Anavar, 1st Cycle Advice

Hi guys. Im new to this forum so please be gentle ; )

Im 36 yrs old and looking for advice re a 1st cycle on anavar

Im opting for an oral cycle because its physically impossible for me to administer via injections for more than 3 weeks. So test etc would be pointless.

I was going to use anavar only for 8 weeks then a pct with nolva/clomid.
Anavar will be 50mg per day, apparently its good quality( from a reputable firm) so that should be adequate. If its not ill upto 80mg
Im aiming for lower body fat and more strength. Obv im concerned my test levels will plummet. What I want to know is would it be worth timing my cycle so in the last 3 weeks im doing test enanthate and anavar.
I know this may be unusual but giving my circumstances as I said above I cannot run test for more than 3 weeks.

Oh, ive been training for about 12 year and eat clean.
Im 5ft 8. Weigh 88kg and about 15% bodyfat. I normally walk around at about 12%.

Many thanks

there is no point in running test e for 3 weeks, it takes 4 to even start working

If your reason for not being able to inject is so valid why not share?

I work offshore. Very valid reason I would say

So you can travel with orals but not injectables? Every country is different, just trying to get clarification.

If you normally walk around closer to 12% bodyfat, you should get back to that first. You’ll get better results that way.

Leave the Test out completely if you can only do 3 weeks. Adding in Test E will simply make you have to wait an extra couple weeks to start PCT. Zero benefit.

I’d also run this at 100mg, from the start, since it’s the only thing you’re taking. Anavar by itself at 50mg/day is going to do very little, particularly if you’re fairly advanced. SInce you’ve been training 12 years, I expect this to be the case.

You should expect very little from this cycle. But best of luck anyway.

Ok. Ill leave out the test yet and Im currently working on getting my bodyfat back to where it should be. Ill be there before I start/ if I start a cycle. Thanks for the advice.

Ok, Ill leave out the test.Im currently working on getting my bodyfat back to where it should be. Ill be there before I start/ if I start a cycle. Thanks for the advice.

Your cycle is pointless