Anavar and Test Cypionate Cycle

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]osu122975 wrote:
My doc has me on 100mg every two weeks for TRT (no where near enough). I basically do 250 per week and continue to make gains over time. I’ve done 500 (blood spot test showed me over 1600 total test at 6 week mark) in the past and made gains but truthfully don’t see a huge difference between the 2 so instead of spending more money I cruise at 250.

The reason I suggested it mostly is I’ve known others who have done 250 and made gains by adding an oral to the mix. I guess all I’m saying is don’t underestimate a lower dosage. Obviously the gains will come at a slower pace, but a safer and healthier pace; especially for a guy who is 24 years old.

I too have often thought about adding Var in for a few weeks on top of what I normally dose on test to see the affects of it. Someday…

[/quote]

100mg every 2 weeks…wow thats extremely low. My doc had me on 400 every two weeks, which was ridiculous to take at one time, so I decided to go renegade lol, 200mg weekly pinning subq EOD. The only issue I have from this and its not a big deal is rotating injection sites, and false T readings when I get blood work.

Sorry for the hijack

[/quote]
False t readings? Why would you have false t readings?
[/quote]

Not my words but words from someone I trust and many others trust with regards to your question

“The bloodwork will pick up the total amount of T in your system which will peak within 24 hours of an IM shot, but that is the TOTAL T including all the T that still has an ester attached and is therefore not able to bind with the androgen receptor at that point. In other words a false reading”

[/quote]

interesting, but im still confused. I thought you were referring to a false reading in regards to your sub q shots. So you’re saying you will get a false reading on a total t test with an IM shot as well?

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Reading this wouldnt 250 weekly be considered more of a TRT dosage or slightly above? For instance I have been on 200 weekly for TRT and never considered a performance enhancing dosage. Why would you want to start anyone in a therapeutic dosage range when that is not what they are looking for? This seems to be the bottom of the barrell with regards to a beginners cycle and is likely where you should start. At least this is how I am understanding it.

I have toyed with the idea with doing a cycle and 500 would be my starting dosage. Also if you only planned on doing a cycle twice a year, is it absolutely necessary that you would have to move up from the same dosage?

Please understand I am deferring to you guys and am just curious[/quote]

that’s pretty high for a TRT dose… on average, men produce 3-10 mg/day of test, which puts the high end at 70 mg/wk. even with a test e/cyp ester (70%), that’s still over twice the normal production…

what are your blood levels with that?

For some reason i don’t like the sub q idea, do you have total t numbers while shooting im to compare to total t numbers while shooting sub q?

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]osu122975 wrote:
My doc has me on 100mg every two weeks for TRT (no where near enough). I basically do 250 per week and continue to make gains over time. I’ve done 500 (blood spot test showed me over 1600 total test at 6 week mark) in the past and made gains but truthfully don’t see a huge difference between the 2 so instead of spending more money I cruise at 250.

The reason I suggested it mostly is I’ve known others who have done 250 and made gains by adding an oral to the mix. I guess all I’m saying is don’t underestimate a lower dosage. Obviously the gains will come at a slower pace, but a safer and healthier pace; especially for a guy who is 24 years old.

I too have often thought about adding Var in for a few weeks on top of what I normally dose on test to see the affects of it. Someday…

[/quote]

100mg every 2 weeks…wow thats extremely low. My doc had me on 400 every two weeks, which was ridiculous to take at one time, so I decided to go renegade lol, 200mg weekly pinning subq EOD. The only issue I have from this and its not a big deal is rotating injection sites, and false T readings when I get blood work.

Sorry for the hijack

[/quote]
False t readings? Why would you have false t readings?
[/quote]

Not my words but words from someone I trust and many others trust with regards to your question

“The bloodwork will pick up the total amount of T in your system which will peak within 24 hours of an IM shot, but that is the TOTAL T including all the T that still has an ester attached and is therefore not able to bind with the androgen receptor at that point. In other words a false reading”

[/quote]

interesting, but im still confused. I thought you were referring to a false reading in regards to your sub q shots. So you’re saying you will get a false reading on a total t test with an IM shot as well?
[/quote]
Sorry I meant sub q, but from what I gather the above would be true as well. Also I do inject into the glutes when giving time for my other injection site to heal if there is a build up of tissue damage.

For some reason i don’t like the sub q idea, do you have total t numbers while shooting im to compare to total t numbers while shooting sub q?[/quote]

I dont. I only have injected mainly SubQ when doing self injections. I started this protocol since last august so its been a year. I believe Sub Q allows for more frequent injections, slower absorption rate allowing for a more even distribution, I have heard that if you have E2 issues this method may be a better way to inject.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Reading this wouldnt 250 weekly be considered more of a TRT dosage or slightly above? For instance I have been on 200 weekly for TRT and never considered a performance enhancing dosage. Why would you want to start anyone in a therapeutic dosage range when that is not what they are looking for? This seems to be the bottom of the barrell with regards to a beginners cycle and is likely where you should start. At least this is how I am understanding it.

I have toyed with the idea with doing a cycle and 500 would be my starting dosage. Also if you only planned on doing a cycle twice a year, is it absolutely necessary that you would have to move up from the same dosage?

Please understand I am deferring to you guys and am just curious[/quote]

that’s pretty high for a TRT dose… on average, men produce 3-10 mg/day of test, which puts the high end at 70 mg/wk. even with a test e/cyp ester (70%), that’s still over twice the normal production…

what are your blood levels with that?[/quote]

I agree it is on the higher end, however I believe that 70mg/wk is on the lower end from what I have obsereved most are prescribed between 100-200mg/wk. I was originally prescribed 400mg every two weeks, but all at once. I knew and felt that this was wrong, so I used the same amount while injecting eod.

Ok so my post got Hi-jacked haha.

Been doing some reeding and research. (well, have been for years actually while being tempted to cross to the dark side)

Here is what I’m planning.

Weeks 1-5 Test Cyp 250mg (could split to 0.5ml pinned on Monday and Thursday)
Weeks 5-10 Test Cyp 500g (Split 1ml on Monday and 1ml on Thurday)
Weeks 1-10 Proviron at 50mg ED
Weeks 1-10 Arnidex at 0.5mg EOD (or just when needed)

Comid for 4 weeks starting 14 days after last pin at 30mg ED

If my budget allows it ill through some Anavar in starting week 5 - 10 at 40mg ED

run the 500mg test right from the start.

clomid should be at 50mg/day

[quote]Gerrit wrote:
Ok so my post got Hi-jacked haha.

Been doing some reeding and research. (well, have been for years actually while being tempted to cross to the dark side)

Here is what I’m planning.

Weeks 1-5 Test Cyp 250mg (could split to 0.5ml pinned on Monday and Thursday)
Weeks 5-10 Test Cyp 500g (Split 1ml on Monday and 1ml on Thurday)
Weeks 1-10 Proviron at 50mg ED
Weeks 1-10 Arnidex at 0.5mg EOD (or just when needed)

Comid for 4 weeks starting 14 days after last pin at 30mg ED

If my budget allows it ill through some Anavar in starting week 5 - 10 at 40mg ED[/quote]

run either the Proviron or Armidex straight into PCT, as well… you do not want an estrogen rebound prior to PCT. SERMs act as estrgoen, so your body believes that it doesn’t need anymore. they do not really speed up the clearance of already high estrogen levels, tho…