Anavar and PCT

[quote]EkszJ wrote:
So I’m almost 22,6"0 ,200pounds(current) in gym for around 10 months went from 170 pounds to 215 now im around 12-14% BF,so I want to try ANAVAR,seems pretty mild and nothing crazy,did a bit of research but so many different opinions that i can’t make up my mind,I want to do Anavar only cycle,i am not looking to put on alot of size,maybe 5-10 pounds from steroids at max,I mainly want to get lean and just get that feeling of anabolics,i love drugs.

Anyway the guy that told me about anavar said I dont need PCT,I would take 60mg a day for 6-8 weeks.He him self doesnt do PCT for Anavar (his into different steroids for over 2 yeas,looks like Lazar Angelov and said hasnt got a single problem).What i have read on some form that anabolics WILL supress your HTPA and you will never get it back to how it was even with PCT,sounds like BS to me,maybe if you do some crazy stacks or i dont know,went doc and my natural T is around 700-720.

Is this truth that it will supress my natuyral T forever and i wont be able to get it back the way it was 100% after ANAVAR?[/quote]

you need a PCT after any steroid cycle, period. people that claim otherwise are ignoring the obvious science that points out that suppression occurs with pretty much everything, and pretty fast, as well.

a good PCT will increase your likelihood of your HPTA recovering, but it does not guarantee it. some guys recover just fine, and some guys never recover.