Anastrozole 2mg EOD and Normal AST and ALT

I considered the possibility of research products not being as potent but I had the same problem on the Arimidex and at 1mg a day you just have to take your chances.

In either case the history suggest an ever increasing tolerance for the anastrozole or a build up of aromatase enzyme. Iâ??m hoping that the Exemestane will do the trick since I believe it actually drops the aromatase enzyme population.

I had not seen much change in morning wood since starting the Exemestane at 12.5mg/day so I have increased it to 25mg/day. I would think this should produce a noticeable change but I always think that.

“under-dosed or outright fake” There is vast evidence to the contrary

That is a tangent and such issues would have surfaced with others and not magically occur in this case.

Thanks for the input KSman. So do you have any thoughts on what dose might be a good starting point with the Exemestane. Iâ??m just going off of what I have read from other threads but they are all related to use while taking larger doses of testosterone.

So how has your health been lately. Hope your feeling back to normal.

I didn’t mean to invoke any magic. Just wanted to address a possibility. The last research chem lab that was taken down (I’ll look for the press releases from several years ago) was found to be supplying adulterated and mislabeled product. It was simply an extrapolation. It does seem that the issue of Irondragon’s (old name for a current company) label fidelity is the thing of legend on several steroid boards. However, if you feel that you’ve seen sufficient lab evidence to confute that claim then I can’t argue.

For me, the same E2 with RC and Rx [20.3 vs 20.2].

Can’t get much closer than that.

So I have now been taking 25mg of exemestane for a week and half and I feel ok. No real obvious signs of low E2. Morning wood is hit or miss. I think itâ??s been better at times so I suspect I am not at 22ug/mL but weather I am high or low is still a question.

I have noticed it has been more difficult to reach an orgasm in the last week and I seem to loose sensation after a bit. I suspect this could be a sign of too low but again I never know. I was going to be home in a day or so and thought I would get another lab test for just E2 again and see where the 25mg of Exemestane as put me.

The question is do you think I have given this does enough time to have done itâ??s job if it was going to do it.

I think the test is about $70 dollars so I will probably do it just to check but any ones opinion would be welcome.

The half life of the drug dictates that you would be at steady state at this point which would make a test worthwhile.

[quote]GeoBob wrote:
So I have now been taking 25mg of exemestane for a week and half and I feel ok. No real obvious signs of low E2. Morning wood is hit or miss. I think itâ??s been better at times so I suspect I am not at 22ug/mL but weather I am high or low is still a question.

I have noticed it has been more difficult to reach an orgasm in the last week and I seem to loose sensation after a bit. I suspect this could be a sign of too low but again I never know. I was going to be home in a day or so and thought I would get another lab test for just E2 again and see where the 25mg of Exemestane as put me.

The question is do you think I have given this does enough time to have done itâ??s job if it was going to do it.

I think the test is about $70 dollars so I will probably do it just to check but any ones opinion would be welcome.
[/quote]

I just can’t believe my results came back at 48.4 ug/mL. How is this possible. I just don’t know what to do now. It’s like the Exemestane did nothing. The problem is worse than on the anastrozole. What next Letrozole. This is not good

Hi Geobob. I know this is old but did you ever find a fix to lower your e2?

I’m currently in the same boat. Did you try letro? Also tried Aromasin and e2 went up.

That’s from 9 years ago. He died a while back from overdosing on E2. It was really sad. Jk