhammer

I am currently taking 50mg a day split am and pm. 30mg am 1hr preworkout and 20mg pm.

Is it true it needs to be taken on empty stomach as it binds to fat?

I am taking 1g taurine to help combat the cramps you mentioned.