T Nation

Analysis of Neurotype Test Results?

Coach, Just wanted to see if my assessment of my neurotype test results is correct or not:

Scores: 1A: 73
1B: 77
2A: 102
2B: 117
3: 29

-2A but under stress (because I am under stress)
-Higher than average dopamine sensitivity (higher 1A/1B scores)
-High acetylcholine ( high 1B score)
-High Sereronin (Low 3 score)

Am I correct and/or missing anything ?

Thank you !

Dopamine is only slightly above average. What is happening is rather that you constantly produce adrenaline because of the low serotonin. This can lead to a low noradrenaline/adrenaline score which will give you traits of types 1A and B like bieng impatient and irritable. But will also lead to problems concentrating.

And the more under stress you are, the more problematic it will become because cortisol increases the enzyme responsible for converting noradrenaline to adrenaline

1 Like

Yep that definatley sounds more like me especially the impatience/irritability which is something I had to train myself to take keep under control. Thank you Coach Thibaudeau. Sounds like I should work more on relaxation and stay away from Coffee and Vodka Redbulls.

Yep, the more cortisol you produce the more irritable you will become

Christian

I’m not sure if post here, but I would like to add an observation as far as your test.

You are expanding your test around the world, and I realize that some non native English speakers or people doesn’t speak/understand well, have some problems with some questions and they could be interpreted in a different way. Even the think process could be altered for replying in the right way.

Not only for general population but athletes.

Would be a bad idea access to the test translated to French, Italian, Spanish and German?

It could be awesome and it will expand even more how to use the neurotyping.

Coach, one last question on this subject, wouldn’t the low Type 3 score indicate high Serotonin ? What you said above does make sense to me though and does apply to me, for some reason I thought that low type 3 meant high serotonin.

I’m guessing that its more the combination of numbers that makes the difference ?

I will get the test translater in french for sure (I originally designed it in french). We might do it in other languages too in hte future

Absolutely right